Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 416. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 10
WOW has been added to the DigiByte which is great and I hope the price will go up even more.

Read here for more: http://www.digibytegaminghub.com/single-post/2016/08/18/You-Can-Now-Play-World-of-Warcraft-at-DigiByteGamingcom
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
WOW.....It's here!

https://digibytegaming.com/
expecting movements again from this promising coin hope now it will move much better good luck to this new update
mate will buy some more dgb now and wait.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Activity: 104
Great news for DGB

DigiByte Gaming have confirmed that World of Warcraft will be the next game to be added to the platform. The team are currently testing the game on the DigiByteGaming.com and a Beta release should be available within the next week.

The announcement came when the founder of DigiByte, Jared Tate posted the image above on the DigiByte Official chat on telegram. After confirming the rumours circulating on social media platforms that World of Warcraft will indeed be added to the platform soon. Happy DigiByte gaming!

https://twitter.com/DigiByteHub/status/765838453066047488
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Yet, DigiByte is not a clone of Myraid but it is a multi-algo coin which MYR was the first.
Some of the developers that created MYR also worked on DGB when DigiByte switched from a scrypt coin to multi-algo.
MYR is a great coin with some very talented developers and we are actually very proud of our association but our paths are not joined in any way other than multi-algorithm, the two coins are not interchangeable.
We hope developers will continue to add to and improve both coins and that our communities will eventually learn to understand that we are not in competition with each other or bitcoin, we are all part of the solution to some of the world’s most difficult problems and it is only right that there is more than one attempt to do that!
 Wink

bravo and that ladies and gentleman is how you communicate between crypto communities.
we are not savages and their is always room for praise where that is deserved and so yeah, big well done to both.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Yet, DigiByte is not a clone of Myraid but it is a multi-algo coin which MYR was the first.
Some of the developers that created MYR also worked on DGB when DigiByte switched from a scrypt coin to multi-algo.
MYR is a great coin with some very talented developers and we are actually very proud of our association but our paths are not joined in any way other than multi-algorithm, the two coins are not interchangeable.
We hope developers will continue to add to and improve both coins and that our communities will eventually learn to understand that we are not in competition with each other or bitcoin, we are all part of the solution to some of the world’s most difficult problems and it is only right that there is more than one attempt to do that!
 Wink
Activity: 469
Merit: 260
I think DGB should partner with MYR coin...would be awesome

How would their partnership be awesome and how would that work?

DGB seems to be a clone of MYR in the sense of it being the fist multi-algo coin and DGB the next

Its upto the devs/community to decide on that

what made myr to be special?not single thing, just multi algo for mining. digibyte and myr like dollar and yuan
clone? are you stupid? who launching first time? digibyte or myr? do not talk nonsense
Activity: 94

DGB seems to be a clone of MYR in the sense of it being the fist multi-algo coin and DGB the next

Then all sha256 coins should partner with BTC right?
Activity: 546

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
the usual pnd on this coin since forever but with recent news i think you'd be silly NOT to hold some!

glad i holding since over a month ago  Cool - waiting for massive breakout let's gooooo.
Activity: 390
Merit: 250
this is not about pump or dump but to make people can use cryptocurrency on real world. i think useless if we have great crypto but we cant use them to buy something, your money is nothing, if you cant use as payment to buy something.
but digibyte is different, jared make for long haul on real world.
i think no one here know about this? https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/documentation/templates/digibyte-on-ubuntu/

Last updated: 3/26/2016
Where is the mining client for DigiByte? None of the links are working

check page one
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Where is the mining client for DigiByte? None of the links are working

World Of WarCraft Confirmed To Be Next On DigiByte Gaming

http://www.digibytegaminghub.com/single-post/2016/08/17/World-Of-WarCraft-Confirmed-To-Be-Next-On-DigiByte-Gaming

Pretty awesome news! Smiley

this update will increase now the potential of price pumped again i can see more and more interest coming from investors so expect more in this coming weeks, good luck again dev team.

this is not about pump or dump but to make people can use cryptocurrency on real world. i think useless if we have great crypto but we cant use them to buy something, your money is nothing, if you cant use as payment to buy something.
but digibyte is different, jared make for long haul on real world.
i think no one here know about this? https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/documentation/templates/digibyte-on-ubuntu/
sell dgb now or dont cry later  Cheesy

sell your but i never want hear you crying and said "if I hold bla bla bla"
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

World Of WarCraft Confirmed To Be Next On DigiByte Gaming

http://www.digibytegaminghub.com/single-post/2016/08/17/World-Of-WarCraft-Confirmed-To-Be-Next-On-DigiByte-Gaming

Pretty awesome news! Smiley

this update will increase now the potential of price pumped again i can see more and more interest coming from investors so expect more in this coming weeks, good luck again dev team.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
I have a few btc worth of dgb at the 50sat range but have not opened my wallet for a very long time. This is a very slow process but luckily buy support is at its highest I have seen this year.

Now I know I'm safe.

News has comeout...This looks like a fakeout

Still got a week for BETA, until then whales will shake out back to even 55..lets see how this goes

Buy the Rumour, Sell the News
Jump to: