Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 415. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Do you know what github the EU pool is using? Any special version to run p2pool? I used to run it with bitcoin but not sure about digibyte

Im usng latest p2pool release with dgb conf files from devlin github (https://github.com/devlin85/p2pool) and web-static i found somewhere))

OK thanks again

I get this when starting p2pool any ideas?

Code:
python run_p2pool.py --help
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "run_p2pool.py", line 3, in
    from p2pool import main
  File "/home/twebit/p2pool/p2pool/__init__.py", line 43
    except Exception, e:
                    ^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax

I'm running arch manjaro

Dd you installed digibyte_subsidy too? and what command you use to start pool?

No I didn't how to do that?
I didn't start is yet not that far yet. Just trying the --help to see if it's working yet.
edit: is see the readme but don't know what to do with it.

In p2pool folder
cd digibyte_subsidy
sudo python setup.py install

If you are using orginal p2pool then download folder from devlin github.

OK that completed successfully but when I make or try to run I still get the same error.
1000DGB reward if we can get this figured out together

edit:
When I make I get this error
Code:
Running setup.py (path:/home/twebit/p2pool/.pyenv/build/unittest2/setup.py) egg_info for package unittest2
      File "", line 17, in
      File "/home/twebit/p2pool/.pyenv/build/unittest2/setup.py", line 12, in
        from unittest2 import __version__ as VERSION
      File "/home/twebit/p2pool/.pyenv/build/unittest2/unittest2/__init__.py", line 40, in
        from unittest2.collector import collector
      File "/home/twebit/p2pool/.pyenv/build/unittest2/unittest2/collector.py", line 3, in
        from unittest2.loader import defaultTestLoader
      File "/home/twebit/p2pool/.pyenv/build/unittest2/unittest2/loader.py", line 92
        except Exception, e:
                        ^
    Complete output from command python setup.py egg_info:

File "", line 17, in

File "/home/twebit/p2pool/.pyenv/build/unittest2/setup.py", line 12, in

from unittest2 import __version__ as VERSION

File "/home/twebit/p2pool/.pyenv/build/unittest2/unittest2/__init__.py", line 40, in

from unittest2.collector import collector

File "/home/twebit/p2pool/.pyenv/build/unittest2/unittest2/collector.py", line 3, in

from unittest2.loader import defaultTestLoader

File "/home/twebit/p2pool/.pyenv/build/unittest2/unittest2/loader.py", line 92

----------------------------------------
Cleaning up...
Command python setup.py egg_info failed with error code 1 in /home/twebit/p2pool/.pyenv/build/unittest2
Storing debug log for failure in /home/twebit/.pip/pip.log
make: *** [Makefile:91: /home/twebit/p2pool/.cache/pyenv/pyenv-1.11.6-extras.tar.gz] Error 1
Activity: 445
Merit: 250
Do you know what github the EU pool is using? Any special version to run p2pool? I used to run it with bitcoin but not sure about digibyte

Im usng latest p2pool release with dgb conf files from devlin github (https://github.com/devlin85/p2pool) and web-static i found somewhere))

OK thanks again

Code:
    from p2pool import main
    except Exception, e:
                    ^

I'm running arch manjaro

I didn't start is yet not that far yet. Just trying the --help to see if it's working yet.

In p2pool folder
cd digibyte_subsidy
sudo python setup.py install

If you are using orginal p2pool then download folder from devlin github.

OK thanks again

Code:
    from p2pool import main
    except Exception, e:
                    ^

I'm running arch manjaro

Activity: 104
I think it should bounce back to 74-75, at this price is just steal.

OK thanks again

Code:
    from p2pool import main
    except Exception, e:
                    ^

I'm running arch manjaro

OK thanks again

Code:
    from p2pool import main
    except Exception, e:
                    ^

I'm running arch manjaro
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

OK thanks again
waiting for another rise up hope it will bounce back to 70 sat buying right now for 59 hehehe. good luck guys.

OK thanks again

Is anyone using p2pool for Digibyte? Just wondering...

There is p2pool 0% fee, located in EU:

http://p2p.hashpool.eu:5014

Cool thanks I'm trying it now.
Activity: 86
Any good news for DGB? I see the current price is higher than before, a huge jump did some days ago
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
someone is dumping again the coin to make price to go low again i guess much better to wait for those who will got panic and sell there coins
time to make some buy orders.

There is p2pool 0% fee, located in EU:

http://p2p.hashpool.eu:5014
Activity: 357
The better is to add some new stuff and updates (maybe a red TOKEN for a crowd sale  Cheesy)... becose the coin is really old innovation... but if wow is added it could get pumped one more time. but the concept is NOThING NEW. like league of legend it's only a parasite, POW will not be take off to get replaced by DGB. THis is only a news for noobs cryptocoin investor... i think DGB confound partnership with parasite hehe . But enjoy the pump if it happend and stay alert to not get trapped and rapped by the DGB sect. They work hard to steel your coin showing gold for shit lol

You really like to see yourself dibble all over this thread don't you. Meanwhile you could have made some pennies instead of being a broke ass hater.
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
I like that WoW is now part of this, but you should make it to where you can change the character that's attached. Many of us swap and this makes it to where we either stick on one character for rewards or we miss out.
Activity: 591
Merit: 501
Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow
I think DGB should partner with MYR coin...would be awesome

Do you think these coins have anything to share apart of the multialgo thing? Oh yeah, MYR also went merged on two algos and replaced Qubit with Yescrypt recently. Nice to see some development going there anyway.
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
in LTC i trust
The better is to add some new stuff and updates (maybe a red TOKEN for a crowd sale  Cheesy)... becose the coin is really old innovation... but if wow is added it could get pumped one more time. but the concept is NOThING NEW. like league of legend it's only a parasite, POW will not be take off to get replaced by DGB. THis is only a news for noobs cryptocoin investor... i think DGB confound partnership with parasite hehe . But enjoy the pump if it happend and stay alert to not get trapped and rapped by the DGB sect. They work hard to steel your coin showing gold for shit lol
Jump to: