Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 432. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 591
Merit: 501
Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow
Jared and the team are 24/7 working on Digibyte, yall stressing too much  Roll Eyes

C'mon, do you really believe it? $250k isn't much actually if you start hiring devs, paying for rent and equipment, etc. You can blow it on a few months of real development.
Activity: 517
Merit: 500
aka alaniz
For all the people here who are wondering where the DigiByte community chats and discusses this is mainly done here and on the official telegram channel (link http://telegram.digistats.info).

I also want to update everybody that the tipping bot on telegram has been a success and many people within the DigiByte community and also people on the outside are using it on a regular basis.

For those concerned about digistats.info not being online this is due to lack of server, I have discussed this with Jared and he will be providing me with a server as soon as possible.

Please also note as others have that Jared is a busy person and its understandable that he isn't scanning this thread 24/7 to answer every single question people may have. (Also bear in mind its summer, developers also need to take breaks, although I highly doubt this is what Jared is doing).

Finally if anyone has any questions etc. and wants regular contact with other members of the DigiByte community (as well as people like myself, 24harltrade or Dennahz; all senior community members) then I strongly suggest joining the Telegram chat group which can be found by following the link above.

Thanks gents!
Alaniz
legendary
Activity: 801
Merit: 1000
Ya plus they're all just projects being worked on in spare time from devs homes, DGBs office keeps me staked Cheesy

Myriadcoin is becoming a rather sustainable salt resource. I enjoyed dumping MYR, sick of PnDs though.

Want to see DGB on a big billboard in China and I'll be happy.

Activity: 242
Merit: 250
Country music is where my heart is.
Is this new breakout coin going to be competition for dgb and gamebet?

Are you for real? Gamebet is dead dead, breakout coin has ALOT of catching upto do, it never will.
Activity: 469
Merit: 260

Yes, CS:Go can take up to one day to update, don't worry.
It is the same with the daily quest "win 10 rounds" you will just get it ~1 day later.

Check if your have set an wallet for payouts.
A friend of mine had to hit the "create a wallet" button before he could get payouts.

Anyone else didn't receive coins today for their games from yesterday?
I just found this yesterday, created an account and connected my league of legends acc to it, played 2 games and now 24 hours+ later i received no DGB, my account still counts 0 games played.

On top of this, the site(s) are rather poorly made, and the blockexplorer leads to 'bad http request'.

I was so hyped when i came across this concept of combining crypto-currency with gaming, but it all ended rather abruptly and i now wonder if the concept of rewarding people for playing games is dead, or if DGB itself is dead.

I have been scouting around for some kind of blog, or an IRC channel to get answers and finally found this thread which is very hard to navigate through and get useful information.

You have to manually claim your payout.
go to "my profile" -> click on the game account below -> hit "Claim all Digibytes"
You must have missed the part where i said my account still says 0 (zero) games played. So i doubt i was awarded any DGB Smiley Besides that, i added a 2nd account and had the window with riot ID and whatnot, but it only shows the first account i connected now in my profile and i have no way to see if the 2nd account is active or not.

I contacted their support a couple of hours ago, and i hope i will wake up to a reply from them.

Same here, I received coins for my games on Thrusday and Friday but for the last two days 0 games recoreded (even though i played) and of course my Balance is still 0.

Are there no admins here?

I get the impression there is another game that is over and it's called digibyte , Jared must of come to terms with the fact the supply of digibyte is far too much for the amount of bitcoins available especially after the halving. There is wolves on poloniex that have over eaten and waiting for the first chance to dump out.
so the scumbag still here? Roll Eyes
Activity: 303
Merit: 100
POS / PRIMENODES
Is this new breakout coin going to be competition for dgb and gamebet?
Activity: 659
Merit: 501
Activity: 659
Merit: 500
Zepher is scammer!:)

It is the same with the daily quest "win 10 rounds" you will just get it ~1 day later.

A friend of mine had to hit the "create a wallet" button before he could get payouts.

Same here... Sad this is sad ...If You(dev) say that its working and I can get those coins, then why nothing didnt happened to be resolved in? why I have  zero coins? I feel like in abandoned ship here...
Activity: 34
Merit: 0

I just found this yesterday, created an account and connected my league of legends acc to it, played 2 games and now 24 hours+ later i received no DGB, my account still counts 0 games played.

On top of this, the site(s) are rather poorly made, and the blockexplorer leads to 'bad http request'.

I was so hyped when i came across this concept of combining crypto-currency with gaming, but it all ended rather abruptly and i now wonder if the concept of rewarding people for playing games is dead, or if DGB itself is dead.

I have been scouting around for some kind of blog, or an IRC channel to get answers and finally found this thread which is very hard to navigate through and get useful information.

go to "my profile" -> click on the game account below -> hit "Claim all Digibytes"
You must have missed the part where i said my account still says 0 (zero) games played. So i doubt i was awarded any DGB Smiley Besides that, i added a 2nd account and had the window with riot ID and whatnot, but it only shows the first account i connected now in my profile and i have no way to see if the 2nd account is active or not.

I contacted their support a couple of hours ago, and i hope i will wake up to a reply from them.

Same here, I received coins for my games on Thrusday and Friday but for the last two days 0 games recoreded (even though i played) and of course my Balance is still 0.

I get the impression there is another game that is over and it's called digibyte , Jared must of come to terms with the fact the supply of digibyte is far too much for the amount of bitcoins available especially after the halving. There is wolves on poloniex that have over eaten and waiting for the first chance to dump out.

Oh now look who is back funny with that quote coming out of your mouth after you saw a dump with your coin and this community were adults about that happening and reminded the rest of us not to act like a spoilt child like you flooding posts saying shit coin etc.

Remember this community is patient, this community is wise and can see the future vision of digital currency.

This is a long term coin with long term adoption.

Stop being a waste man, people in this thread was happy when your coin pumped and hoped the best for you, now you have come back sour again because your sad.

I don't care even if I have to wait till the end of the year for Jared and his team to get back to me and the community because anyone who is smart knows what they signed up for with Digibyte.

So please please please as a community member I'm begging shut your noise about your nonsense, and please be positive as we were for you when you had your pump.

At the end of the day it still doesn't matter way sat we are right now it's the user adoption, may not be a lot right now but like all seeds once planted it will grow.

Activity: 42
Anybody know what the Levels are for in the My Profile page ? do they give more payouts the higher the level or it makes the daily quests harder ?
Activity: 469
Merit: 260

if you want fast respon please send a text to digibytegaming admin
Activity: 14

Recently I've been getting the wrong amount for the games that I've played. It can't because of the rewards per game win. for example I got 80 kills and it just gave me 3 digibytes. Doesn't make sense the payouts are just broken.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 516

Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

TTE
Activity: 120
Merit: 10

Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

Activity: 1694
Merit: 516

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
its a big risk for someone to buy aat this stage...

Just, this. Haha

Let me translate it for you :

It's a big risk to buy at the bottom.

You're the only one you. Best traderoller ever ?! :p

What is wrong with you?

Still, this thread is for development, you're welcome to talk about price I assume, but at least try to do it good!  Grin Grin Grin

cryptsy ? digibyte promoting ?

---> https://digibyte.co/node/161
 Kiss
you are a nice trapper

----> digistats.info

-----> http://digiexplorer.info/

VERY PROFESSIONAL I'M SURE the 20 BANKS or INVESTOR WILL LOVE A SO PROFESSIONAL WORK... aahahaahahahah

----> digistats.info ---->not working from few months

-----> http://digiexplorer.info/ ---->not working from few months

still not working... you only take of the link of bitebi9... the DREAM TEAM LOL

digiexplorer was working yesterday. Not sure what's up at the moment.
Seriously, do you just sit on DigiByte websites pounding your F5 key (among other things) all day so you can come post on the thread?
legendary
Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003

Just, this. Haha

What is wrong with you?

Still, this thread is for development, you're welcome to talk about price I assume, but at least try to do it good!  Grin Grin Grin

Kiss
you are a nice trapper

----> digistats.info

VERY PROFESSIONAL I'M SURE the 20 BANKS or INVESTOR WILL LOVE A SO PROFESSIONAL WORK... aahahaahahahah

digiexplorer was working yesterday. Not sure what's up at the moment.
Seriously, do you just sit on DigiByte websites pounding your F5 key (among other things) all day so you can come post on the thread?
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
in LTC i trust

Just, this. Haha

What is wrong with you?

Kiss
you are a nice trapper

----> digistats.info

Jump to: