Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 414. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 439
Merit: 250
Hassan Al-Kebab
DGB will rise and we will have at least 100, I believe in the currency and many who did not believe lost the high, time to buy low.
The price even cant hold at 60+ sat prices, i doubt it will ever reach 100 sat.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
DGB will rise and we will have at least 100, I believe in the currency and many who did not believe lost the high, time to buy low.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
OK thanks for your effort I think I'll go back to solo mining

I GOT IT!!! I had to write python2 instead of just python. LOL!
Activity: 83
Why not rename this coin in DIGIdump?
Activity: 270
Lovin' Crypto
Why this coin down price ? Its exit dump ?

it's only a pump and dump coin.... give a look in youtube around "shit coin"... you will understand lol

Well, as far as I remember, during this episode of shitcoin... They don't destroy DGB Smiley

But you're keeping this post up to date and on the top, and we thank you.

Keep on the good work!
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
in LTC i trust

it's only a pump and dump coin.... give a look in youtube around "shit coin"... you will understand lol
Activity: 584

in LTC i trust
The better is to add some new stuff and updates (maybe a red TOKEN for a crowd sale  Cheesy)... becose the coin is really old innovation... but if wow is added it could get pumped one more time. but the concept is NOThING NEW. like league of legend it's only a parasite, POW will not be take off to get replaced by DGB. THis is only a news for noobs cryptocoin investor... i think DGB confound partnership with parasite hehe . But enjoy the pump if it happend and stay alert to not get trapped and rapped by the DGB sect. They work hard to steel your coin showing gold for shit lol

You really like to see yourself dibble all over this thread don't you. Meanwhile you could have made some pennies instead of being a broke ass hater.

I am not a sheep. otherwise I would have bought at 80 sat haha
i know how this coin react. it's only a pump and dump coin and a trap for noobs crypto investor. no partnership with wow or league. it's a marketing coin without own technology...
You are quite definitely a sheep, I read the text under your picture.  

WOW dump ahahah
the END is there ahahah
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
The better is to add some new stuff and updates (maybe a red TOKEN for a crowd sale  Cheesy)... becose the coin is really old innovation... but if wow is added it could get pumped one more time. but the concept is NOThING NEW. like league of legend it's only a parasite, POW will not be take off to get replaced by DGB. THis is only a news for noobs cryptocoin investor... i think DGB confound partnership with parasite hehe . But enjoy the pump if it happend and stay alert to not get trapped and rapped by the DGB sect. They work hard to steel your coin showing gold for shit lol

You really like to see yourself dibble all over this thread don't you. Meanwhile you could have made some pennies instead of being a broke ass hater.

i know how this coin react. it's only a pump and dump coin and a trap for noobs crypto investor. no partnership with wow or league. it's a marketing coin without own technology...
You are quite definitely a sheep, I read the text under your picture. 
in LTC i trust

Activity: 445
Any p2pool nodes in US that's closer? My stales are pretty bad on http://p2p.hashpool.eu:5014

If you can, than try to make a pool on ubuntu.
Any p2pool nodes in US that's closer? My stales are pretty bad on http://p2p.hashpool.eu:5014
Activity: 588
Merit: 503
Free Julian Assange
OK thanks for your effort I think I'll go back to solo mining
In digibyte conf file add
rpcport=14022
port=12024

And remove algo from conf, ot works fine without it.

./run_p2pool.py --give-author 0 --net digibyteSha --bitcoind-rpc-port 14022 --bitcoind-p2p-port 12024 digibyterpc digibytepassword

OK did that but same error
I ran ./run_p2pool.py --give-author 0 --net digibyteSha --bitcoind-rpc-port 14022 --bitcoind-p2p-port 12024 digibyterpc mypw
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "run_p2pool.py", line 3, in
    from p2pool import main
  File "/home/twebit/p2pool/p2pool/__init__.py", line 43
    except Exception, e:
                    ^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax

Rly no idea, you can try to download latest p2pool and copy to new folder digibytesha from networks and bitcoin/networks folder and then try to run. If it doesnt work then there is problem with packages or somwhere in your box.
rpcport=14022
port=12024

./run_p2pool.py --give-author 0 --net digibyteSha --bitcoind-rpc-port 14022 --bitcoind-p2p-port 12024 digibyterpc digibytepassword

OK did that but same error
I ran ./run_p2pool.py --give-author 0 --net digibyteSha --bitcoind-rpc-port 14022 --bitcoind-p2p-port 12024 digibyterpc mypw
    from p2pool import main
    except Exception, e:
                    ^
rpcport=14022
port=12024

Do you know what github the EU pool is using? Any special version to run p2pool? I used to run it with bitcoin but not sure about digibyte

Im usng latest p2pool release with dgb conf files from devlin github (https://github.com/devlin85/p2pool) and web-static i found somewhere))

OK thanks again

I get this when starting p2pool any ideas?

Code:
python run_p2pool.py --help
    from p2pool import main
    except Exception, e:
                    ^

I'm running arch manjaro

Dd you installed digibyte_subsidy too? and what command you use to start pool?

No I didn't how to do that?
I didn't start is yet not that far yet. Just trying the --help to see if it's working yet.
edit: is see the readme but don't know what to do with it.

In p2pool folder
cd digibyte_subsidy
sudo python setup.py install

If you are using orginal p2pool then download folder from devlin github.

OK that completed successfully but when I make or try to run I still get the same error.
1000DGB reward if we can get this figured out together

edit:
When I make I get this error
Code:
Running setup.py (path:/home/twebit/p2pool/.pyenv/build/unittest2/setup.py) egg_info for package unittest2
      File "", line 17, in
      File "/home/twebit/p2pool/.pyenv/build/unittest2/setup.py", line 12, in
        from unittest2 import __version__ as VERSION
      File "/home/twebit/p2pool/.pyenv/build/unittest2/unittest2/__init__.py", line 40, in
        from unittest2.collector import collector
      File "/home/twebit/p2pool/.pyenv/build/unittest2/unittest2/collector.py", line 3, in
        from unittest2.loader import defaultTestLoader
      File "/home/twebit/p2pool/.pyenv/build/unittest2/unittest2/loader.py", line 92
        except Exception, e:
                        ^
    Complete output from command python setup.py egg_info:

File "", line 17, in

File "/home/twebit/p2pool/.pyenv/build/unittest2/unittest2/__init__.py", line 40, in

File "/home/twebit/p2pool/.pyenv/build/unittest2/unittest2/collector.py", line 3, in

----------------------------------------
Cleaning up...
Command python setup.py egg_info failed with error code 1 in /home/twebit/p2pool/.pyenv/build/unittest2
Storing debug log for failure in /home/twebit/.pip/pip.log
make: *** [Makefile:91: /home/twebit/p2pool/.cache/pyenv/pyenv-1.11.6-extras.tar.gz] Error 1

1. Did you installed fles for p2pool?
sudo apt-get install python-zope.interface python-twisted python-twisted-web

2. Created conf file for digbyte?
/root/.digibyte/digibyte.conf

3. Show command line how you start p2pool

I cloned this git https://github.com/devlin85/p2pool
ran the sudo python setup.py install
I'm on arch linux manjaro cinnamon
I have python-zope-interface python-twisted but I don't see any python-twisted-web
I run digibyte damon
server=1
listen=1
daemon=1
algo=sha256d
rpcuser=digibyterpc
rpcpassword=mypw
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=5014
maxconnections=8
then try the python run_p2pool.py --help
and get the error
    from p2pool import main
    except Exception, e:
                    ^
Do you know what github the EU pool is using? Any special version to run p2pool? I used to run it with bitcoin but not sure about digibyte

Im usng latest p2pool release with dgb conf files from devlin github (https://github.com/devlin85/p2pool) and web-static i found somewhere))

OK thanks again

I get this when starting p2pool any ideas?

Code:
    from p2pool import main
    except Exception, e:
                    ^

I'm running arch manjaro

Dd you installed digibyte_subsidy too? and what command you use to start pool?

No I didn't how to do that?
I didn't start is yet not that far yet. Just trying the --help to see if it's working yet.
edit: is see the readme but don't know what to do with it.

In p2pool folder
cd digibyte_subsidy
sudo python setup.py install

If you are using orginal p2pool then download folder from devlin github.

OK that completed successfully but when I make or try to run I still get the same error.
1000DGB reward if we can get this figured out together

edit:
When I make I get this error
Code:
Running setup.py (path:/home/twebit/p2pool/.pyenv/build/unittest2/setup.py) egg_info for package unittest2
      File "", line 17, in
        except Exception, e:
                        ^
    Complete output from command python setup.py egg_info:

File "", line 17, in

----------------------------------------
Cleaning up...
Command python setup.py egg_info failed with error code 1 in /home/twebit/p2pool/.pyenv/build/unittest2
Storing debug log for failure in /home/twebit/.pip/pip.log
make: *** [Makefile:91: /home/twebit/p2pool/.cache/pyenv/pyenv-1.11.6-extras.tar.gz] Error 1

1. Did you installed fles for p2pool?
sudo apt-get install python-zope.interface python-twisted python-twisted-web

2. Created conf file for digbyte?
/root/.digibyte/digibyte.conf

3. Show command line how you start p2pool
Jump to: