Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 417. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 615
Merit: 250
sell dgb now or dont cry later  Cheesy
Activity: 469
Merit: 260

World Of WarCraft Confirmed To Be Next On DigiByte Gaming

http://www.digibytegaminghub.com/single-post/2016/08/17/World-Of-WarCraft-Confirmed-To-Be-Next-On-DigiByte-Gaming

Pretty awesome news! Smiley

digibyte really concern to adopt cryptocurrency on games platform or real world
Activity: 274
Merit: 101
Activity: 615
i think this was just a pre pump
the real pump is still coming

when you look to the past, it did the same the 2 last big pump, it was not a 1 day stuff

i hope so because i was planing to sell at close 200 sat  Grin

i mined a lot dgb in stead of ether for the pump , so i hope it was a good plan
well,i dont believe
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003
i think this was just a pre pump
the real pump is still coming

when you look to the past, it did the same the 2 last big pump, it was not a 1 day stuff

i hope so because i was planing to sell at close 200 sat  Grin

i mined a lot dgb in stead of ether for the pump , so i hope it was a good plan
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

I bought at 75 sat, too bad Sad

just expect a rapid rise in the next few weeks.
Not so bad Smiley
just don't rush in mate just keep holding another rise up will be expected as many members of this community wants
to see another pump and whales will surely dive on it. good luck mate.
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
Lets moon guys, it's time. The last DGB pump was about 10 days, and the one before that, even longer. Give it time. Don't panic sell like the whales want (or, maybe, do what the whales want.)

The charts don't lie.

You convinced by it because I've bought in the range of 60-70 sat Sad
Activity: 786
Merit: 1000
Lets moon guys, it's time. The last DGB pump was about 10 days, and the one before that, even longer. Give it time. Don't panic sell like the whales want (or, maybe, do what the whales want.)

The charts don't lie.
Activity: 584

Not so bad Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
Bought at 68 sat having a big loss now this is crap any chance of a price rebound  Huh

this is the problem if you don't know much about trading if you just relying to the pump which is ongoing and after dump start to show up and you will be left behind i think if you want to recover you need to hold or sell it and find another good alt to buy.
Look my post above ... Cheesy I bought DGB for  21 sato and sold this coin for 63 Cheesy
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
this is the problem if you don't know much about trading if you just relying to the pump which is ongoing and after dump start to show up and you will be left behind i think if you want to recover you need to hold or sell it and find another good alt to buy.

Wait a month or two
Or twenty Tongue
Tell me  what reason is to change the value and not for how long.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Everyone rushes in when the price goes high, gets mad when it drops to a floor (usually higher than it started at the hump), then fuds all over the place because they didn't get a 1000x profit in 5 minutes.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1164
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer
Bought at 68 sat having a big loss now this is crap any chance of a price rebound  Huh

Wait a month or two
Activity: 439
Hassan Al-Kebab
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
This actually looks REALLY nice. What I like very very much is the gaming option where you can earn coins by playing games, I'll definitely have to check this out. Have you maybe also thought about including Overwatch in this list? It grew (and still grows) pretty fast and I think it'd motivate even more people to use your coin.

Great work

It really is great work i do hope mobile games could also offer a reward system to and be apart of the Digibyte gaming hub.

It all just makes sense when you think about it you can have your wallet on your phone and play games on your phone and get rewarded.

Well done Jared & Digibyte Team for your forever on going work.
legendary
Activity: 1223
its just a pump n dump coin, dont buy this Angry
I sold everything for 63 Cheesy

Me too. I'm moving my profit to DOGE.
Jump to: