Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 454. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 659
Merit: 500
Zepher is scammer!:)
Activity: 64
Merit: 1
Activity: 659
Merit: 500
Zepher is scammer!:)
Activity: 469
Merit: 260
Read before talk nonsense
source: https://riseconf.com/news/rise-figures-probably-havent-heard

Two marathons, 35,000 cups of coffee and over a million impressions: Three great days at RISE

We welcomed 8,144 attendees from 88 countries to Hong Kong for RISE. Check where they came from on the map below.

The 88 countries represented at RISE are coloured gold

Since we kicked off with our Opening Night Summit, tweets from @RISEConfHQ have already earned 1.2 million impressions.
We took over the Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre and decked it out with half a kilometre of picket fence, 200m of festoon and 1,1000 sq m of astro turf.

Over a square kilometre of astro turf was laid
There were 220 speakers presenting on the five RISE stages – Centre, Enterprise, Machine, Builders and Startup University.
Networking can be thirsty work. Our attendees drank 35,000 cups of coffee to keep going.
Razer Founder Min-Liang Tan’s Centre Stage talk was the most-viewed talk on our livestream with 79,575 views.

Razer’s Min-Liang Tan on RISE Centre Stage

435 incredible startups exhibited – that’s 350 early-stage ALPHA startups, 50 later-stage BETA and 35 growth-stage START startups.
Of all these, investors made the most requests to meet with DigiByte Holdings, Know Your Customer and FengVest.
There were 720 startup and investor meetings as part of our Office Hours scheme. 500 Startups Founding Partner, Dave McClure, DST Global’s John Lindfors and serial Forbes Midas Lister Jenny Lee all took part.
Close to 400 meetings were held between startups and our high-level attendees, such as speakers and partners, as part of Mentor Hours. Mentors included Uber’s Director of Design, Shalin Amin, HTC’s Chief Content Officer, Phil Chen and Kabam Founder, Holly Liu.

Office Hours at RISE

400 investors from some of the world’s leading funds came to see who are the companies of tomorrow.
2 sailings took place on the Startup Ferry, taking startups around the historic Victoria Harbour for some maritime networking.
10 Teslas with 10 investors from 500 Startups, Big Bloom Ventures, Gobi Ventures, AppWorks took off with RISE startups onboard for a series of 30-minute pitch-and-drives. That’s what the Startup Drive presented by Easiway, IBM SoftLayer and StartupsHK was all about.

Up to 500 major international media came to tell the stories coming out of RISE. CNBC, Bloomberg, ChannelNews Asia, CNN, Financial Times, Reuters, Forbes, Wall Street Journal, Nikkei, and WIRED were all represented.
Our event producers walked the equivalent of two marathons over the three days.
Put all those figures together and we reckon you end up with three pretty great days at RISE.

Read before talk nonsense
source: https://riseconf.com/news/rise-figures-probably-havent-heard
Activity: 786
Merit: 1000
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
BTC|Waves
legendary
Activity: 1164
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer
People mine coins for profit. Curent price is low and there are better opportunities for miners atm.
That has nothing to do with coin, news, projects, or anything similar.

... so why mining btc or coins with big difficulty ? it's because they thinck it's profitable in the future.... and dgb is like a scam coin with bots to go up and down... when you mine a new coin it's becose you think it will get value or because the team made something new who has future... it's not only because opportunity... and DGB at beginning had beautifull words in the jared mouth... in concreat it's only good for manipulate people like other shit coiin to make more BTC...

why are you still here if you hate DGB so much?
Sell your coins and move on. Take 5 min to analyze the chart of DGB since it was launched and check other coins, they all get pumped and dumped. DGB is in the dumped phase. Not because of the jared or the team behind DGB but because of speculator and people who blindly buy a coin without doing some research before to know the phase the coin is in.

don't say like that man, he can't read and can't do research. shame on him, his brain not enough to think like you
you need to laugh... you will soon be rich loll shame on me who understand nothing... big event comming around dgb... see the picture with microsoft and the email with coiinbase and riseconference... big big big ahahah
Do you believe in DGB?
yes: keep your coins, buy more when you can or mine them. Spread the word about DGB and the cryptos. Create something useful for DGB. Act so DGB can be wide spread.
no: Go find an other coins and stop whining like a little child.
People mine coins for profit. Curent price is low and there are better opportunities for miners atm.

... so why mining btc or coins with big difficulty ? it's because they thinck it's profitable in the future.... and dgb is like a scam coin with bots to go up and down... when you mine a new coin it's becose you think it will get value or because the team made something new who has future... it's not only because opportunity... and DGB at beginning had beautifull words in the jared mouth... in concreat it's only good for manipulate people like other shit coiin to make more BTC...

Sell your coins and move on. Take 5 min to analyze the chart of DGB since it was launched and check other coins, they all get pumped and dumped. DGB is in the dumped phase. Not because of the jared or the team behind DGB but because of speculator and people who blindly buy a coin without doing some research before to know the phase the coin is in.

don't say like that man, he can't read and can't do research. shame on him, his brain not enough to think like you
you need to laugh... you will soon be rich loll shame on me who understand nothing... big event comming around dgb... see the picture with microsoft and the email with coiinbase and riseconference... big big big ahahah

dude how old are you? 10 years old?. do you think make business deal can you do like make deal with your mom, ask today tomorrow get what you want? LOL dont be stupid come to mama
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
in LTC i trust

in LTC i trust

Good luck with your thinking. Now dump your coins and move along.
yes i'm dumping like the bot do... and get even more DGB Cheesy
buy sell and buy again at lower price is good too Cheesy
it's good swimming on waves but it seams to be now a tsunami so hope that when it rise 1 sat (oups 1$) i can sell again ahah lolll

Activity: 419
Merit: 250

Good luck with your thinking. Now dump your coins and move along.
legendary
Activity: 1164
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

in LTC i trust

Activity: 419
in LTC i trust
Jared, how are you?

Your newsletter?

Have you decided to write letters to everyone of us?
Are you writing them one by one?

The real fact is YOU ARE A LIAR, and you aren't able to drive business SERIOUSLY.

How many BTC you lost trying to be a trader ?
Aww man, I don't feel your pain at all xD

Anyone man.

I can stay and I can't forget the little money I took in.

And you, my dear?
Any intelligent argument (proposal on the development of the coin, update about it you need to be updated, ...) or you have only this shit?

Thanks for the update on the newsletter, I didn't have seen it, and sorry obviously for my mistake in it.
here if you talk bad and not enthousistic you get blamed. bud this news letter is a little bit a joke. nothing new and the coin still follow his raod to the dead... jared could talk about the picture with the custommer at microsoft or telling like every time that a big announcement is in approach. this noise is no good for DGB and i think the price will like every years return to 30 sat and maybe more down loll
and for the other hatters: sorry if i tell bad about this coin... but the team is really far from what they promise at the beginning... and giving a look at the hash rate it seams that nobody like to mine this coin
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Jared, how are you?

Your newsletter?

The real fact is YOU ARE A LIAR, and you aren't able to drive business SERIOUSLY.

Anyone man.

I can stay and I can't forget the little money I took in.

And you, my dear?
Any intelligent argument (proposal on the development of the coin, update about it you need to be updated, ...) or you have only this shit?

Thanks for the update on the newsletter, I didn't have seen it, and sorry obviously for my mistake in it.
Activity: 270
Lovin' Crypto
Jared, how are you?

Your newsletter?

@JennyODoherty : Interested in @DigiByteCoin ecosystem ?? Catch them at #RISEConf BETA stand BT-114 pic.twitter.com/LvpmGpLHMW
Activity: 421
Jared, how are you?

Your newsletter?

Smiley
Jump to: