Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 453. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
BTC|Waves
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Is this the appropriate thread to post troubleshooting questions. I have been mining scrypt for 3+ days at an average rate of 40 Kh/s , using pooler cpuminer and have not received a payout since May 31 on this address: D6xm6nmAH6wA8mNx7niJvTw5J32PfD2To3

Any insightful comments and/or directing me to an appropriate thread/person would be great! Cheers

mobile

You are CPU mining scrypt algo? 40khash/s ?   

Not really a good idea. You might make an average of about 100 DGB per month, if you are lucky. Of course if you aren't paying for the electricity and you don't care that your PC will be running slow, then I guess it doesn't matter.

Depending on the pool you are mining at, you probably won't get any payout for months based on the threshold for payouts. (I think the official DGB pool is something like 300 or 500 before a payout will happen).
I would have thought competing with asic using a cpu is a really bad idea but deserves reward for effort, I think. Wink
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
DigiByte? Yes!
Is this the appropriate thread to post troubleshooting questions. I have been mining scrypt for 3+ days at an average rate of 40 Kh/s , using pooler cpuminer and have not received a payout since May 31 on this address: D6xm6nmAH6wA8mNx7niJvTw5J32PfD2To3

Any insightful comments and/or directing me to an appropriate thread/person would be great! Cheers

mobile

You are CPU mining scrypt algo? 40khash/s ?   

Not really a good idea. You might make an average of about 100 DGB per month, if you are lucky. Of course if you aren't paying for the electricity and you don't care that your PC will be running slow, then I guess it doesn't matter.

Depending on the pool you are mining at, you probably won't get any payout for months based on the threshold for payouts. (I think the official DGB pool is something like 300 or 500 before a payout will happen).
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
in LTC i trust
i know i talk only bad things... but it would be great to update market that accept DGB in order to not scare new people... DGB team should be more efficient... becose it seem a DEAD coin for new user...

it's bad showing this sites that doesnt work. maybe it was a strategy... but it's better to take off.... a lot doesnt exist anymore.. and maybe show some new site. after few years it's the same song with some dead and nothing new:
mininGRAFIK Design: http://minigrafik.com/minigrafik-now-accepting-digibyte-dgb-payment-method/
San Francisco SEO: http://sanfranciscoseoagency.com/cryptocurrency/
Crypto Directory: http://www.cryptodirectory.info/
Glivet Clothing E-Store: http://glivet.com/index.php?
Portuguese Hotel: http://residencialcastor.com.br/
Intraweb Design: http://intrawebstudio.com/contact/
AUSE Electronic Cigarettes: http://ausecigs.com.au/cryptocurrency/
Web911 Creative Agency: http://www.web911.co/
Crypto Crock Alligator Meat: http://cryptocrock.com/
Euro Inks: http://www.2euroinks.com/
Black Cat Games: http://www.blackcatgames.org/
OEM Concept: https://www.oemconcept.com/
Project ONE Hookahs: http://projectonehookahs.com/
Pyrenees Dog Trainer: http://www.psychodog.eu/
Iquidus Technologies: http://www.iquidus.co.nz/?q=crypto
Activity: 469
Merit: 260
Crypto_beast how do you explain digibyte has much higher value then Myriad. The development of DigiByte is 10 times that of Myriad because the coinmarketcap is 10 times higher.
https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/false-cause

not sure why people here are obsessed with myriad what does that shit coin have to do with anything? here we are discussing the shitcoin digibyte try to stick to the topic?

always evasive and talking bullshit. your strategy to discredit DGB is not working. might be able to fool newbies Tongue Tongue Tongue, keep spirit crypto_beast. we love you Kiss Kiss
Activity: 303
POS / PRIMENODES
Crypto_beast how do you explain digibyte has much higher value then Myriad. The development of DigiByte is 10 times that of Myriad because the coinmarketcap is 10 times higher.
Activity: 419

mobile

It's a pool problem. Or were you solomining ?
Activity: 400
the sun is shining, but the ice is still slippery

mobile
step by step people understand that a game or other project push the coin more down. no interest in buy DGB... the team should do something really good or this coin will soon DIE... it's not the btc price that push this coin down... it's becose people dont trust invest in this coin becose all people that held DGB have millions of this coin... so the price willl never grow like here you think it can... return to reallity.... sorry guys....  the only who do good investment in this crypto is who run the bot lol...
jared... you do a good job... but the strategy marketing should change... hear me... do a game like monopoly or risk or something where adult will play for win opponent money... by this way poeple will buy DGB... but now what is the interess of this coin Huh NOTHING TO DO With your DGB.... think all about that... what is the need to have some DGB ? why buy a jean with dgb when you have big store where you can buy with btc... i tell this becose you are all affraid about the price in your telegram chat... if my feeling is bad think that other giving a look at this coin maybe think bad to... so change
HI stupid guy, you still here? LOL. what you know about game? lets us know what good thing you want? btc price always, listen my word "always kick down all altcoin. give proof about bot please or do not talk nonsense.
so you are best marketing? lets us know what your best trategy? once again dont talk nonsense.

why buy a jean with dgb when you have big store where you can buy with btc... i tell this becose you are all affraid about the price in your telegram chat... if my feeling is bad think that other giving a look at this coin maybe think bad to... so change
you ask why? so you do not research about DGB? hollyshit!!!. because DGB is FASTER dude, or do you want waiting on store 1-2hours for confirmation?. DGB current 280 TPS, on years 2020 2000 TPS as the same time bitcoin only 7 TPS. do you know what is TPS? dont make me laugh again. are you think store make choice Bitcoin than DGB? please answers with fact not your opinion. sorry once again i call you are stupid

meanwhile in reality digibyte only does about 1 transaction per block, and if transaction volume were to come anywhere near the theoretical peak of what digibyte claims it can handle it is highly likely that all sorts of bugs and flaws in the sloppily done code would suddenly appear. this TPS thing of digibyte is total marketing and not at all a reality.
You say that, yet DigiByte has been tested with full blocks to make sure it won’t fall over at the first hurdle, this happened before releasing digispeed and further improvements for TPS are intended to pace with advancements in hardware technology. Any bug that arises will be dealt with in the event it ever becomes necessary. Feel free to try and bloat our blockchain and see for yourself.

m8 we all know there was no testing, if there was then the digispeed release would not have been such a giant cock up with such a giant obvious bug being overlooked and forks everywhere. the claims about digibytes supposed transaction throughput remain nothing but claims until the day digibyte actually makes use of it, and we all know thats never going to happen.

Hi, what's up myriad, so this is another your clone account? long time no see you here
Activity: 346
step by step people understand that a game or other project push the coin more down. no interest in buy DGB... the team should do something really good or this coin will soon DIE... it's not the btc price that push this coin down... it's becose people dont trust invest in this coin becose all people that held DGB have millions of this coin... so the price willl never grow like here you think it can... return to reallity.... sorry guys....  the only who do good investment in this crypto is who run the bot lol...
jared... you do a good job... but the strategy marketing should change... hear me... do a game like monopoly or risk or something where adult will play for win opponent money... by this way poeple will buy DGB... but now what is the interess of this coin Huh NOTHING TO DO With your DGB.... think all about that... what is the need to have some DGB ? why buy a jean with dgb when you have big store where you can buy with btc... i tell this becose you are all affraid about the price in your telegram chat... if my feeling is bad think that other giving a look at this coin maybe think bad to... so change
HI stupid guy, you still here? LOL. what you know about game? lets us know what good thing you want? btc price always, listen my word "always kick down all altcoin. give proof about bot please or do not talk nonsense.
so you are best marketing? lets us know what your best trategy? once again dont talk nonsense.

why buy a jean with dgb when you have big store where you can buy with btc... i tell this becose you are all affraid about the price in your telegram chat... if my feeling is bad think that other giving a look at this coin maybe think bad to... so change
you ask why? so you do not research about DGB? hollyshit!!!. because DGB is FASTER dude, or do you want waiting on store 1-2hours for confirmation?. DGB current 280 TPS, on years 2020 2000 TPS as the same time bitcoin only 7 TPS. do you know what is TPS? dont make me laugh again. are you think store make choice Bitcoin than DGB? please answers with fact not your opinion. sorry once again i call you are stupid

meanwhile in reality digibyte only does about 1 transaction per block, and if transaction volume were to come anywhere near the theoretical peak of what digibyte claims it can handle it is highly likely that all sorts of bugs and flaws in the sloppily done code would suddenly appear. this TPS thing of digibyte is total marketing and not at all a reality.
You say that, yet DigiByte has been tested with full blocks to make sure it won’t fall over at the first hurdle, this happened before releasing digispeed and further improvements for TPS are intended to pace with advancements in hardware technology. Any bug that arises will be dealt with in the event it ever becomes necessary. Feel free to try and bloat our blockchain and see for yourself.

m8 we all know there was no testing, if there was then the digispeed release would not have been such a giant cock up with such a giant obvious bug being overlooked and forks everywhere. the claims about digibytes supposed transaction throughput remain nothing but claims until the day digibyte actually makes use of it, and we all know thats never going to happen.
I agree that these things are claims and DGB has yet to be proven to stand up to them. But as you said the load is no way near BTCs load, not to speak of the claimed abilities, and going there won't happen all in a sudden, that means more money to Jared & Co to up their capabilities while still there's time to adapt and iron out problems. Well, DGB is working, it is fast and probably could already take more load than BTC due to the shorter block times alone. Also BTC is hitting limits, it's slow and unreliable or relatively expensive to use and, while they have the knowledge and abilities to do something about it they are somehow unwilling to do anything but cosmetics to change that situation.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer
step by step people understand that a game or other project push the coin more down. no interest in buy DGB... the team should do something really good or this coin will soon DIE... it's not the btc price that push this coin down... it's becose people dont trust invest in this coin becose all people that held DGB have millions of this coin... so the price willl never grow like here you think it can... return to reallity.... sorry guys....  the only who do good investment in this crypto is who run the bot lol...

Digibyte team develops digibyte the coin.

You could make risk or monopoly or the like. Its like expecting the country owned mint for fiat coins to make games and the like to use currency.

Why don't you make it yourself? It gives coins you have value if you provide a service. Stop wanting others to make things to increase your investment... contribute to it yourself!

People don't understand that part
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
step by step people understand that a game or other project push the coin more down. no interest in buy DGB... the team should do something really good or this coin will soon DIE... it's not the btc price that push this coin down... it's becose people dont trust invest in this coin becose all people that held DGB have millions of this coin... so the price willl never grow like here you think it can... return to reallity.... sorry guys....  the only who do good investment in this crypto is who run the bot lol...

Digibyte team develops digibyte the coin.

You could make risk or monopoly or the like. Its like expecting the country owned mint for fiat coins to make games and the like to use currency.

Why don't you make it yourself? It gives coins you have value if you provide a service. Stop wanting others to make things to increase your investment... contribute to it yourself!
Activity: 286
in LTC i trust
legendary
All just sucky human behaviour, I’m afraid. They will continue to do it because they believe it works for them. They believe they will make more money this way,  there is little evidence in the world to show them any different as well as, like you say, you can get away with all sorts of shit in crypto or so it appears but I’m not so sure about that. What you can get away with is less and less each day and just because you don’t get pulled up on it today does not mean it will not slap you in the face tomorrow.
Activity: 420
AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84
People mine coins for profit. Curent price is low and there are better opportunities for miners atm.
That has nothing to do with coin, news, projects, or anything similar.

... so why mining btc or coins with big difficulty ? it's because they thinck it's profitable in the future.... and dgb is like a scam coin with bots to go up and down... when you mine a new coin it's becose you think it will get value or because the team made something new who has future... it's not only because opportunity... and DGB at beginning had beautifull words in the jared mouth... in concreat it's only good for manipulate people like other shit coiin to make more BTC...

why are you still here if you hate DGB so much?
Sell your coins and move on. Take 5 min to analyze the chart of DGB since it was launched and check other coins, they all get pumped and dumped. DGB is in the dumped phase. Not because of the jared or the team behind DGB but because of speculator and people who blindly buy a coin without doing some research before to know the phase the coin is in.

Well said. I'm sick of people in these forums talking trash and making accusations they cannot backup with real proof. Not crap posted here made of speculation but real world proof. If you can't point to proof in the real world, shut it and go somewhere else. Most of you pumping shit here would be facing lawsuits and defamation claims if you were doing it anywhere else. And all you people who make new accounts to post your accusations, shame on you, you are cowards. If you have REAL WORLD proof of something irregular or illegal, post it from your real account and be prepared to back it up or go somewhere else.

This is the grownup table...
legendary
i dont get why this coin is so low? This has a very active dev and community it should be WAY WAY higher
Idk, because deliberate downward pressure is attempting to keep it there in order to reload the cycle, perhaps?
Activity: 294
please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need
i dont get why this coin is so low? This has a very active dev and community it should be WAY WAY higher
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
Jared, how are you?

Your newsletter?

Have you decided to write letters to everyone of us?
Are you writing them one by one?

The real fact is YOU ARE A LIAR, and you aren't able to drive business SERIOUSLY.

Smiley

So, what's the deal? Afraid to post a link? Afraid that someone with a thinking head reads it and finds there really is NO update information on absolutely none of those "many exciting projects underway"?

. . . unless you consider regurgitated project announcements from 6 months ago "updates".

Oh, and just where can we independently access that network "audit" data? Or is that made up too?

Jump to: