Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 435. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Hello DGB Team and Community,

Can someone help for 1 min?

Could anyone please point me in the right direction in regards to finding a DGB high resolution logo?

I will add some DGB apparel to www.CryptosCloset.com

Already have quite a few coins on there and wanted to add Digibyte asap.

Thanks!

Rich

www.CryptosCloset.com

Would need an .svg (Scalable Vector Graphics) and then you could scale it as large as you want.

I used to be able to do this but it's been years since I played with those programs.

Will try to find something in linux that will do the job.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Hello DGB Team and Community,

Can someone help for 1 min?

Could anyone please point me in the right direction in regards to finding a DGB high resolution logo?

I will add some DGB apparel to www.CryptosCloset.com

Already have quite a few coins on there and wanted to add Digibyte asap.

Thanks!

Rich

www.CryptosCloset.com
Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto
Activity: 112
@Myraidcoins

You are just laughable.
Such an behaviour and bad talking is the lowest form a human beeing can contribute to an discussion.
I'm wondering why people are still answering your bait posts.

Spank you willy, get a dog or learn knitting. Everything is better than wasting your time in such a shitty way.
But if you NEED this..... well.... every hope for you is lost.

"Most Promising Troll" Troll award goes to this user! I wish he made profit and get out on the pump safe!
TTE
Activity: 120
@Myraidcoins

You are just laughable.
Such an behaviour and bad talking is the lowest form a human beeing can contribute to an discussion.
I'm wondering why people are still answering your bait posts.

Spank you willy, get a dog or learn knitting. Everything is better than wasting your time in such a shitty way.
But if you NEED this..... well.... every hope for you is lost.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annxmy-myriad-multi-algo-fair-secure-483515

Digibyte investors you should of supported the real innovative Multi-Algo coin. Bye bye.

Now we can see the level/age of trolls, Thanks for the clear view.

So, he's proud of his coin being pumped? Kinda laughable if you think about it for more than a second or two....
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84
Hey guys at the end of the day it doesn't matter what sat Digibyte sits at.
The real deal is what you can and will be using Digibyte for.

Theres Digibyte Gaming and other Independent companies taking part as using Digibyte for payment and goods.
Digibyte will evolve and things will get more then good.
Developers have been working hard and will do great.

So no worries hold tight the numbers are growing with how many people can use Digibyte for anything and everything.

Well said. The myopic view of price alone is quite juvenile. Sure, we all want to make a profit at some point or, at least, be able to get more in return than we invested but, to constantly fixate on the "price", which should really read "value", doesn't reflect the real issue, getting DGB out in the real world and used in place of fiat. That's the goal, why not fixate on that instead?

Remember, with adoption comes value. A thing isn't valuable if nobody wants it or, uses it.

Activity: 745
Merit: 500

Digibyte investors you should of supported the real innovative Multi-Algo coin. Bye bye.

Awesome advice you gave yesterday I wish I went all in on MYR I would have 1/2 my bitcoins if I followed you lol

I think you misunderstood what the bitcoin halving is  Roll Eyes

Oh that was wonderful advice wasn't it and what an epic pump. I really hope he got caught holding even more of the bag but at double the cost after his post here. We won't see much of him for awhile.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?

Now we can see the level/age of trolls, Thanks for the clear view.
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged

Awesome advice you gave yesterday I wish I went all in on MYR I would have 1/2 my bitcoins if I followed you lol

I think you misunderstood what the bitcoin halving is  Roll Eyes
Activity: 112

Theres Digibyte Gaming and other Independent companies taking part as using Digibyte for payment and goods.

So no worries hold tight the numbers are growing with how many people can use Digibyte for anything and everything.

not sure.... witch companies ? for btc ok more than 100000... and dgb and other alt how many good companies are taking part ? give me justone good site where you can spend your dgb as an example ?

This is what Im trying to tell these people; there is no(lets say "there are few" for the sake of blue jeans and digibyte gaming if you consider them practical and solid) "real world business" where you can spend your dgb as of now. And one quoted my post saying "watch these videos about bluejeans and tofu..before you talk non-sense"...

The sense is(common sense), if you are on the other part of the world you would not want to spend your dgb to purchase a shirt or jeans because it will be more expensive to spend dgb to pay for the international shipping charge.

"The real deal is what you can and will be using Digibyte for." <--this is what i like to see; "What are my digibytes for?" so I'll be sticking with digibytes. I agree, this is not all about the price swings on the exchanges. Let's be thankful DGB sits solid at 50sat and be prepared to get more when it drops at 7satoshi.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

not sure.... witch companies ? for btc ok more than 100000... and dgb and other alt how many good companies are taking part ? give me justone good site where you can spend your dgb as an example ?
https://giftoff.com/
is just one but not even btc is seriously competing with money or credit this early in the game.
When the game changes DigiByte is ready and far better suited to the task.
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
in LTC i trust

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

Activity: 286
Merit: 100
in LTC i trust
marketing for digibyte has really taken a dive lately. This is not good when you have slow development compared to coins like shadow, dash etc.
more sell than buy from weeks... its a big risk for someone to buy aat this stage...
many selling? why price stay at 50-54sat?  Huh
49 now... and tomorrow more down look i see the future ahahah

Have some patience bro. Look at previous levels. I will buy some here and more at 40 and 30 SAT and buy my Lambo end of the year   Grin

interesting chart. but it is a chart based on price movements nevertheless. sudden announcements or news (positive or negative) can easily cause a breakout at any point of time.  Wink. so those of you folks who aren't too familiar with charts, don't be crazy to sell ALL of your holdings. better keep some. When you have just arrived at the station to board the train and when you feel like you have waited too long for the train to start moving, the moment you leave the train might be the moment the train leaves too  Grin
DGB is trapped between buy and sell wall... long time before a moove up.. most probably go down after the halving... buy wall desapear, they probably scared about a possible dump lol
legendary
Activity: 801
I'm currently having a lark on  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=483515.7400

Myr has a thread too! Go figure!

I wander if it is counter productive to Myriadcoins FUD to go and FUD them?

Meh I don't even care, FUD time! gloves off!
legendary
Activity: 1164
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

hehe, you think dgb didnt see those prices and more?

Your going to get dumped on, be ready.

A pump before close to the BTC halving, lots of people will get burned on those multiple pump happening
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

hehe, you think dgb didnt see those prices and more?

Your going to get dumped on, be ready.

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
My honest opinion for technical analyses with charts:

utter bullshit
In the world of cryptocurrency, such charts are a waste of time and total bullshit.
I'm very sorry to say this, but you can't predict it in any way.
Predictions in crypto only become accurate when you own nearly all of the coins.  Wink
TTE
Activity: 120
My honest opinion for technical analyses with charts:

utter bullshit
In the world of cryptocurrency, such charts are a waste of time and total bullshit.
I'm very sorry to say this, but you can't predict it in any way.
Jump to: