Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 468. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
it is near a bottom because the community has started posting again. Start collecting for the next pump.

if btc rises it goes to 50's again
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034
Trying to create a Digibyte gaming wallet with the chrome browser extension. I keep getting the error that "topology was destroyed" and it's not letting me make my wallet. What gives?
Activity: 517
Merit: 500
aka alaniz
Hi everyone, long time i didn't write something as i ve got to much work but still here following page by page in silence. I'm part of the one who were here at the beginning doing a pool and giving the idea to Jared to use NOMP for his multi algo dedicated mining pool Wink, and i'm glad to see Jared travelling all around the world promoting digibyte and develloping it as much as he can, keep going!!!! Your work is awesome, Jared is almost the only dev in this Crypto world so much dedicated to his currency.

I'm also impressed by the richlist, i m currently in the top 5 digibyte's owner (http://digistats.info/richlist   if the list is true) and will keep them on my paper wallet Smiley.

Keep your coins everyone, have some patience, you will be  so happy when price goes really up, and if you sold them cheap, it will be to late to get millions as it's harder and harder to mine some (i remember 2 years ago mining 100k a day with my GPU rig, good souvenir Tongue, now its tuff).

Lol nice number on the richlist. Regarding the accurateness, I know that Esotericizm is working hard on getting DigiStats revamped and we expect to be pushing that out to you guys as soon as its ready (hard to put a date on it at this point). Glad to see your still around btw Smiley
legendary
Activity: 952
Any thoughts on where price is headed in the next few months? I thought I had purchased at or near the bottom but now I'm not so sure. I'm optimistic about the long term but am uncertain about the next few months.

DGB saw 5 sats in the past, i don't think it will go back that low but it might go 30 or 20 sats

I don't think it's ever going back there i.e. sub 10,  30-50 seems to be the base and the variation depends on the general state of the alt market at the time.  Right now I think it will follow the general falling trend back to the base.  If you've been clever and sold at the top (100+) then it's a good idea to buy once it gets sub 50 - that way you can keep gradually increasing your holdings.
Any thoughts on where price is headed in the next few months? I thought I had purchased at or near the bottom but now I'm not so sure. I'm optimistic about the long term but am uncertain about the next few months.

DGB saw 5 sats in the past, i don't think it will go back that low but it might go 30 or 20 sats

I also think 30-40 sats
legendary
Activity: 1164
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

Activity: 532
legendary
Any recent news I may have missed as I have been away from things for about 6 months?  Thanks.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0

I know Smiley
I joking I bought already cheap more coins Smiley
they will be much cheaper if bitcoin will rise
i think that next dgb pump will cross 1000sat
watch it in 2017-2018 years
Vanga style

Its very well of course, but you can give a forecast in May?! Cheesy
Activity: 786
Hi everyone, long time i didn't write something as i ve got to much work but still here following page by page in silence. I'm part of the one who were here at the beginning doing a pool and giving the idea to Jared to use NOMP for his multi algo dedicated mining pool Wink, and i'm glad to see Jared travelling all around the world promoting digibyte and develloping it as much as he can, keep going!!!! Your work is awesome, Jared is almost the only dev in this Crypto world so much dedicated to his currency.

I'm also impressed by the richlist, i m currently in the top 5 digibyte's owner (http://digistats.info/richlist   if the list is true) and will keep them on my paper wallet Smiley.

Keep your coins everyone, have some patience, you will be  so happy when price goes really up, and if you sold them cheap, it will be to late to get millions as it's harder and harder to mine some (i remember 2 years ago mining 100k a day with my GPU rig, good souvenir Tongue, now its tuff).

Richlist doesn't look right. I thought dgbstats was having issues.
Activity: 630
Merit: 503

I know Smiley
I joking I bought already cheap more coins Smiley
they will be much cheaper if bitcoin will rise
i think that next dgb pump will cross 1000sat
watch it in 2017-2018 years
Vanga style
Activity: 335
Merit: 250

Activity: 882
legendary
Hey all.  Due to health issues been out of things for about 6 months.  Could someone kindly let me know what has been happening with DGB lately?  Thanks.
Quick update from here in New Orleans CollisionConf: https://collisionconf.com/

This is by far the biggest event we have ever attended with over 10,000+ attendees. The event lasts for two more days and we are making the most of it. We have introduced many new people to DigiByte yesterday and are doing the same today. If anyone is here at the event or knows someone that is and would like to meet up please let us know.  Stay tuned for more updates!

When are you releasing the newsletter?
legendary
Activity: 1164
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer
its dead ?

Nope, just following the event of a pump, it dumps.
Jared and the digibyte team are still working on the project
Activity: 882
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Data Scientist
Need this coin to hit 110 Sat, so I can break even and break out of this joint!!!  Sad

Buy more to lower your average.

better to wait a bit, the focus on BTC will make DGB fall in price more and more, and it looks like BTC is no where stabilizing. so better buy cheaper.

BTC will probably dump some times after the halving, that's when there's more probability for alts price to rise

yeah probably,
the one million dollars question, when?

Now it's the time!

I do not think so, BTC is not stable yet.
Jump to: