Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 430. (Read 3058816 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Yes I agree with this. Markets taking as payment cryptocoins promote all cryptocoins.
If DGB have resource can make own market which produce T-shirts with Digi logo.
But if DGB not have own shop with promoting things like a T-Shirts why not buy from friendly market which take other different altcoins.
If you go in real to market with TV you see TV maked by different producents not only one Tongue
This is not a tv station or a place for advertising. It is a place for DigiByte related discussion. Maybe you would like to see nothing but advisements and promotions for other coins in here because everyone knows enough about DigiByte?
legendary
^^^
Likely to go off you very quickly Rich, if you continue to make posts like that in here. Surely I don’t really need to explain. Happy for you to post here, even welcome it when it is DigiByte related but no other coin would appreciate a cheap advertising trick for DigiByte in their thread. Wink

Especially with so much reference to Dash in the text (incl giveaway). After all, it would be a shame if ppl reacted poorly & reported the post.
Well, correct, but maybe we should adjust our thinking a bit more on these lines:

We feel there is a mutual synergy between DigiByte and Myriadcoin moving forward and we would like to collaborate to assist each other in the future.  We do not view the crypto world as a "winner" take all situation.  There need's to be multiple blockchains not only for security but also for development & experimentation.  This is what makes the blockchain world so exciting.

The banks don't think that way and they rather believe in "the winner takes it all", or perhaps it's more "if you win somewhere take as much as you can as long as you can". If we continue to splinter up our crypto ecosystem the bank controlled version(s) starting to emerge will take all the market over without resistance. So perhaps advertising things like that shop is OK if it does accept the coin in question, which this one does here and hopefully soon fully in the automated cash-out-system as well. After all, if an open source, more or less community controlled and free payment system is a good thing, why would some freedom of choice which of several coins to pay with be a bad thing? The trick would be getting them all into easy-to-use payment and shop systems, though.
Simply isn’t the issue here, has nothing to do with it in fact. The picture is the largest thing on the page and is nothing to do with DigiByte. I wouldn’t want anyone being confused about which thread they are in really and I’m thinking about being courteous, that’s all.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Yes I agree with this. Markets taking as payment cryptocoins promote all cryptocoins.
If DGB have resource can make own market which produce T-shirts with Digi logo.
But if DGB not have own shop with promoting things like a T-Shirts why not buy from friendly market which take other different altcoins.
If you go in real to market with TV you see TV maked by different producents not only one Tongue
Activity: 346
Merit: 250
^^^
Likely to go off you very quickly Rich, if you continue to make posts like that in here. Surely I don’t really need to explain. Happy for you to post here, even welcome it when it is DigiByte related but no other coin would appreciate a cheap advertising trick for DigiByte in their thread. Wink

Especially with so much reference to Dash in the text (incl giveaway). After all, it would be a shame if ppl reacted poorly & reported the post.
Well, correct, but maybe we should adjust our thinking a bit more on these lines:

We feel there is a mutual synergy between DigiByte and Myriadcoin moving forward and we would like to collaborate to assist each other in the future.  We do not view the crypto world as a "winner" take all situation.  There need's to be multiple blockchains not only for security but also for development & experimentation.  This is what makes the blockchain world so exciting.

The banks don't think that way and they rather believe in "the winner takes it all", or perhaps it's more "if you win somewhere take as much as you can as long as you can". If we continue to splinter up our crypto ecosystem the bank controlled version(s) starting to emerge will take all the market over without resistance. So perhaps advertising things like that shop is OK if it does accept the coin in question, which this one does here and hopefully soon fully in the automated cash-out-system as well. After all, if an open source, more or less community controlled and free payment system is a good thing, why would some freedom of choice which of several coins to pay with be a bad thing? The trick would be getting them all into easy-to-use payment and shop systems, though.
legendary
Activity: 1062
^^^

legendary
^^^
legendary
looking at 2,453.90 Th/s of SHA mining on DigiByte right now, time for gamers to stop playing and mine, you got mining capability use it and hold.  Wink

a spike perhaps but that's a massive increase in mining on DigiByte network!

http://digiexplorer.info/block/000000000000000e23e267afe59bf7329cd679184f1edbfd5f1eaf0b96124081
Activity: 279
Looks like DGB is going till 100 sat  Cheesy , slow but always up  Roll Eyes
cool , maybe today we will see 80 sat. better hold dgb
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
Looks like DGB is going till 100 sat  Cheesy , slow but always up  Roll Eyes
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
Nice to mine some whole numbers for once. I think I'll stick with mining DGB for a little while.

Edit: Is there a SHA256 profitability calculator for DGB?
is this also can be mine using  a laptop? can be possible to earn if i do that? any input guys? thank you.

You can, but wouldn't be earning very much. Check out the first page.
thank you for that info sir just wanted to know the results before trying to mine i guess it is just for learning now if using just a simple laptop might be much better to have a mining rig instead because it might harmed my devices with a small earnings as i review it.
Activity: 517
Merit: 257
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Nice to mine some whole numbers for once. I think I'll stick with mining DGB for a little while.

is this also can be mine using  a laptop? can be possible to earn if i do that? any input guys? thank you.

You can, but wouldn't be earning very much. Check out the first page.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

Activity: 469
Merit: 260
Activity: 517
Merit: 257
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Activity: 274
Merit: 101
this is one i been holding since ico and will keep it

There was never an ICO....
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Activity: 294
please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need
this is one i been holding since ico and will keep it
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
in LTC i trust
I find it boarder line hilarious that you spend so much time bumming this thread dude. I mean what on earth do you get outta of it litecoingva? You don't like dev or project, then leave and don't come back. If you post here again you will confirm you love dgb so...
i hate this coin because i love it...
i want to see it in every exchange... in the top 10 in marketcap, with the best developement and marketing... it's my favorite coin. because i follow him from the 1st day... so i don't accept the price, and that other coin younger go further and that this one is blocked at position 40 and even more down. i have trust the coin from the begining... and usualy when i follow something it must come big.... it seem i made a mistake this time because i trust something that now seem fake.
Jump to: