Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 444. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 527
Merit: 251
Quality Crypto Collector
Is it just me who believes that current DAO/ETH fuck ups should bring more attention to "pure currency" cryptos like DGB?

Digibyte and Gulden will do well within the next year. Have to wait for this btc halving to be done with, until then hold strong and buy low!  Grin Grin

Yes, have to agree with that too. The whole BTC halving business is playing havoc with the alt markets, but that will pass and,when it does, DGB and NLG will be in pole position.
Activity: 469
Merit: 260
Great to hear that Zcash will be using Digishield!

https://z.cash/blog/new-alpha-release-faster-block-times.html

Yeah, but zcash is still terrible. Im looking forward to zcashs fork.

24hralttrade did not talk zcash but about good confidence using digishield
Activity: 637
Merit: 500
Is it just me who believes that current DAO/ETH fuck ups should bring more attention to "pure currency" cryptos like DGB?

Digibyte and Gulden will do well within the next year. Have to wait for this btc halving to be done with, until then hold strong and buy low!  Grin Grin
Activity: 786
Merit: 1000
Great to hear that Zcash will be using Digishield!

https://z.cash/blog/new-alpha-release-faster-block-times.html

Yeah, but zcash is still terrible. Im looking forward to zcashs fork.
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Activity: 786
Merit: 1000

Yes, there will always be a place for traditional crypto's for the foreseeable future.
Activity: 527
Merit: 251
Quality Crypto Collector

Hi Swedish Girl.

Yes, I really think you could be right about that!!   Wink
legendary
Activity: 1570
Merit: 1041
What's wrong with using the normal wallet, other than downloading the blockchain, but doesn't take that long

Depending on your internet connection, it does.
I'm using the maincore wallet too, but having a simple web wallet is still awesome.
I agree.  If they stopped using the web wallet I'd probably stop using DGB.  That's why it'd be nice if there was a real fix, not just downloading Chrome Beta.

EDIT: I ended up downloading the Chrome Beta and can confirm it alleviates the web wallet issues.  No other fixes or tweaks necessary.  Google <3
TTE
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
What's wrong with using the normal wallet, other than downloading the blockchain, but doesn't take that long

Depending on your internet connection, it does.
I'm using the maincore wallet too, but having a simple web wallet is still awesome.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Looking for shmexy coins!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 32
I can confirm that the web wallet is working again.  I had to use the chrome beta to access it like another user suggested, nonetheless, I was able to access my funds.

When problems arise and they are fixed, it reaffirms faith in development.  I will be switching from a web wallet to cold storage and continue to hold. 

If you are having problems accessing web wallet, I recommend downloading Chrome Beta to launch the Digibyte Gaming Wallet, then moving to a more secure wallet, as members have guided me to doing.

Thank you devs for continuing to work through these issues as they come up!
Activity: 1257
Merit: 501

2) Each algo has a block timing of 1 min 15 seconds. Microsoft research showed on the BTC network it takes an average of 6.5 seconds for 50% of nodes to receive a new block. 95% in 40 seconds with a mean of 12 seconds. So our 1 min 15 second individual algo block time is well within this time frame.

Why does individual algo block time matter here? It doesn't!
DGB block time is 15 secs, right?

I'd like to stop the bullshitting and fudding in favor of discussing about the facts. Anyone? Smiley

Besides that - i like DGB. It's great for trading, good pump cycle, awesome marketing.
15 seconds is not set in stone as the DigiByte block time. It is made up from 5 algorithms each with averaged block time of 75s. So the averaged time for the whole of Digibyte is a block being found every 15s. You cannot debunk JCs basic math problem but you can say there are variables that come into play that are more than likely going to defeat it because it is a future problem for DigiByte that he is asking you to solve with today’s tools, where nothing on the network is capable of verifying the transactions fast enough. I don’t think this is actually true today and it will be even less so in the future. This is why he wants to stick us to an imaginary constant flow of 43 second transactions but think about what that actually means. It means we would be running at full capacity constantly where nothing had a chance to catch up, it’s just ridiculous really and we would be competing with VISA today. 
How fast is DGB transaction from one wallet to another?
testing send 100.000 dgb to my wallet, on 10 sec tx can see on pending tx, less than a minute,  all tx already confirmation

Did you use the web wallet because the web wallet still isn't working.  Hopefully the fix comes out soon, or they pick up enough new people at these "conferences" to move some of us new suckers---investors off the bottom of the pyramid.

I never keep bitcoin, digibyte or other on web wallet, because it is not safe. as i know dgb web wallet has long time shut down. digibyte dev give warning 3-4 month ago. they ask member to move all coin from there
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Does Digibyte plan to expand their game titles?

According to rumors, Dota 2 is on the plan as next game.

Rumors rumors rumors.....
TTE
Activity: 120
Merit: 10

According to rumors, Dota 2 is on the plan as next game.
Activity: 15
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Does anyone know when the fix for the Chrome wallet extension will be finished?  Mine's been broken for almost a week now.

check out some of the previous page it ever discussed
DigiByte gaming site suggests using chrome beta to skip loading page and says they are working to resolve the issue.
https://www.google.com/chrome/browser/beta.html
idk if that helps.
Does anyone know when the fix for the Chrome wallet extension will be finished?  Mine's been broken for almost a week now.

check out some of the previous page it ever discussed
Jump to: