Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 455. (Read 3058816 times)

legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer
Jared, how are you?

Your newsletter?

Have you decided to write letters to everyone of us?
Are you writing them one by one?

The real fact is YOU ARE A LIAR, and you aren't able to drive business SERIOUSLY.

Rough day? Shocked
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Jared, how are you?

Your newsletter?

Have you decided to write letters to everyone of us?
Are you writing them one by one?

The real fact is YOU ARE A LIAR, and you aren't able to drive business SERIOUSLY.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
How many registered users does the digibytegaming attention economy system has?
Last time i checked It was like 40K users. would love to know the current number.
+ As a positive feedback loop, this number, should be displayed at digiybtegaming.com
Additionally the total amount of DGB payouts per day or on a longer timeframe should also be displayed on the digibytegaming.com page.
When people see, people follow
Activity: 469
Merit: 260
It's interesting the amount of marketing and development developers have to do over long periods of time before people know it's concrete and a great investment.
People are talking satoshi's and Jarod is talking a wide range real world adoption/use.
I don't believe this is some slow term investment so day traders can make a small profit when the discover DGB.
I bought in DGB at about 12 sats and I believe it can be a competitor with some of the main Altcoins in terms of value per DGB.
This is about networking building and real strength takes time with real investors who like long term rewards. This is not some pump and dump.
Just think yourself lucky your getting in now. Once these long term investors up their sell orders, to say idonno 20c USD ea ... that will be the time you will slap yourself silly for selling at all

Its because people that cry like this don't give a shit about Digibyte or . They buy those coins with the intention of turning into fiat or bitcoin. Then they get shitty that it didn't pump so they could get more of what they wanted... so they blame the coin dev.

Digibyte is always what it was... 1 DGB still equals 1 DGB (1DGB = 1DGB). There is no value loss... however if you focus on fiat (USD, AUD, CNY etc) or bitcoin (BTC) then you were never invested in DGB and its growth from the start as your intention is to exit anyway so basically what you say matters nothing.

HOWEVER im not saying DGB is awesome.. im not saying DGB will succeed im just simply saying you are full of shit in your comments about DGB failing or dev quiet etc. Its no different than any other altcoin. My advice...? STOP BUYING ALTCOINS if you only want BITCOIN and FIAT.... if you want fiat GO AND GET A JOB AND WORK FOR IT. If you want Bitcoin BUY IT WITH FIAT FROM YOUR JOB. STOP BITCHING when DGB doesn't INCREASE in BITCOIN or FIAT value.
people feel steal by this coin because they where thinking that the dev was doing something incredible and was close with the community. But now they dont give news on whats going on giving only hope that something is happenning like microsoft picture. It sound like a joke when you know that microsoft is working close with ETH and BTC.... in this last 3 years the price is pumped then go back every time to 30-40 sat... So no increase no buy support, only bot to make move the coin up and down. when you invest in something it is because you think that it is good and you will not loose your investment... i understand people who want hearing what jared is doing... at the beginning he was enthusiastic and now it seem he forget to give information to us but happy to go to conferences telling every time the same things... for me it's equal i trade bearish speculation so i dont loose investment in this coin... but i understand people feeling bad

steal? LOL. The trading of Digital Currency involves significant risk. Prices can and do fluctuate on any given day. Due to such price fluctuations, you may increase or lose value in your assets at any given moment. Any currency virtual or not may be subject to large swings in value and may even become worthless. There is an inherent risk that losses will occur as a result of buying, selling or trading anything on a market.
Digital Currency trading also has special risks not generally shared with official currencies or goods or commodities in a market. Unlike most currencies, which are backed by governments or other legal entities, or by commodities such as gold or silver, Digital Currency is a unique kind of “virtual” currency, backed by technology and trust. There is no central bank that can take corrective measure to protect the value of Digital Currency in a crisis or issue more currency.

You should carefully assess whether your financial situation and tolerance for risk is suitable for buying, selling or trading Digibyte. You are strongly advised to carry out your own independent research before making any trading decisions. All Digital Currencies trading decisions is an independent decision by the user, without coercion from Digibyte developers. so responsible is your own. wise use of money dude, if you are afraid of loss do not join on digibyte.
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
in LTC i trust
It's interesting the amount of marketing and development developers have to do over long periods of time before people know it's concrete and a great investment.
People are talking satoshi's and Jarod is talking a wide range real world adoption/use.
I don't believe this is some slow term investment so day traders can make a small profit when the discover DGB.
I bought in DGB at about 12 sats and I believe it can be a competitor with some of the main Altcoins in terms of value per DGB.
This is about networking building and real strength takes time with real investors who like long term rewards. This is not some pump and dump.
Just think yourself lucky your getting in now. Once these long term investors up their sell orders, to say idonno 20c USD ea ... that will be the time you will slap yourself silly for selling at all

Its because people that cry like this don't give a shit about Digibyte or . They buy those coins with the intention of turning into fiat or bitcoin. Then they get shitty that it didn't pump so they could get more of what they wanted... so they blame the coin dev.

Digibyte is always what it was... 1 DGB still equals 1 DGB (1DGB = 1DGB). There is no value loss... however if you focus on fiat (USD, AUD, CNY etc) or bitcoin (BTC) then you were never invested in DGB and its growth from the start as your intention is to exit anyway so basically what you say matters nothing.

HOWEVER im not saying DGB is awesome.. im not saying DGB will succeed im just simply saying you are full of shit in your comments about DGB failing or dev quiet etc. Its no different than any other altcoin. My advice...? STOP BUYING ALTCOINS if you only want BITCOIN and FIAT.... if you want fiat GO AND GET A JOB AND WORK FOR IT. If you want Bitcoin BUY IT WITH FIAT FROM YOUR JOB. STOP BITCHING when DGB doesn't INCREASE in BITCOIN or FIAT value.
people feel steal by this coin because they where thinking that the dev was doing something incredible and was close with the community. But now they dont give news on whats going on giving only hope that something is happenning like microsoft picture. It sound like a joke when you know that microsoft is working close with ETH and BTC.... in this last 3 years the price is pumped then go back every time to 30-40 sat... So no increase no buy support, only bot to make move the coin up and down. when you invest in something it is because you think that it is good and you will not loose your investment... i understand people who want hearing what jared is doing... at the beginning he was enthusiastic and now it seem he forget to give information to us but happy to go to conferences telling every time the same things... for me it's equal i trade bearish speculation so i dont loose investment in this coin... but i understand people feeling bad

You trade bearish ? Wonder how strong you are with such words Grin
Hope your strategy is better than your way to attack Jared and DGB. You're not the first nor the last frustrated trader who get hyperaped.

Get over it. Grow a pair. There is plenty of new information everyday with DGB. Specially in the telegram channel. But if you don't dare load the train, it's probably better for everyone.
Just move to some other coins if you're not satisfied. You're obviously not at your place here !;)
good maybe you can tell us what is going on in the telegram chanel Smiley
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
Lovin' Crypto

You trade bearish ? Wonder how strong you are with such words Grin
Hope your strategy is better than your way to attack Jared and DGB. You're not the first nor the last frustrated trader who get hyperaped.

Get over it. Grow a pair. There is plenty of new information everyday with DGB. Specially in the telegram channel. But if you don't dare load the train, it's probably better for everyone.
Just move to some other coins if you're not satisfied. You're obviously not at your place here !;)
in LTC i trust

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
The devs should pitch DGB to the developers of that shooter game that just came out. It's like CS + Team Fortress, and it has tradeables. That would be need to have it as a "FPS" coin Smiley

The game is overwatch by blizzard or battleborn by gearbox? Either way i don't think you understand. These games are triple A titles.. most coin devs are second rate cloners. Devs of those games DON'T NEED COINS but COINS NEED DEVS.

There is no need to contact devs.. make a third party site like opskins that uses dgb for this purpose.

Many are mislead on the whole adoption by big companies thing. e.g. why in the hell would steam want to choose a ready available coin to make those with coins profit? They could make their own and do their own premines.

Stop thinking about someone else giving value to a coin and start making the bloody service yourself. Thats the problem most people want to just go buy $100 worth of something and have someone else turn their $100 into $100,000. They need to grow up and stop crying.

Nobody owes anyone work... you want to make money then lead by example and start doing those services yourself. Else you are just another gen y living off mum and dad not making your own way in the world.
Activity: 176
The devs should pitch DGB to the developers of that shooter game that just came out. It's like CS + Team Fortress, and it has tradeables. That would be need to have it as a "FPS" coin Smiley
Activity: 112
I kept my DGB for over three years. I love this coin.
what happen after 3years?
Activity: 89
BTC|Waves
I kept my DGB for over three years. I love this coin.
ACP
Activity: 612
Merit: 520
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
Lovin' Crypto
I am accumulating in the 48-52 area, people wanting lower prices will probably buy in the new brutal bounce:

This is very strong support because:

1) Weekly
2) CLOSE
3) 10% reversal
4) TWO bullish support lines (green lines)
5) Horizontal support at the spread double bottom at 48

The green lines are in fact the main bullish support for the asset, whenever we hit this support we buy the asset with both hands, both feet AND a dick (with the boobs if you are a girl)  Cool
this is a pump and dump like last time... with a buy wall support made by someone who want that the price dont go more down... we can see the pump and dump in your picture... the top dont show that the coin will rise but with btc price i think it will go more down. we also see the big selling
The reasons why an asset goes up or down and finds support/resistance are irrelevant in P&F.
For some reasons price always moves, either it is pump & dump, news etc etc.

From TA point of view, 50s is strong support here.
In order to break from BTC rise, the latter will have to go above 600 at least.

This may happen of course but I suspect BTC will consolidate some time before it moves higher..

Time will tell!

This TA about DGB is great, thanks for it!
50's is a support since quite a few time. Before this, it was 15-30 during the past year. And the year before even lower!

The latest high we saw are due to DGB shaking the ground to get people attention. When DGBHolding and the team work on something big, there's nothing to stop this bullish coin.

People complaining in here are always the one who jump too late in the train of hype and come here to whine.
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

That's just too dumb.

http://mailchimp.com/

If they're opt-in, there's no prob.

Ticket closed.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Jared has mentioned that there is an issue with the email server to send out the newsletter. They are working on resolving this. On a side note, 18,000 people have signed up for the newsletter!

Thanks,
YC

What is this RISE conference, where is it held? I don't recognize a lot of those startups, what kinds of services/products do they all offer - is DGB the only crypto company there?
we dont see jared and DGB on yours pictures lolll
why showing this ? stOP with fakes and jokes... we want real news like jared told !!!

OMG!!, I think you are smart, you can't see jared or DGB booth? hollyshit!!, this is rise conference article dude, if you want DGB picture ask for them, ask to rise conference committee, why they use that photo not DGB photo. you can't got the article meaning? the article not talk about DGB but how RIse Investor excited with START and BETA companies, and can you watch who on the top listing? thats is DGB
Do not be stupid, please open the link before talk nonsense.
nonsense pictures...
why you wasting time with something not you believe? sell your coin and left the train. simple thing, than you squawked like a childish
becose you give hope where it not exist... let jared talk about what is comming in concrete

you are so funny dude, i am not give hope or anything. do you know who write the article "The 50 startups investors are most excited about at RISE"? https://riseconf.com/news/50-startups-investors-most-excited-about-rise
jared not write that, but rise conference committee as oranizer. do know you what that mean? if you cant understand and think, I'am done.

in LTC i trust

The 50 startups investors are most excited about at RISE
May 25, 2016 by Eoghan McNeill

RISE is now less than a week away, and our startups have been busy preparing for the conference. So have the RISE investors.
They’ve been requesting to meet with exhibiting startups through our Office Hours scheme. It gives startups and investors the chance to meet for prescheduled 15-minute meetings. Today we’re releasing the 50 startups that have been most requested by RISE investors.
Early-stage startups participating in ALPHA lead the way with 35 in the top 50, with 11 later-stage START and four BETA companies completing the crew.
Here they are.

The floor at RISE 2015
1. DigiByte Holdings
2. Know Your Customer
3. FengVest
4. HXL Group
5. Prenetics
6. TNG Wallet
7. Stock Shop
8. Addweup
9. Ambi Labs
10. Jobable
11. Sherpa
12. ANX INTERNATIONAL
13. Axelspace Corporation
14. BRiN – Your Personal Business Advisor
15. Daatrics
16. MammothDB
17. MoVertical farm
18. Precis
19. SimGo
20. Target Wealth
21. 5miles
22. BaoDi Technologies
23. Bitholla
24. Chill.ai
25. Konsula
26. LoanAdda
27. LoanStar Technologies
28. Spade Techs
29. Terrabees
30.Vavo Music
31. Chargebee
32. Delivery Republic
33. Emerge
34. GemVCare
35. Hausie
36. Health2Sync
37. Orvito Technologies India
38. The Hi-Tech Robotic Systemz
39. TruKKer Technologies
40. Uitox Corporation
41. UnCloset
42. WOOFR
43. iSTYLEUP
44. Aegea Technology
45. Algolia
46. BookAd
47. BoxGreen
48.Bricksave
49.CloudCoffer
50. Coinvenience
Make the connections that matter most on the RISE app.

https://riseconf.com/news/50-startups-investors-most-excited-about-rise

What is this RISE conference, where is it held? I don't recognize a lot of those startups, what kinds of services/products do they all offer - is DGB the only crypto company there?
why showing this ? stOP with fakes and jokes... we want real news like jared told !!!

OMG!!, I think you are smart, you can't see jared or DGB booth? hollyshit!!, this is rise conference article dude, if you want DGB picture ask for them, ask to rise conference committee, why they use that photo not DGB photo. you can't got the article meaning? the article not talk about DGB but how RIse Investor excited with START and BETA companies, and can you watch who on the top listing? thats is DGB
nonsense pictures...
why you wasting time with something not you believe? sell your coin and left the train. simple thing, than you squawked like a childish
becose you give hope where it not exist... let jared talk about what is comming in concrete
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
digibyte gaming is so awesome thank you for this!

The 50 startups investors are most excited about at RISE
May 25, 2016 by Eoghan McNeill

RISE is now less than a week away, and our startups have been busy preparing for the conference. So have the RISE investors.
They’ve been requesting to meet with exhibiting startups through our Office Hours scheme. It gives startups and investors the chance to meet for prescheduled 15-minute meetings. Today we’re releasing the 50 startups that have been most requested by RISE investors.
Early-stage startups participating in ALPHA lead the way with 35 in the top 50, with 11 later-stage START and four BETA companies completing the crew.
Here they are.

The floor at RISE 2015
1. DigiByte Holdings
2. Know Your Customer
3. FengVest
4. HXL Group
5. Prenetics
6. TNG Wallet
7. Stock Shop
8. Addweup
9. Ambi Labs
10. Jobable
11. Sherpa
12. ANX INTERNATIONAL
13. Axelspace Corporation
14. BRiN – Your Personal Business Advisor
15. Daatrics
16. MammothDB
17. MoVertical farm
18. Precis
19. SimGo
20. Target Wealth
21. 5miles
22. BaoDi Technologies
23. Bitholla
24. Chill.ai
25. Konsula
26. LoanAdda
27. LoanStar Technologies
28. Spade Techs
29. Terrabees
30.Vavo Music
31. Chargebee
32. Delivery Republic
33. Emerge
34. GemVCare
35. Hausie
36. Health2Sync
37. Orvito Technologies India
38. The Hi-Tech Robotic Systemz
39. TruKKer Technologies
40. Uitox Corporation
41. UnCloset
42. WOOFR
43. iSTYLEUP
44. Aegea Technology
45. Algolia
46. BookAd
47. BoxGreen
48.Bricksave
49.CloudCoffer
50. Coinvenience
Make the connections that matter most on the RISE app.

https://riseconf.com/news/50-startups-investors-most-excited-about-rise

nonsense pictures...
Jump to: