Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 428. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

Is there a digibyte halving calendar somewhere ?
Will be fun a countdown like this for DGB: http://bitcoinblockhalf.com/
Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.
Bought me some of this DGB.  I think its a steal at this price range 55-60k satoshi.

Going to hold and watch my investment grow into a beautiful VR Bitcoin profits game.

Smiley
Activity: 469
Merit: 260
said its 2 years behind does anyone have the latest list of add nodes for my conf file
why you are writing 3 posts one after one  , you can receive ban for it , do it please  in one post.
DGB is doing good _hope to see 300 sat soon

look at that 22btc buy wall , nice .r
I hope also soon huge moving

Guys you are wanting a bit to much from dgb lol I am an investor but have a reality check, dgb is not going to 300 sat. It will not go past 70 for the foreseeable future.

If DGB gets added to MS Azure it will be well above 100 in hours...
you can find here what they do with azure https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/digibyte-205706
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
said its 2 years behind does anyone have the latest list of add nodes for my conf file
why you are writing 3 posts one after one  , you can receive ban for it , do it please  in one post.

look at that 22btc buy wall , nice .

Guys you are wanting a bit to much from dgb lol I am an investor but have a reality check, dgb is not going to 300 sat. It will not go past 70 for the foreseeable future.

Whats the Azure business all about?
Activity: 279
Merit: 250
why you are writing 3 posts one after one  , you can receive ban for it , do it please  in one post.

and in 1 month can be more then 300 sat , and now is low price. If it started to to up _you will be not able to buy for so low price anymore
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

Activity: 357

Activity: 294
please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need

excuse me i am so sorry
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Hi anybody solo mining have this problem of bfgminer saying it solved 2 blocks but I only get 1 in my wallet?
This has happened 3 separate occasions.

Is it possible that it shows solved 1 block but in reality it was solved by somebody else?

Maybe you're trying too hard, stop trying and trying, only a crazy person tries again and again, quit it already!
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
why you are writing 3 posts one after one  , you can receive ban for it , do it please  in one post.

22BTC buy wall is holding strong. Uptrend is coming.
but sleeping still and we are all waiting for it move up holding my precious coin that buy wall excite me
i think any moment this coin will gonna move and will rise up. keep holding.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500

22BTC buy wall is holding strong. Uptrend is coming.
Activity: 469
Merit: 260
try this one, its work
https://digibyte.co/choose_wallet
Activity: 364

Activity: 279
i got it to work from website its not working on this thread page
why does windows 64 bit wallet not download
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Hi anybody solo mining have this problem of bfgminer saying it solved 2 blocks but I only get 1 in my wallet?
This has happened 3 separate occasions.

Is it possible that it shows solved 1 block but in reality it was solved by somebody else?

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
DGB will do more then 200 sat .remember it  Wink
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
do you have good news about DGB.
Azure or microsoft , maybe ebay or amazon ?
New wallet updates ?
China exchanges ?
it looks like we will see soon 150 sat  Wink

regarding Azure...wait for Microsoft to announce it Wink
exchanges...WinkWink
body language is pointing to some big surprise sir glad i'm holding still my coin hope to hear the
announcement and see the price rise back or more than expected. thanks for the clue sir.

That's exciting! Could drive awareness and visibility up! In addition, it could drive price per coin up tremendously.

I only plan to start selling around 200 satoshi which will start giving me a lot of bitcoin. Selling at theset prices is madness.
yes mate if you can until the price reach your sell order that's would be much better waiting for the fruits of your investment i believe that's too sweet for sure hahaha, just hold we will see what will happen next buddy.

Definitely. I'm no to the moon type of person... but every coin that has been listed on Azure has shot up significantly.
Jump to: