Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 436. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Jumbly was that a mistake?
No, I withdrew it from the bot and forgot about fee then as it was you made up for it.  Wink

Is a good day today  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Jumbly was that a mistake?
No, I withdrew it from the bot and forgot about fee then as it was you made up for it.  Wink
Hi Digbyters,

Has everyone seen https://www.cryptocompare.com ?
I have a profile on there and there is a WEALTH of stats and information on there.

Go check it.

Digibyte is on there and I have posted a bit on the forum for Digibyte.

Regards,

twebit007
[/quote
Thanks for reminder, I forgot about this one and great to see it has been updated since my last visit.
/tip @twebit 500 (you will have to look me up on telegram chat to cash that in. Wink)

I tried telegram but I don't have a mobile phone to set it up... Yes I'm old and/or have no need for a mobile phone at this stage of my evolution.
Thanks though

I understand, post a dgb address then.  Smiley

Absolutely! DGKEeEcJqPufwKrKzJXziebzMJmCf5UAiA special just for you :-)

Edit: FAST!
legendary
Hi Digbyters,

I have a profile on there and there is a WEALTH of stats and information on there.

Go check it.

Regards,

twebit007
[/quote
Thanks for reminder, I forgot about this one and great to see it has been updated since my last visit.
/tip @twebit 500 (you will have to look me up on telegram chat to cash that in. Wink)

I tried telegram but I don't have a mobile phone to set it up... Yes I'm old and/or have no need for a mobile phone at this stage of my evolution.
Thanks though

I understand, post a dgb address then.  Smiley
Hi Digbyters,

Go check it.

Regards,

twebit007
[/quote

Thanks though
legendary
Hi Digbyters,

Go check it.

Regards,

twebit007
[/quote
Hi Digbyters,

Go check it.

Regards,

twebit007
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
Lovin' Crypto
To me, it's very risky to look at chart on short periods, unless you wanna play the P&D game as a follower.

However when looking at long term range, we can clearly see that it's probably one of the best time to invest. DGB started to shake when people realized it was a serious coin. Of course since october 15' everyone want it at 998 or below 30's ^^ (it was my birthday date and I missed it! damn :p ) again to sell high or buy low... so we probably wont see it before some serious business is released.

]

Still, Digibyte is stronger than before, everyday a little bit more. Trolls and pumpers can do their best, it's solid and if you play with fire, you may miss the train.
My Digibyte ROI is at 38sats and I did buy even at 100sats. There's no worries, it's surely a great investment.

legendary
^^^
To me that chart, or the prediction part of it, looks like wishful thinking by someone that currently has no or little dgb but has considerably more btc and is waiting and hoping to pick up dgb at those extremely low prices. On the grounds that btc has recently actually already seen higher prices than this current level and dgb’s strength with resistance around the 50 sat area, I seriously doubt it. It is the outlook from someone absolutely convinced that dgb is nothing more than a pump and dump coin and that’s not me.
Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto
marketing for digibyte has really taken a dive lately. This is not good when you have slow development compared to coins like shadow, dash etc.
more sell than buy from weeks... its a big risk for someone to buy aat this stage...
many selling? why price stay at 50-54sat?  Huh
49 now... and tomorrow more down look i see the future ahahah

Have some patience bro. Look at previous levels. I will buy some here and more at 40 and 30 SAT and buy my Lambo end of the year   Grin

interesting chart. but it is a chart based on price movements nevertheless. sudden announcements or news (positive or negative) can easily cause a breakout at any point of time.  Wink. so those of you folks who aren't too familiar with charts, don't be crazy to sell ALL of your holdings. better keep some. When you have just arrived at the station to board the train and when you feel like you have waited too long for the train to start moving, the moment you leave the train might be the moment the train leaves too  Grin
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
in LTC i trust
I'm noob but i have a big doubt.. Why wait to halving the btc  Huh Huh

Sorry for my bad English, but I'm learning to use the google translator to help me, I hope you understand Cheesy

Cause after halving you can mine 2x less  btc so alts will be relatively more  profitable to mine
more profitable to mine but for a short time... because if btc price go up like in the 1st halving all altcoin will go creazy down... people wil sell to have more btc and trade btc/usd
TTE
Activity: 120
I was wondering if it is normal for digibytegaming for counter strike to take a long time for payments. compared to League of Legends where you can get your payments for a game after 3-4 minutes.

Can confirm this for me too.
CS:GO take hours / up to one day, before a payout is available.

Same for the daily quest.
It needs 3 days for the 30 rounds won because of the long update time.
But I'm complaining. It is a new feature and this may need a few updates and changes Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
marketing for digibyte has really taken a dive lately. This is not good when you have slow development compared to coins like shadow, dash etc.
more sell than buy from weeks... its a big risk for someone to buy aat this stage...
many selling? why price stay at 50-54sat?  Huh
49 now... and tomorrow more down look i see the future ahahah

Have some patience bro. Look at previous levels. I will buy some here and more at 40 and 30 SAT and buy my Lambo end of the year   Grin

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
I was wondering if it is normal for digibytegaming for counter strike to take a long time for payments. compared to League of Legends where you can get your payments for a game after 3-4 minutes.

i think you have to login on the site to claim them now.. they aren't just auto given for gaming only. login at digibyte gaming
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 469
Merit: 260
testing send 1 million digibytecoin from core wallet to other wallet, approximately 30 seconds are confirmed #faster
Activity: 303
Merit: 100
POS / PRIMENODES

Website migration is child's play, and a very poor excuse for having a poorly functioning website in the meantime.

HR does digibyte still have the best marketing team. Which other coins do you support?
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?

Website migration is child's play, and a very poor excuse for having a poorly functioning website in the meantime.

Thank you HR, I do my best Smiley
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

Jump to: