Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 470. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
What price does the community and team normally market the coin again for the next pump? I have started buying small amounts under 70.
32 BTC buy support till 50sat. Last time it was hovering around 50 before the pump happened.

Thanks, looking for a good entry point. Potential to make 3-4 times the profit already at these prices.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
What price does the community and team normally market the coin again for the next pump? I have started buying small amounts under 70.
32 BTC buy support till 50sat. Last time it was hovering around 50 before the pump happened.
Activity: 8
legendary
Activity: 1570
Merit: 1041
Any progress with fixing the Chrome wallet for DGB?  Still can't get mine to sync completely.  It stops after downloading ~1400 tx every time.

Was told someone is working on a fix, has there been any progress?
Anyone?

hi, I deleted the app and reinstalled it and imported my wallet and it's working fine(save back up before deleting ), I think the automatic update didn't go well. I'm not sure, it's working with me now.
hope it works for you as well.
Ayyyy, look at you big boy, that was the fix.  Worked for me as well.  Thanks a bunch mate! Cheesy  Now I can actually get to my DBG haha.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Data Scientist
Any progress with fixing the Chrome wallet for DGB?  Still can't get mine to sync completely.  It stops after downloading ~1400 tx every time.

Anyone?

hi, I deleted the app and reinstalled it and imported my wallet and it's working fine(save back up before deleting ), I think the automatic update didn't go well. I'm not sure, it's working with me now.
hope it works for you as well.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Data Scientist
DGB is falling really hard, is he being dumped?
 Sad Sad Sad
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account

Anyone?

We are testing through and reproducing this error. Please stay tuned. We are on it!
legendary
Activity: 1570
Merit: 1041

Anyone?
Activity: 51
Activity: 303
Merit: 100
POS / PRIMENODES
Are there any plans to introduce DGB to Africa as an alternative payment system? In the poorest regions of this continent there are barely any functional financial techonological structures, hence in theory it should be easier to replace their fiat system with a DGB system, no need to create fiat gateways if the entire economy adopts DGB, kinda like what AUR is doing in Iceland. It's also good for the reputation of DigiByte to get involved and try to fight corruption and economic degradation that way. DGB is a good choice I think since there are a lot of DigiBytes in circulation and populations need a lot of coins if such a project would be implemented nation-wide I believe. I like the fact that DGB thinks outside the box, and I believe in this competing market you absolutely HAVE to do that since a lot of features that coins develop are only unique for a limited amount of time and then it becomes available to all. Hence the most important thing is to capture markets fast and then enjoy the mainstream technological developments surrounding crypto coin technology in general. Africa offers an opportunity to expand the market of DGB and create a better world. However, I am not a coding dev, but the system needs to be absolutely secure and smooth when you are dealing with the wellbeing of populations so if that's not a 100 percent yet it should be fixed first...Just some ideas, I think we need more out of the box thinking, is DGB community group still actively involved/working out plans?

AUR is a scam , it would be funny to see a scam still succeed in Iceland. The airdrop guy is sitting on a pile of airdrop coins in thousands of addresses.

He dumped on the exchanges when the price was over $30 and patiently waiting to do it for a 2nd time.
Activity: 332
Merit: 250
Guys quick question about the bitcoin consensus issue (I haven't been following it so not completely clued into what is happening), my understanding was the consensus was which ever chain had the most core clients open, but from what I hear the miners in china basically controls which chain to follow, is this correct? is that because if they don't upgrade the the amount of hashing power the new chain loses would mean it gets stuck for months+

and does the multi algo mitigate this for digibyte? if not is there a way we can mitigate this issue (not talking about a central authority)

The concensus of the network is determined by the chain with the most work in it. Work is technically determined by the number of hashes (calculations) it took to find a hash that was equal or better than the minimum required for a given difficulty. So all blocks work is added together to get to the the amount of work in a chain of blocks. Multialgo does not alter the Proof Of Work specifics but enables more people to add hashes to the chain. That way the concensus is spread over a bigger number of miners and the more work there is in a chain the less likely it becomes some miner owns over 50% of the network. In case of DGB that miner needs the majority on all algos or 90% of one.

The rumor you heard is probably about the Chineese mining operations shutting down because they don't earn enough to pay their bills after the halving. Assumed that 10% of the hashpower would disapear, the difficulty is too high for the remaining 90% and the blocktimes will be an average of 11 minutes instead of 10. In the next retarget the difficulty will be recalculated and everything is fine again. Whatever happens the chain won't be affected much by miners ceasing operation.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
I think it will be a self fulfilling prophecy, everyone expects it to rise so everyone will buy making it rise (in the short term)

Hence why im going both ways. saving btc and splitting it. Sell half i save now.. spend other half getting alts if they go cheap. Hopefully one way or another it evens out for me. But then again i could win both ways or get screwed both ways. Btc may drop and alts increase heh
Activity: 346
Merit: 250
Really tempting to buy dgb at this price, but like others have said, BTC on the rise and it looks almost like a takeoff ramp...

Its going to be interesting the next 60 days up to halving. If everyone wants to jump to btc for profits the alts will tank. They will recover eventually as prices stabilise and profits taken but nobody wants to wait 100 days for that to happen they'd rather sell off as well then buy back in lower.

Im not sure what i'll be doing yet maybe i just play both ways a little to be safe. A gamble like everything. Can't wait to see what the halving does to the market though since btc more adopted now. It'll give an indication of what the next halving will do if interest in btc grows or stays the same.

Digibyte will bounce back after the halving, buy now for the long term. Don't listen to the trolls on Poloniex saying after the halving it will be bad for high supply coins.

No i mean all alts will drop as people converge to btc. So when i said it'll take a while i think this for the majority of coins. Im just not sure if this is the likely outcome though. They could all not drop. Im wondering the impact on ltc as well to see if people will jump into that. Its all a big unknown at present which is what makes it fun.
Yes, although it depends how BTC/USD develops. Additionally I got the impression the price drop after that steep rise last year left quite some people hoping to buy in cheap again quite disappointed. If the price rises not that much quite some people might sell less BTC this time and if there's not much of a price drop the following months after the halving people might even rebuy into crypto using altcoins instead. Not that many alts are listed in USD pairs.
legendary
Really tempting to buy dgb at this price, but like others have said, BTC on the rise and it looks almost like a takeoff ramp...

Its going to be interesting the next 60 days up to halving. If everyone wants to jump to btc for profits the alts will tank. They will recover eventually as prices stabilise and profits taken but nobody wants to wait 100 days for that to happen they'd rather sell off as well then buy back in lower.

Im not sure what i'll be doing yet maybe i just play both ways a little to be safe. A gamble like everything. Can't wait to see what the halving does to the market though since btc more adopted now. It'll give an indication of what the next halving will do if interest in btc grows or stays the same.

Digibyte will bounce back after the halving, buy now for the long term. Don't listen to the trolls on Poloniex saying after the halving it will be bad for high supply coins.

No i mean all alts will drop as people converge to btc. So when i said it'll take a while i think this for the majority of coins. Im just not sure if this is the likely outcome though. They could all not drop. Im wondering the impact on ltc as well to see if people will jump into that. Its all a big unknown at present which is what makes it fun.
Activity: 303
POS / PRIMENODES

legendary

Activity: 176
legendary
Just starting my investments with DGB. I look forward to following the goings on around here. Smiley

I sold a bunch a while back but thinking i should get back in and get another 100 million.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Just starting my investments with DGB. I look forward to following the goings on around here. Smiley
Activity: 457
Merit: 274
Jump to: