Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 438. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Hi does anyone know if the antminer s7-LN can mine DGB?

I've got some Monarchs that mine it right now but wonder if, when I get my new miners, if anybody can confirm if the antminer s7-LN can mine DGB?

Thanks.
twebit

I believe the s7 is a sha miner so yeah, this should work Smiley

Good! I kinda figured it would. I get a message when I start bfgminer about "can't force a template" or something like that, just wondered about the new interface (for me) but it is indeed sha256 so that will work.
Thanks
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
in LTC i trust
don't hate me... it's like when a parent is bad with her son... it is for her own good. DGB need a big kick in the ass to go in the right way. and work better... jared don't need to be silent. he should make noise and show when he do something.. i think it's a better way show proof than website with broken links and make advertising showing you can buy DGB on scam website... hope that jared will fire hi webdevelopper if it is not him that did this BIG mistake..
i'm just giving some advice to help investor coming in and not be scared... but it's not good all this bad things if jared is in discussion with real investor... you don't think ?
i know you are all ok with me and all my bad comment... but it's for the good so moove your ass all who work in DGB
Activity: 659
Merit: 500
Zepher is scammer!:)
Just realized 100 bitcoin worth of 216m digibytes to low 20s, if got sold.
Buy support has been thinned!

No one smart trader did not do that...if he can sell at higher prices.. Wink
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?

I've got some Monarchs that mine it right now but wonder if, when I get my new miners, if anybody can confirm if the antminer s7-LN can mine DGB?

Thanks.
twebit

I believe the s7 is a sha miner so yeah, this should work Smiley
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?

Last week we had like 30 btc buy support.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 91

Thanks.
twebit

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Activity: 517
aka alaniz
i tell only this ---> https://digibyte.co/node/161
---> cryptsy
not serious... it's like a joke this coin....

we found btc, doge, eth, dash, ltc on bitebi9 market. that's all coin is joke too?

the joke is that the digibyte CEO allow this on his website... this show that the coin DGB is really not very professional... so what think about the future of the developpement and investment for who belive ? is the coin a joke like this link ? ... i'm just asking to give some proof of jared speech more than "we are in discussion with 20 big investor" or "we buy dgb" or "this year is a good year"...

This and the twitter campaigns to boost fake twitter followers, anyone with a brain can see it's fake and false.

this is crypto, people with brains are almost non existent around here, face it nobody even cares that jared doesn't even understand the first thing about blockchains

What the hell are you talking about mate? Jared not knowing about blockchains? You probably don't have a clue what a blockchain actually is anyways and Jared is a coin dev how could you think it was a good idea to say he doesn't know about blockchains, lol. BCT is extremely toxic and I get that (the Telegram group is sooo much nicer) but come on gents, for those who think this is a fake coin, great please gtfo and go worry about another coin, for those who know what DigiByte actually is and what it stands for, good luck accumulating more and see you all somewhere nice! xD
TTE
Activity: 120
Putting so much effort in daily hate speeches for a coin you don't even care about.
So what exactly is your problem Smiley?
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
---> cryptsy

we found btc, doge, eth, dash, ltc on bitebi9 market. that's all coin is joke too?

the joke is that the digibyte CEO allow this on his website... this show that the coin DGB is really not very professional... so what think about the future of the developpement and investment for who belive ? is the coin a joke like this link ? ... i'm just asking to give some proof of jared speech more than "we are in discussion with 20 big investor" or "we buy dgb" or "this year is a good year"...

This and the twitter campaigns to boost fake twitter followers, anyone with a brain can see it's fake and false.

And i think that your still a joke, your still here talking nonsense. Ive bought high and low in Digibyte and it has an active community and people who are patient will wait for new updates.

I mean look here Microsoft are knowing the whole of banking is changing and Digibyte has survived threw its gaming and social media awareness and its kept this coin known and positive. Also other people out there in other companies and developers they can also support the coin and make it greater for YOU and me.
The people will want to help make this coin stronger and they will in time.
Also I'm from the uk, where if your smart and watch the news you can see uk now has voted to leave the EU, who doesn't say if the uk might not realise they also can make a lot in the digital market, open to new trade and new deals and currencies to use to do exchanges and Digibyte is a great coin for that too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hd4H53pyX0

Digibyte coin is on your Google phone, Apple iPhone , Mac , Pc and Linux & WEB Wallets which equals mass availability for the people

Im just saying this as a community member getting fed up with negative talk like yours.

Activity: 469
Merit: 260
---> cryptsy

maybe i give example, if i have product and sale to online shop. my friend or my neighbor ask me where they can find my product? i say you can buy on alibaba, amazon, ebay, asos, nasty gal or other. because you cant buy directly to me. when my neighbor buy on one of online shop, he get proof of delivery but the item he buy never come. do you think my neighbor can blame me because of that?
Activity: 659
Zepher is scammer!:)
"There was only one cryptocurrency I would own, and I'll be selling what little I have left on the next rebound."

Now, I'm not sure if this ONE cryptocurrency is BTC, DGB or NOBL but nor do I really care. Grin

It is pitty to see that HR has lost his interest in DGB. I remember the old good times...
What means HR?
in LTC i trust
---> cryptsy

Activity: 469
Merit: 260
---> cryptsy

in LTC i trust
---> cryptsy
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need
DigiBot Version 3.0 Update - Telegram Tipping

Link: @digubot

Hey guys, tipping DigiByte's on Telegram is finally here! This update implements DGB tipping on Telegram, a revised /help mechanism and a complete redoing of the database back-end. For a how-to guide please follow the link below and consider contributing some DGB to the project at the address shown below!

Technical Notes:
  • The blockchain is scanned for deposits every 60 seconds
  • Withdrawals are processed within 5-10 seconds
  • Hourly database backups encrypted with 256-bit AES encryption
  • Appropriate firewall configuration and fail2ban implemented on server

Notes:
  • You can only use the tipping functionality if you have registered a username on Telegram
  • Make sure you tip the right @username, a tipping account is created automatically when someone tips a @username that hasn't registered
  • Make sure you double check the deposit address when depositing and make sure you input the correct withdrawal address when withdrawing
  • Deposits can take up to one minute to appear in your balance
  • We advise you not to deposit more than 100,000 DGB for security purposes
  • There is a 1 DGB withdrawal fee

DigiBot Tipping How-to guide: https://medium.com/@alaniz/digibot-tipping-how-to-guide-3f7f750c9d91

The Merkle article: http://themerkle.com/digibot-is-a-powerful-telegram-bot-for-cryptocurrency-enthusiasts/

DGB donation address: DA1m7R9arQSX7C9ZTDStCRigcnfAUkxYo6

Alaniz & Dennahz

awesome work!  Grin did a picture for it. But i do not know if its legit/safe to use

Do feedback

would be nice if we could tip multiple people at once in the future  Cool
im on as @bigs21024
Activity: 745
You guys give that troll to much attention so no wonder he keeps coming back. His shit cluttering the thread melts the brain.
in LTC i trust
I forget are you the guy who made Myriad or just an old backer?
this is not the subject...

Because you're in the subject everytime you write ? Lmao
bitebi9 on digibyte... it's like a sign
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
Lovin' Crypto

Because you're in the subject everytime you write ? Lmao
legendary
Activity: 801
Merit: 1000

Ah sorry about my off topic and useless post, thank the lord your useless post came to the rescue to clean the thread up Cheesy

I shouldn't have asked, I feel massive pity for the myriad creator or any old backer so I needn't have bothered sorry Wink
Jump to: