Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 450. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
my first post here in the forum, you got my support DigiByte 
Activity: 786
Merit: 1000
price is too low.. better chance to buy.

If you didn't buy a few days ago, now is about the next best chance you'll get. DGB is about to bounce back up from its floor.

Up 10%+ in the last 24 hours.

Nice try. I don't see DGB making much of a run with BTC on the rise. DGB has been going through "10%" gains for the past month and a half since coming down from it's pump.
Activity: 176
Merit: 100

If you didn't buy a few days ago, now is about the next best chance you'll get. DGB is about to bounce back up from its floor.

Up 10%+ in the last 24 hours.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
I'm not here to FUD, since I've been mining this coin continuously for like a year.

Yet the desktop wallet is one of the crappiest QT-wallet I have seen. Since I do not have that one running 24/7 it usually takes ages to synchronize when I fire it up, and it regularly crashes too when doing so. I have lost my faith in this coin. Not for it's potential, but solely due to this crappy QT-wallet. I find it a very frustrating wallet, which puts me in a negative perspective on user experience. As such, I am done mining Digibytes. I wish you guys best of luck.

Cheers, Jessica.

do you upgrade to new wallet 4.0.3?
yes, if you have not done this it will never fully sync.  Wink

Of course I did guys. "I've been mining this coin continuously for like a year"  Cheesy
So yes, I kept up with the updates  Smiley

Very sorry to hear that Jessica, really I am. I run a core wallet too, admittedly I leave it online as much as possible because if it isn’t connected to the internet it isn’t a working a node. It takes a little time to catch up when left offline for long periods because blocks are created every 15s so it requires considerably more space than say a bitcoin wallet with 10m blocks. I imagine you leave yours offline for fairly long periods and I understand your frustration but I wouldn’t think that was really a good reason for abandoning Digibyte but best of luck.

For me, it is. I like crypto's, but I also like to enjoy some user experience along with it. Waiting ages for wallets to synchronize when you haven't touched them for a while, for me is not one of them. I liked it when Digibyte had that wallet similar like how the Bitcoin MultiBit wallet works (which I am also using for my BTC's), and was a bit disappointed once I found out that service ended.
If such a service was fired up again, likely I would point my miners on Digibyte again. But until such service ain't up, Digibyte simply is not interesting for me anymore, purely from a users experience point of view  Smiley

If that's the only reason why not use a web or mobile based wallet?  Personally I never had much of a problem with the qt client, even when I've let it get out of sync for a month or two, but if you're having such issues it might be a sensible move.
Like I have already said, I try to keep my wallet online as much as possible so that it is a working node for DigiByte. Because I also mine to my wallet, I gather the small inputs created by mining, pretty much on a daily basis so it has been a long time since I paid any transaction fees from it. I like the qt core wallet, I think it is the best one to have at the moment and I certainly have not lost any faith in DigiByte because of it but each to their own.

Edit: If anything, I’d like to see a trezor compatible wallet for DigiByte.
legendary
Activity: 1062
I'm not here to FUD, since I've been mining this coin continuously for like a year.

Yet the desktop wallet is one of the crappiest QT-wallet I have seen. Since I do not have that one running 24/7 it usually takes ages to synchronize when I fire it up, and it regularly crashes too when doing so. I have lost my faith in this coin. Not for it's potential, but solely due to this crappy QT-wallet. I find it a very frustrating wallet, which puts me in a negative perspective on user experience. As such, I am done mining Digibytes. I wish you guys best of luck.

Cheers, Jessica.

yes, if you have not done this it will never fully sync.  Wink

Of course I did guys. "I've been mining this coin continuously for like a yearCheesy
So yes, I kept up with the updates  Smiley

Very sorry to hear that Jessica, really I am. I run a core wallet too, admittedly I leave it online as much as possible because if it isn’t connected to the internet it isn’t a working a node. It takes a little time to catch up when left offline for long periods because blocks are created every 15s so it requires considerably more space than say a bitcoin wallet with 10m blocks. I imagine you leave yours offline for fairly long periods and I understand your frustration but I wouldn’t think that was really a good reason for abandoning Digibyte but best of luck.

For me, it is. I like crypto's, but I also like to enjoy some user experience along with it. Waiting ages for wallets to synchronize when you haven't touched them for a while, for me is not one of them. I liked it when Digibyte had that wallet similar like how the Bitcoin MultiBit wallet works (which I am also using for my BTC's), and was a bit disappointed once I found out that service ended.
If such a service was fired up again, likely I would point my miners on Digibyte again. But until such service ain't up, Digibyte simply is not interesting for me anymore, purely from a users experience point of view  Smiley

If that's the only reason why not use a web or mobile based wallet?  Personally I never had much of a problem with the qt client, even when I've let it get out of sync for a month or two, but if you're having such issues it might be a sensible move.
Activity: 343
Merit: 252

Cheers, Jessica.

Of course I did guys. "I've been mining this coin continuously for like a yearCheesy
So yes, I kept up with the updates  Smiley

If such a service was fired up again, likely I would point my miners on Digibyte again. But until such service ain't up, Digibyte simply is not interesting for me anymore, purely from a users experience point of view  Smiley

legendary

Cheers, Jessica.

Activity: 285
Merit: 250
If it helps, I still have not synced my Ethereum wallet to date after many attempts, lol.  Syncing wallets just sucks.
Activity: 469
Merit: 260

Cheers, Jessica.

legendary

Cheers, Jessica.
legendary
Activity: 1164
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

Cheers, Jessica.

Never had any problem with the wallet, other coins have worst launching time for their wallet (just to point it out)
Activity: 343
Merit: 252

Cheers, Jessica.
Activity: 994
Merit: 262
Activity: 351
Merit: 250
Hello Guys,

Ive been looking for DGB for a while, any chance anyone could chuck a couple coins my way to start up?
https://digibytegaming.com/
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Hello Guys,

Ive been looking for DGB for a while, any chance anyone could chuck a couple coins my way to start up?
Activity: 124
legendary
Activity: 1498
legendary
Activity: 286
in LTC i trust
OMG I feel sorry for those bastards selling and whales trying to push price down.

You're playing the wrong game here and you're gonna get really burn, you really don't know the beast you're trying to short.

Just wait for the next update, and see how a giant flow of $$ eats your cheap DGB Grin Grin Not a good choice to supress price right now, you know what I mean.. Wink Microsoft is in, and big chinese contacts too, just waiting the good time to publish all.

Remember and mark that: DGB +50 $ M by end of this summer. 
+ 5o'000 $$$ M so let it dump more and you will buy more at cheapest price lollll
Activity: 286
in LTC i trust
Jump to: