Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 434. (Read 3058816 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Yes, so far we have paid our way onto zero exchanges.  Wink
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
in LTC i trust
1       CBX   Crypto Bullion   Forum   51,593   1,509   50,084   Up-vote    Down-vote
2       ZEIT   Zeitcoin   Forum   45,198   1,513   43,685   Up-vote    Down-vote
3       XSI   Stability Shares   Forum   36,780   3,905   32,875   Up-vote    Down-vote
4       XDN   DarkNote   Forum   30,861   3,801   27,060   Up-vote    Down-vote
5       ORB   Orbitcoin   Forum   45,429   18,678   26,751   Up-vote    Down-vote
6       CYC   Conspiracy Coin   Forum   29,406   5,308   24,098   Up-vote    Down-vote

135       DGB   DigiByte   Forum   16   0   16   Up-vote    Down-vote

source:----> https://bter.com/voting

maybe on poloniex... but without the bot to make some mooves... it's a DEAD coin...

on coinmarketcap it started position 33... after few years position 44... no rise... except pump and dump... i wonder what Jared is doing because while other coin sky rocket... DGB even more down... and with the halving comming i think this is the END lolll
more investor in GameCredits... dgb lost the train of games and crypto... nothing new.. good marketing at the beginning but now jared talk like an old broken record...pity coin should be a good name for dgb now

the effect is the opposite actually. its good and positive to know that digibyte isn't voted to be added on bter.

i wouldn't recommend bter at all. including bitebi9 or this recently new one called 'touzibi'. i had lots of bad experience with withdrawals from bter. not forgetting it has its own bad history of hacks and whatever else. DGB don't deserve to be on any of the 3 mentioned above...i should rephrase: THESE 3 EXCHANGES (BTER, BITEBI9, TOUZIBI) DON'T DESERVE DIGIBYTE!

it deserves to be on the following CHINESE EXCHANGES: Huobi, OKCoin, YuanBao, Yunbi, btc38.
btc38, yuanbao and yunbi are reputable and have known to be good exchange. they are the ones we should try to strive hard for because other altcoins are there too.
SO IF THEY CAN, SO CAN DIGIBYTE!
But if DGB can get onto  Huobi or OKcoin instead....sure  Cool.

btc38:
far to be added ---> http://www.btc38.com/trade/vote_for_trade_en.html

Ranking    Coin    Full Name    Total Votes    BTC Voted    Operation    
1   XCP   CounterParty   1179   0.00545
39   DGB   DigiByte   127
Activity: 351
Merit: 250
1       CBX   Crypto Bullion   Forum   51,593   1,509   50,084   Up-vote    Down-vote
2       ZEIT   Zeitcoin   Forum   45,198   1,513   43,685   Up-vote    Down-vote
3       XSI   Stability Shares   Forum   36,780   3,905   32,875   Up-vote    Down-vote
5       ORB   Orbitcoin   Forum   45,429   18,678   26,751   Up-vote    Down-vote
6       CYC   Conspiracy Coin   Forum   29,406   5,308   24,098   Up-vote    Down-vote

maybe on poloniex... but without the bot to make some mooves... it's a DEAD coin...

on coinmarketcap it started position 33... after few years position 44... no rise... except pump and dump... i wonder what Jared is doing because while other coin sky rocket... DGB even more down... and with the halving comming i think this is the END lolll
more investor in GameCredits... dgb lost the train of games and crypto... nothing new.. good marketing at the beginning but now jared talk like an old broken record...pity coin should be a good name for dgb now

This thread is huge. Hard to find up to date news here. Is any actively trading these coins? If so, which exchange would you recommend to trade them into BTC, or even sell them into USD?
Thanks for any help

I think poloniex is currently the most used DGB / btc exchange for now
Activity: 1694
Merit: 516

This thread is huge. Hard to find up to date news here. Is any actively trading these coins? If so, which exchange would you recommend to trade them into BTC, or even sell them into USD?
Thanks for any help
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Hi guys,

I have bought a new computer a week ago, and I decided to download again my desktop wallet. The blockchain has been downloaded witout my wallet.dat backup file, successfully. But now, when putting my only wallet.dat backup, it says me that I have a CORRUPTED WALLET ><

Do you guys know if there is some command lines to put in the wallet in order to "repare" it?

EDIT : I have deleted the blockchain, and put my wallet.dat before downloading again. I hope this will fix the issue.

Good luck with sorting it out. I don't use the Windows download wallet as it takes too much space on my laptop. I keep my coins on the exchanges and the gaming wallet, Poloniex and Bittrex have a good reputation but best to split your coins up a bit in case an exchange goes TitsUP. I also wouldn't use the Chrome or mobile wallets as they not that stable but the gaming wallet is good.

It's ok finally, Ihave deleted the blockchain and put the wallet before the new download of the blockchain.
yep, a re-index of the blockchain would have done the same thing and I'd say your coins are much better off in your core wallet than on exchanges or in chrome or mobile wallets!

Indeed, I'm keeping myself some tip wallet on mobile to explain to people how it's working and to tip them.
Keep your coins on a cold wallet like USB key with the .dat file duplicated 2 or 3 times, in a safe place. That's the best way if you're on the long haul.

FYI

We are working on a document for Digibyte to educate people. Jumbley and I and the dev have access to the shared google doc. When finished we can use Digusign to keep it safe.

Since I don't know many people I would ask Jumbley to send me email addresses of people that want to contribute.
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
Lovin' Crypto
Hi guys,

I have bought a new computer a week ago, and I decided to download again my desktop wallet. The blockchain has been downloaded witout my wallet.dat backup file, successfully. But now, when putting my only wallet.dat backup, it says me that I have a CORRUPTED WALLET ><

Do you guys know if there is some command lines to put in the wallet in order to "repare" it?

EDIT : I have deleted the blockchain, and put my wallet.dat before downloading again. I hope this will fix the issue.

Good luck with sorting it out. I don't use the Windows download wallet as it takes too much space on my laptop. I keep my coins on the exchanges and the gaming wallet, Poloniex and Bittrex have a good reputation but best to split your coins up a bit in case an exchange goes TitsUP. I also wouldn't use the Chrome or mobile wallets as they not that stable but the gaming wallet is good.

It's ok finally, Ihave deleted the blockchain and put the wallet before the new download of the blockchain.
yep, a re-index of the blockchain would have done the same thing and I'd say your coins are much better off in your core wallet than on exchanges or in chrome or mobile wallets!

Indeed, I'm keeping myself some tip wallet on mobile to explain to people how it's working and to tip them.
Keep your coins on a cold wallet like USB key with the .dat file duplicated 2 or 3 times, in a safe place. That's the best way if you're on the long haul.
legendary
Hi guys,

Activity: 159
Hi guys,

Activity: 303
POS / PRIMENODES
Hi guys,

Activity: 159
Hi guys,

Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

the effect is the opposite actually. its good and positive to know that digibyte isn't voted to be added on bter.

i wouldn't recommend bter at all. including bitebi9 or this recently new one called 'touzibi'. i had lots of bad experience with withdrawals from bter. not forgetting it has its own bad history of hacks and whatever else. DGB don't deserve to be on any of the 3 mentioned above...i should rephrase: THESE 3 EXCHANGES (BTER, BITEBI9, TOUZIBI) DON'T DESERVE DIGIBYTE!

it deserves to be on the following CHINESE EXCHANGES: Huobi, OKCoin, YuanBao, Yunbi, btc38.
btc38, yuanbao and yunbi are reputable and have known to be good exchange. they are the ones we should try to strive hard for because other altcoins are there too.
SO IF THEY CAN, SO CAN DIGIBYTE!
But if DGB can get onto  Huobi or OKcoin instead....sure  Cool.
legendary
Ah OK I just noticed, for example bfgminer thread, seems to get short every once and a while, among others but that is my perspective  Smiley
That may be self-moderated, they can choose that when starting thread but DigiByte chose not to  for transparency.  Smiley

FYI Posts have been removed, including posts from Official DigiByte in this thread but this has been by BCT moderators for mainly unknown undisclosed reasons so it isn’t completely intact.
Ah OK I just noticed, for example bfgminer thread, seems to get short every once and a while, among others but that is my perspective  Smiley
legendary
I wish the owner of this thread would do like some threads that are way too long and truncate it to make it easier to read for the general public instead of all this jargon.
DigiByte read difficulty approaching somewhere between ‘lord of the rings’ and ‘the Chilcot report’. Best read the beginning, then just flick through the pages and wait for the film to come out.  Smiley

Seriously though, there is no editing other than that done by individual users and bct moderators in this thread, the good, the bad and the ugly all in.
I wish the owner of this thread would do like some threads that are way too long and truncate it to make it easier to read for the general public instead of all this jargon.
legendary

Fill your boots buddy, you invest in the top coins on that list. lol
Get outa here fool.  Grin
Activity: 286
in LTC i trust

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Hello DGB Team and Community,

Can someone help for 1 min?

Could anyone please point me in the right direction in regards to finding a DGB high resolution logo?

I will add some DGB apparel to www.CryptosCloset.com

Already have quite a few coins on there and wanted to add Digibyte asap.

Thanks!

Rich

www.CryptosCloset.com

Would need an .svg (Scalable Vector Graphics) and then you could scale it as large as you want.

I used to be able to do this but it's been years since I played with those programs.

Will try to find something in linux that will do the job.

Thank You!

Could anyone please point me in the right direction in regards to finding a DGB high resolution logo?

Thanks!

Rich

www.CryptosCloset.com

Would need an .svg (Scalable Vector Graphics) and then you could scale it as large as you want.

I used to be able to do this but it's been years since I played with those programs.

I just made one free online. Lets see if it will fit the job.

you could download it from here http://www6.online-convert.com/download-file/26be3d710261ba89279440687e60fe62/converted-0c401b15.svg
for a little while don't know how long it will be there.

This is great! Thank you!

Thanks!

Rich

www.CryptosCloset.com

any good?

I will make a few designs! I certainly can use this!

Wow such a great supporting community!

I will update here when designs are complete!

Should have some DGB apparel available on www.CryptosCloset.com within the next few hours.

Thanks again!

Rich
legendary

Thanks!

Rich

www.CryptosCloset.com

any good?

Thanks!

Rich

www.CryptosCloset.com

I just made one free online. Lets see if it will fit the job.

you could download it from here http://www6.online-convert.com/download-file/26be3d710261ba89279440687e60fe62/converted-0c401b15.svg
for a little while don't know how long it will be there.
Jump to: