Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 449. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
jun 2015 dgb 38-47sat - btc $230,
jun 2016 dgb 48-57sat - btc $644
strong enough 2.8 times

DGB should really be worth more
Activity: 28
Yeah, and I would LOVE for any dev to tell me where in hell is the privkey stored at my chrome app (at which folder/file). so I may retrieve it and add it into my DGB core.

The reply I got from them is hilarious:
> RenzoARG, Jun 12, 11:40 CST
>
> how do I retreive my privkeys from the chrome app if it's no longer working?
> Where's the wallet file located at?
From google inc:
>
>
2016-06-12 5:22 GMT-03:00, Jared Tate (DigiByte) <[email protected]>:
> ##- Please type your reply above this line -##
>
> Your request (1540) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to
> this email.
> ----------------------------------------------
>
> Jared Tate, Jun 12, 16:22 CST
>
> Hello,
>
> We apologize for this issue. Google recently updated Chrome and that is what
> is causing this issue. If you update your Chrome browser to the latest
> version the issue will go away. Google should force this auto update any day
> now.  Thank you for using DigiByte Gaming and let us know if you have any
> more questions!
>
> Cheers,
>
> ----------------------------------------------
>
>
>
>The latest version of Chrome is: 51.0.2704.84.
>
>From my "about.."
>
>Versión 51.0.2704.84 m
>
>Google Chrome está actualizado.
>
>I AM at the latest version. Repeating my question:
>how do I retreive my privkeys from the chrome app if it's no longer
>working? Where's the wallet file located at?
>
>(If I can get my privkeys I can import them into DGB core)

Resuming: "We have no f*cking idea and our reply has nothing to do with the ticket you submitted"

Edit: poking around I found a file that contains a heck of data and something that resembles a privkey; yet, when importing it into DGB core it returns "Invalid private key encoding (code -5)"

%AppData%\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\WHATEVER_YOUR_PROFILE_IS\Local App Settings\lpmijfncbdjhcbockhipcncnhfgghkoj\000003.LOG

There's several "keys" in there, including endryption ones. Perhaps someone can guide me into what encryption it's applied to my key?
(Very frikking crappy if my key and encryption file are stored at the same file)
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Offer escrow, receive negative trust

If that's the only reason why not use a web or mobile based wallet?  Personally I never had much of a problem with the qt client, even when I've let it get out of sync for a month or two, but if you're having such issues it might be a sensible move.

I'm actually unable to log into the web wallet at the moment.  It's been down the last 2 times I've tried accessing.  I, too, will be cashing out of DGB once I can access my funds.  

I could host a site for you... yes, give me your privkeys (the main reason why people use cryptos is because them, and only them are responsible for their money).

Phone wallet... Phones will never be secure, for more info google "the fappenning".

The security breaches involved with the fappening are irrelevant to why people shouldn't use mobile wallets.  The fappening occurred at the fault of the user, similar to why nearly all attacks occur - because the end user made a mistake/was too lazy to lock down sensitive information.  

Phones are just as secure/insecure as any other piece of technology, only difference is how they're being targeted by surveillance - for example, fake cell towers vs. NSA routing rooms for all regular internet traffic/etc. Custom firmware embedded into hardware...the list goes on and on, regardless of device.

Nothing is 'secure' - what's important is how you can best secure your private info Smiley
Activity: 2
no need to try qubit you was your time, skein is more profitable for amd

just take a look here  https://miningpoolhub.com/
than you cheek the average difficulty and you know

but you can setup qubit miner in case, difficulty drops  or skein goes to high

so you have an  280x what run at 270?? weird  because r9 390 does less than 280mh
and r9 380 does 200mh, i had running 20x 380  for 4000mh but real speed with the rejected are more at 3700

i checked this weekend and the 280x were running at 268MH/s before rejected. i took a screenshot but just managed to truncate it to zero bytes with sftp... i'll take a new screenshot maybe next week.
I'm using this cgminer: https://github.com/reorder/cgminer_skein
Sad wallet chrome offline,wallet android offline  Sad , payment digibytegaming pending  Huh

They are working on a fix
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
in LTC i trust
Sad wallet chrome offline,wallet android offline  Sad , payment digibytegaming pending  Huh
+1 loll
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
in LTC i trust
I would LOVE cross compatibility among wallets...

This shitcoin offers a wallet app for chrome that no longer works and importing the json file is impossible at dgb core.

"we have an updated version that works ready to be released"...
It's 200Gb? then, why dont you upload it already?

Does anyone know where the wallet.dat is located at in the chrome app? Maybe it can be retreived somehow...

how much you loose ?
i wonder what jared is doing... never news comming, project abandoned...not good all this
Activity: 469
Merit: 260
jun 2015 dgb 38-47sat - btc $230,
jun 2016 dgb 48-57sat - btc $644
strong enough 2.8 times
Activity: 37

If that's the only reason why not use a web or mobile based wallet?  Personally I never had much of a problem with the qt client, even when I've let it get out of sync for a month or two, but if you're having such issues it might be a sensible move.

I'm actually unable to log into the web wallet at the moment.  It's been down the last 2 times I've tried accessing.  I, too, will be cashing out of DGB once I can access my funds. 

I could host a site for you... yes, give me your privkeys (the main reason why people use cryptos is because them, and only them are responsible for their money).

Phone wallet... Phones will never be secure, for more info google "the fappenning".
Activity: 32

If that's the only reason why not use a web or mobile based wallet?  Personally I never had much of a problem with the qt client, even when I've let it get out of sync for a month or two, but if you're having such issues it might be a sensible move.
[/quote]

I'm actually unable to log into the web wallet at the moment.  It's been down the last 2 times I've tried accessing.  I, too, will be cashing out of DGB once I can access my funds. 
Activity: 42
time to buy back into DGB or wait for bitcoin to rise further..  Cheesy
Activity: 786
Merit: 1000
Recently, smart contracts is good concept.

that would moon dgb

How would a DGB "smart contract" work.
arz
Activity: 261
Merit: 250
I would LOVE cross compatibility among wallets...

This shitcoin offers a wallet app for chrome that no longer works and importing the json file is impossible at dgb core.

"we have an updated version that works ready to be released"...
It's 200Gb? then, why dont you upload it already?

Does anyone know where the wallet.dat is located at in the chrome app? Maybe it can be retreived somehow...
Activity: 421
Merit: 250
Recently, smart contracts is good concept.
Im using the iOS wallet and its working fine
TTE
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
Contributing my first post to the DGB team.
Nice work!  Wink
Activity: 745
Merit: 500
price is too low.. better chance to buy.

If you didn't buy a few days ago, now is about the next best chance you'll get. DGB is about to bounce back up from its floor.

Up 10%+ in the last 24 hours.

Nice try. I don't see DGB making much of a run with BTC on the rise. DGB has been going through "10%" gains for the past month and a half since coming down from it's pump.

There is plenty of time to get DGB, as above said it is not about to bounce anywhere near the previous highs while BTC is steaming and no concrete news is upon us. What is the rush anyway, you can still make on little 10% waves.
Activity: 906
Merit: 507
does the digibyte crome wallet no longer work and if so how can I get my coins from the backup I have it's a json file
Jump to: