Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 413. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 469
Merit: 260
oh , good i sold that coin for 70 sat , now it is going back to 47 sat
I think below 10 sat is more realistic , this coin has no value

i think gamecredits is the real coin for games... DGB is a lie to let win only the DGB team... only pump then dump... and no technology... all based on a script that target some games profiles for a fake partnership... the all i see in digibytegaming is a script that import feedback from games profiles, like an ebay import feedback scritpt... will see if jared do something real or if he continu to lie about the famous 20 compagny interested in his project and never invest in it... all Bullshit

and dont tell that it takes years only noobs will trust.

(and be sure that if league of legend was a real partnership or like wow or other game it will never quote at 50 sat...it's only a script like i told!!!!)

you can lie ... but the truth will always come

DGB Team ( or more precise >>> one man show JaredCoin ) always has a lot of stories but when there are complains you never seem to be home with a anwser. Like why is the digibyte android wallet not fixed yet ( still crashing) for such a long time?

Never fixing existing things and but only try to come with some new game is not a good policy! Raises only questions of a scam ... maybe you dump the coin yourself when the price is high ? You have to make a living right ? You can not live from this coin normaly! How you make a living yourself ?

Also a questionmark is always talking about the 250.000 dollar investment (private) ... also on the new website ( feels like a way to mislead people ) Don`t see why that is so important to mention all the time otherwise!

Anwsering the digibyte communitie is part of making a successful coin but you fail big time Jared!

you are funny dude Grin,  you like empty vessels make the most noise
Activity: 7
Merit: 0

i think gamecredits is the real coin for games... DGB is a lie to let win only the DGB team... only pump then dump... and no technology... all based on a script that target some games profiles for a fake partnership... the all i see in digibytegaming is a script that import feedback from games profiles, like an ebay import feedback scritpt... will see if jared do something real or if he continu to lie about the famous 20 compagny interested in his project and never invest in it... all Bullshit

(and be sure that if league of legend was a real partnership or like wow or other game it will never quote at 50 sat...it's only a script like i told!!!!)

DGB Team ( or more precise >>> one man show JaredCoin ) always has a lot of stories but when there are complains you never seem to be home with a anwser. Like why is the digibyte android wallet not fixed yet ( still crashing) for such a long time?

Never fixing existing things and but only try to come with some new game is not a good policy! Raises only questions of a scam ... maybe you dump the coin yourself when the price is high ? You have to make a living right ? You can not live from this coin normaly! How you make a living yourself ?

Also a questionmark is always talking about the 250.000 dollar investment (private) ... also on the new website ( feels like a way to mislead people ) Don`t see why that is so important to mention all the time otherwise!

Anwsering the digibyte communitie is part of making a successful coin but you fail big time Jared!
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

So here we are back at the floor.

with 7,047,500,688 digibyte in da house atm, this is not a game changer, this is only a altcoin like so many others, how many alts we have? 400? 600? ...  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

Watch the real pump and dump

Cannot deny that’s classic p&d  but it is related to community news or more specifically launch of gaming hub, a community owned site. Actual news of the addition of WoW to  DigiByte gaming was dropped in by the  official developers as a ‘by the way here’s this after market already pumped.  Anyone, following DigiByte on Telegram specifically,  would have been aware of status of news and therefore would be in a position to dump if  pumped. (If that’s who you mean by DigiByte team).  Was just pointing out, it’s nothing to do with Jared, the developers or Official DigiByte and is a great example of exactly what they try so hard not to do themselves.
So here we are back at the floor.
Activity: 439
Merit: 250
Hassan Al-Kebab

Watch the real pump and dump

Activity: 745
Merit: 500

It has the exact value the market is willing to pay for it. I'd say mid 40s to low 50s is a good get in price. But, that is risky now because I can't see anything happening anytime soon.
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
in LTC i trust

Hassan Al-Kebab
Activity: 308
in LTC i trust
if nothing change, it's a road to the death... ppl know now that add some games it's only a joke for noobs, and not a "partnership". other new coin made a better road to the top. DGB is a road to a scam hidden project i think.
maybe 75sat in 3 years it's the maximum... but the strategy should change becose only noobs are blind
legendary
DGB will rise and we will have at least 100, I believe in the currency and many who did not believe lost the high, time to buy low.
The price even cant hold at 60+ sat prices, i doubt it will ever reach 100 sat.

It won't move nomore for a long time. I feel sorry for the guys that listened to the ATH talk and believed that shit. You could have had a quick 50% but no your greedy ways shine through once again. I never made much, like 2btc but I got out and that is that.

BTC and crypto have the banks licked, they all want their own coin now. A new ATH for DGB and BTC is still very much on the cards. Any half decent trader will take what is there like you did but this does not mean the opportunity has gone forever, far from it and I am confident that non trading holders will see good returns for just waiting over the next 3 years. On the other hand some traders will quite possibly be left in the dust.
Activity: 357
DGB will rise and we will have at least 100, I believe in the currency and many who did not believe lost the high, time to buy low.

It won't move nomore for a long time. I feel sorry for the guys that listened to the ATH talk and believed that shit. You could have had a quick 50% but no your greedy ways shine through once again. I never made much, like 2btc but I got out and that is that.
legendary
Activity: 1062
it spike for a website announce, and it dump when WOW arrive LOL

with a "partnership" with league of legend, LOL, counterstrike, and WOW, it's a shame... better tell that it's a script but not a partnership... only noobs will trust this stupidity loll

and since 2015, nothing new on github... no release no update, android wallet crash,... and even Jared talks about news comming but you can only feel wind... digidump or digilie should be a better name for this coin lolll

RIP
Looks pretty done to me, i think this coin will never see prices above 60 sat again.

Care to put your money where your mouth is?
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
I decided to buy DGB at 56 and now I am holding for long term. DigiDump is awesome Tongue
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
I think the coin still has promise. Adoption takes a while w/this type of tech from my research. You can trade it in the meantime but hold it for the long haul. #tothemoon
Hassan Al-Kebab

with a "partnership" with league of legend, LOL, counterstrike, and WOW, it's a shame... better tell that it's a script but not a partnership... only noobs will trust this stupidity loll

and since 2015, nothing new on github... no release no update, android wallet crash,... and even Jared talks about news comming but you can only feel wind... digidump or digilie should be a better name for this coin lolll

RIP
Looks pretty done to me, i think this coin will never see prices above 60 sat again.
Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto
Hola folks. How's everyone doing?

hahahaha...so many new things happening lately. try to keep up people.

As always, research lots and strategize much. if you got the time to be complaining, then you got the time to be trading. But if complaining is your cup of tea, well okay then. Just know that even if you are to complain 1 trillion times, nothing is gonna change for the better and the winds won't blow in your favor. how much longer will FUD continue to have an effect on prices, not for long. Because the market is growing, it is expanding. More factors to take into account. Whales will become fishes and well...so much more to say.

The best thing that any one of us here can do now is to do something that all of us can do: that is "Ourselves". You want something good to happen, make it happen.

The moment you step into this New Uncharted Territory, this Land of Bitcoin, the moment you set sail into this World of Cryptocurrency, you better pull out every single wits you have out from your head and tense up every single nerve and fiber in your heart. We are talking about money here. It's serious business. Just don't expect the ocean currents and the winds of the skies to take you to your destination. At the end of the day, you are the one that has to steer the boat, check your compass and map every once in a while and whatever else.

Until then, ALL ABOARD! HOIST THE SAILS MEN!

Activity: 270
Lovin' Crypto
Some days I read the shit some people write in this forum and I wish DigiByte would really die, just to spite them and that perhaps maybe, they could feel a little better about their miserable existences by being right about something for a change. lol

Am I rich yet? Am I rich yet? Why have you not made me rich yet Jared? (I know it is you that buys and sells all the dgb on the market)
This is a really shit coin, it hasn’t made me rich yet!
When is this coin going to make me rich?
Why can’t the price go really high so I can sell all the shit dgb that I don't have because its shit and I'm not a sheep and get rich? ……shit coin!  Last week each DigiByte was worth $0.000058 more than it is today, the project had promise then even though its doomed because it is shit, now its really shit and Jared is liar and a paedophile, or something probably!

Maybe I can improve the situation and help some people out, save them from being scammed by telling everyone it’s shit! lol.

I’m such a funny guy, I write lol at the end of most my sentences so everyone knows it. lol

Can I be rich too ?

legendary
Some days I read the shit some people write in this forum and I wish DigiByte would really die, just to spite them and that perhaps maybe, they could feel a little better about their miserable existences by being right about something for a change. lol

Am I rich yet? Am I rich yet? Why have you not made me rich yet Jared? (I know it is you that buys and sells all the dgb on the market)
This is a really shit coin, it hasn’t made me rich yet!
When is this coin going to make me rich?
Why can’t the price go really high so I can sell all the shit dgb that I don't have because its shit and I'm not a sheep and get rich? ……shit coin!  Last week each DigiByte was worth $0.000058 more than it is today, the project had promise then even though its doomed because it is shit, now its really shit and Jared is liar and a paedophile, or something probably!

Maybe I can improve the situation and help some people out, save them from being scammed by telling everyone it’s shit! lol.

I’m such a funny guy, I write lol at the end of most my sentences so everyone knows it. lol
in LTC i trust

RIP
Jump to: