Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 492. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
The main wallet is a nightmare to sync and have given up. I see iOS and Android some people are also having shit. What wallet is safe to use at the moment? I have 7 million coins I want to keep without the risk of having a problem in the future.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
DigiByte
wow How long does a Bitcoin transfer take? for now over 1 hour trying to buy a gpu online
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
What are the general impressions after the FinDEVr NY 2016 DGB devs? Was it useful or was it not so cool? Any new contacts ?
Where is everybody??? Absolutely no any kind of info here today, I feel like I am talking to myself, not even 1 page filled? Any news from MS Azure they are slow or what?

they talk on telegram

You mean like a circle jerk?
Activity: 419
Merit: 250
I hope everyone here will invest in game bet. they look to be adding you to their site so you should all show some support.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1410287.0;topicseen
Btw, bought a few more dgb yesterday in the dumps. did anyone else?

I bought 15mil Smiley and still buying...
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Two heads are better than one.
I hope everyone here will invest in game bet. they look to be adding you to their site so you should all show some support.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1410287.0;topicseen
Btw, bought a few more dgb yesterday in the dumps. did anyone else?
Activity: 469
Merit: 260
Blockchain Intro + Business With Founder of DigiByte, CryptoCurrency
Friday, April 1, 2016
5:30 PM to 7:00 PM
Byte Academy
295 Madison Ave Fl 35, New York, NY

http://www.meetup.com/Byte-Academy-Finance-and-Technology-community/events/229996937/?platform=hootsuite
Activity: 469
Merit: 260
What are the general impressions after the FinDEVr NY 2016 DGB devs? Was it useful or was it not so cool? Any new contacts ?
Where is everybody??? Absolutely no any kind of info here today, I feel like I am talking to myself, not even 1 page filled? Any news from MS Azure they are slow or what?

they talk on telegram
DigiByte
when information is ready, you will know
Activity: 64
Merit: 1

I think you have to be part of the secret circle to find out anything now you have to be invited on to the digibyte telegraph channel were all the left-handed hand shakes happen...its a bit like the Masons only cheaper Roll Eyes
:-), at least we managed to new page LOL
Activity: 391
Merit: 100

I think you have to be part of the secret circle to find out anything now you have to be invited on to the digibyte telegraph channel were all the left-handed hand shakes happen...its a bit like the Masons only cheaper Roll Eyes
suggestion:

Everybody buys 100 000 - 1 000 000dgb and hold till 1$. In the meanwhile all traders go to polo and haters out. This would keep the thread clean and you can discuss about the project itself!
interesting idea +1
Activity: 391
Merit: 100
Good day to you all

I would say even after the whale dumped hard the actual price of DGB is holding out very well TBH, I am expecting a small correction down to maybe 129-125 but i could be wrong all depends on the buy support.

Not actually here to discuss the price I was wondering if Jared is going to issue some kind of formal update as to how things went in NYC...I know its only been 24 hours but given the South Africa event was over a month ago hes been very silent with that update too...Come on Jared spill the beans Grin
legendary
Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000
suggestion:

Everybody buys 100 000 - 1 000 000dgb and hold till 1$. In the meanwhile all traders go to polo and haters out. This would keep the thread clean and you can discuss about the project itself!
DigiByte
It's whining time !!! Oh yeah it's not dgbs fault that whales are pumping and dumping coins. Dgb still has a great new global currency that is fast. So I'm sticking with coin. Oh and the price will bounce back now that the pansies have dumped.  Just more for me to buy!
what you buy and sell is something you can discuss in polo trollbox
Activity: 98
It's whining time !!! Oh yeah it's not dgbs fault that whales are pumping and dumping coins. Dgb still has a great new global currency that is fast. So I'm sticking with coin. Oh and the price will bounce back now that the pansies have dumped.  Just more for me to buy!
DigiByte
I hope DGB rises again, I Brought at very high price
I am sure that it will
yeah, just wait for next update.
usually DGB will make a new project again

keeping the hopes up, too many people panic selling
you as a trader have responsibility for your own actions not DigiByte.
be careful
Activity: 457
Merit: 274
I hope DGB rises again, I Brought at very high price

no the event is over. in the short term, the price will go back to 20 satoshis. come back in 6 to 12 months for another pump and dump event.

hello noobie, dont talk shit.
x bye
Activity: 906
Merit: 507
just wanted to say that DigiByte has the fastest transfer speed ever I did a transfer from my phone to my pc wallet I scanned the qr code tapped send in less than a sec it popped up on my pc awesome I think this coin is undervalued devs your doing a good job
Jump to: