Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 446. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 286
Merit: 100
in LTC i trust
it's like a sect where everybody listen only the guru without understand they are trapped and raped lollll

don't forgive that all is made to shine in your eyes... but in fact, like in the games reward, nothing is official. league of legend still have their own money, not DGB... if it was a real partnership with league of legend: you don't think that the value of DGB will still be to the moon ?
IN FACT it's only a code like a rating import script for someone who built his auction website and want that users import their seller feedback ... read this if you don't understand what i explain... my english is bad: look in google what is an "ebay rating import script" ... league of legend and other games is nothing more like that it work the same way lolll
it's like when you love someone bad... love makes you blind...

connor maybe he is right or not...but jared is a guru who let you see unreal things ahahah
Activity: 421
Merit: 250

2) Each algo has a block timing of 1 min 15 seconds. Microsoft research showed on the BTC network it takes an average of 6.5 seconds for 50% of nodes to receive a new block. 95% in 40 seconds with a mean of 12 seconds. So our 1 min 15 second individual algo block time is well within this time frame.

Why does individual algo block time matter here? It doesn't!
DGB block time is 15 secs, right?

it seem that a BIG issue was found in DGB :S

A big issue from someone that know doubt sells the big issue for pennies on the street. You and your alt john talking crap are proven liars and have the red trust to show. Issue found but can't prove it by walking the walking? Case closed lol

https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Talk:Mark_Twain#Authenticity_of_.22Never_argue_with_an_idiot....22_quote.3F
Activity: 469
Merit: 260

2) Each algo has a block timing of 1 min 15 seconds. Microsoft research showed on the BTC network it takes an average of 6.5 seconds for 50% of nodes to receive a new block. 95% in 40 seconds with a mean of 12 seconds. So our 1 min 15 second individual algo block time is well within this time frame.

A big issue from someone that know doubt sells the big issue for pennies on the street. You and your alt john talking crap are proven liars and have the red trust to show. Issue found but can't prove it by walking the walking? Case closed lol
Activity: 745
Merit: 500

in LTC i trust

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Activity: 294
Merit: 251

Why are you still here if the only thing you want to do is FUD on DGB?
There's a lot of other thread that might be interested in your comments.
i'm waiting john-connor crash DGB lolll

it's DBG lol not DGB, it' like you're on the wrong thread. go to DGB thread, this is for DBG.

DBG to the moon, from 0.05 now 0.2 then later it will hit 1.9 or higher
in LTC i trust

i'm waiting john-connor crash DGB lolll
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

in LTC i trust
when btc go up, dgb go up to trap and go down. when btc go down, dgb go more down while all altcoin go up lollll
thanks to the buy wall to not collapse lolll

and every day more sell than buy...   Lips sealed

good luck investor lolll
Activity: 294
Hi,
any update when the digibyte tipbot on twitch will work?

DBG will climb up to 6
from 0.05 dbg, soon will rise up to 6
TTE
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
Hi,
any update when the digibyte tipbot on twitch will work?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
You are ignoring the question, in fact you changed it. Here it is:

If I can form a block with 10 transactions that takes 43 seconds to validate how does the 15 second block timing not cause a network collapse due to block backup?

I appreciate the "test" but I will be forging multiple 43 second blocks to get the answer myself.

Good day.
How long do you think it will take DigiByte to create streams of full blocks through organic growth?
We would be guessing to answer, is the truth. When we get to that stage my money says technology will lead the way through organic improvement but in the meantime I welcome your white hack probes at the Digibyte network and so do the miners.  Cheesy
wowwowwow you really dont even understand how your own coin works do you? the block target of each algo is not relevant at all in this situation what is relevant is the gap between blocks as they actually come in regardless of algo, if blocks come in a few seconds apart which is common for digibyte and those blocks take longer than a few seconds to validate then the entire system falls apart, the reality here is that you changed the block target to 15 seconds without any proper understanding of what you are doing.

so system falls apart? can you give proof please? Huh everyone can talk nonsense like you dude

If I can form a block with 10 transactions that takes 43 seconds to validate how does the 15 second block timing not cause a network collapse due to block backup?

I appreciate the "test" but I will be forging multiple 43 second blocks to get the answer myself.

Good day.

when announced vcash join with bizspark? you say every startup can joined, i think professional attitude is if your coin has a greater achievement or at least the same, and you can correct your competitors.
Activity: 596

Good day.
legendary
Activity: 1520
Merit: 1205
I am the author who wrote the book "DigiByte - History of the First Year" in 2015:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/DigiByte-History-First-Christopher-Thompson/dp/1519602804?ie=UTF8&refRID=1VX5RJPJ3J61T1VP11GS&ref_=pd_rhf_ee_p_img_9

Please message me if you would like a more extended history book to be embarked upon. 

Thank you
Activity: 48
Merit: 0

Now compare that to this recent snap shot of BTC blockchain with full blocks. It took over an hour just to process 5,000 TX's.

So DGB easily hits 10,000 TX's in 1 min.  BTC takes over an hour for 5,000 TX's. 

DigiByte rocket speed
This was shared long ago on Twitter. Same agreement used for Azure BaaS.
Lastly, any input on this? https://v.cash/forum/threads/basic-math-proves-digibyte-cannot-scale-debunk-it.447/#post-6509
I'm not known for trolling, just truth seeking, I own digibyte for years and seek some simple answers and explanations. Regards.
"
DigiByte has a 15 second block timing. I can create a single DigiByte transaction that is 998,000 Kilobytes (@ zero cost) in size that takes a modern computer 43 seconds to validate. That said, if you run these types of performance tests against DigiByte's network slower nodes will get backed up further and further forking off onto their own chains. The only nodes on the "main chain" would be extremely fast nodes that can validate these blocks in < 15 seconds. This would split the network into 100's of disagreeing networks.

Disclaimer: This is a 100% technical post and I'd like someone to debunk it with provable technical facts. Thanks!"

First thank you for your concern and for supporting DigiByte. Now let's answer your question.

1) You cannot create a single 998,000 KB TX for free and expect any node to relay it. Every DGB client out there has this code in it: https://github.com/digibyte/digibyte/blob/master/src/main.h#L74

Code:
/** The maximum size for transactions we're willing to relay/mine */
static const unsigned int MAX_STANDARD_TX_SIZE = 100000;
In case you are wondering that is 100 KB or 0.1 MB. No way you could actually create a TX that large and get it relayed.

Bloating the network with multiple transactions gets very expensive very fast (as will be demonstrated below). 

http://www.tik.ee.ethz.ch/file/49318d3f56c1d525aabf7fda78b23fc0/P2P2013_041.pdf

In order to 51% attack DGB and fork the chain you would need to take over 93% of SHA256 and 51% of the other 4 algos at the same time. (virtually impossible) or else the difficulty adjustment (Multi-Shield) will easily prevent it.

3) With future modifications to DigiByte core things will get even faster as far as block validations are concerned (secp256k1)

Finally here is a screen shot from the live DigiByte network test after DigiSpeed (we did many similar tests internally on a test network before releasing the hard fork).

It is very difficult and expensive to send this many TX's in such a short amount of time. We pushed through almost 10,000 TX's in just over a minute and the network handled it just fine. In fact, the main worldwide DigiByte network performed better than our internal test network.

Check these blocks for yourself on DigiExplorer: http://digiexplorer.info/block/e5ff5243c291d088e286bbe5ea449100487c6346667fcfc84f89d85971074880

Now compare that to this recent snap shot of BTC blockchain with full blocks. It took over an hour just to process 5,000 TX's.

So DGB easily hits 10,000 TX's in 1 min.  BTC takes over an hour for 5,000 TX's. 

The proof is in the Blockchain.

a good explanation dev, thank you
Jump to: