Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 469. (Read 3058816 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Quick update from here in New Orleans CollisionConf: https://collisionconf.com/

This is by far the biggest event we have ever attended with over 10,000+ attendees. The event lasts for two more days and we are making the most of it. We have introduced many new people to DigiByte yesterday and are doing the same today. If anyone is here at the event or knows someone that is and would like to meet up please let us know.  Stay tuned for more updates!
Activity: 469
Merit: 260
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Any youtube videos to view the presentation/debate?
We wanted to give everyone a quick update on the LA Games conference. The conference went great for DigiByte and we were the only blockchain based organisation there. We made several good contacts for DigiByte and we are talking to many new people exploring new ways to collaborate. These things however take time to play out. As with some of our connections from the New York event.  This week we are meeting with several interested parties in LA and San Francisco.

For those who have not seen yet we have partnered with Slingshot eSports to provide a use case for DigiByte Gaming and blockchain based advertising in the gaming world (they sponsor the DigiByte's given away). http://slingshotesports.com/

We have some exciting news on the horizon and we also will be attending a huge event next week in New Orleans called "Collision" check it out here: https://collisionconf.com

If you are having any issues with the gaming wallet or other services please email [email protected] with some screenshots. The team in HK is hard at work working through it.

The newsletter is almost finished as well. Stay tuned as we have some big announcements.

Cheers,

Jared

Activity: 532
Real happy I started my DGB investments when I did. Love seeing it go up. Smiley

visit digibyte booth at https://collisionconf.com/
https://twitter.com/CollisionHQ

‏@JonPSpitz
The only Blockchain company I've seen today @DigiByteCoin @jaredctate at @CollisionHQ
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
Need this coin to hit 110 Sat, so I can break even and break out of this joint!!!  Sad

Buy more to lower your average.

better to wait a bit, the focus on BTC will make DGB fall in price more and more, and it looks like BTC is no where stabilizing. so better buy cheaper.

BTC will probably dump some times after the halving, that's when there's more probability for alts price to rise

Next time BTC dumps, everything else will follow.

Summer doldrums that could lead to more long term malaise. life support, and eventual death.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Need this coin to hit 110 Sat, so I can break even and break out of this joint!!!  Sad

better to wait a bit, the focus on BTC will make DGB fall in price more and more, and it looks like BTC is no where stabilizing. so better buy cheaper.

BTC will probably dump some times after the halving, that's when there's more probability for alts price to rise

yeah probably,
the one million dollars question, when?

Now it's the time!
where can i find specifications about dgb block halving etc
page one
Activity: 742
where can i find specifications about dgb block halving etc
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Data Scientist

yeah probably,
the one million dollars question, when?
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Data Scientist

legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
nice entry level again.

think i will pull the trigger soon
legendary
Activity: 1164
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

You can continue to daily trade at the current price to lower your break  even point.
Activity: 303
Merit: 100
POS / PRIMENODES

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Activity: 868
Activity: 924
I have found CCminer suitable for Skein. So the problem is solved and i am mining digibyte now  Smiley
Activity: 924
I'm looking for the skein cgminer software for windows. The link in this ANN doesn't work and with google i only come at the source code but i don't know how to compile it to a windows executable. Can anybody give som help?
Jump to: