Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 491. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
This coin is trash. It's entirely plausible that the DigiByte devs have instamined a billion DGBs.

When the devs forked to multi-algo, they reduced the block time from 1 minute to 30 seconds without changing the rewards. This essentially doubled the emission rate. Since they had previously hardforked to introduce a reward decay of 0.5% every 10080 blocks, the decay also increased from a target of 1 week to every 3.5 days.

The devs claim it was an accident when they imported the code from another coin. However, I find this strongly suspicious.

Keep in mind that at the time, DigiByte was nothing but a Scrypt coin that had hard forked to alter its emission rate twice already. Also, the idea of INCREASING inflation is just ludicrous. Why would a dev want to reduce the value of holders' coins? All this coin was bringing to the table was claims of 'professionalism,' while using that stock photo of the cute robot man, and making seemingly erratic dev choices. The market seemed to agree. The price hit an all time low, and there was quite possibly only a handful of people left mining at this stage.

The picture becomes a lot clearer 3 months later when DigiByte announces their 250k investment, which obviously jacks up the value of DGBs. Hmmm.... I wonder who thought it was worth mining all these 1.8 billion DigiBytes emitted over the past 3 months...?

To make things worse, immediately after the news announcement, they reduced rewards in another fork. They claimed it was to reverse the previous 'mistake', but they actually reduced by a factor of 2.75, not 2.

I'm sorry but I can't take this coin seriously.

Hi mister Myriadcoin or any other suckpoppet accounts. You are on my ignore list with your first post... Personal record. Thanks
Activity: 409
Merit: 252

$250,000,000 deal?  Why isn't this coin in the top 3?
What are the general impressions after the FinDEVr NY 2016 DGB devs? Was it useful or was it not so cool? Any new contacts ?
Where is everybody??? Absolutely no any kind of info here today, I feel like I am talking to myself, not even 1 page filled? Any news from MS Azure they are slow or what?

I think you have to be part of the secret circle to find out anything now you have to be invited on to the digibyte telegraph channel were all the left-handed hand shakes happen...its a bit like the Masons only cheaper Roll Eyes
The inncer circle with 230 members? Yeah right....
Everybody can join!
http://www.telegram.digistats.info
I hope DGB rises again, I Brought at very high price
I am sure that it will
yeah, just wait for next update.
usually DGB will make a new project again
Hello! Can someone show me where is some dgb road map or something? Thanks in advance!

Or something
https://twitter.com/Alttrade/status/715640581251330048

Did anyone feel offenden by this & did you not see the " Hint " in one of the pictures?
Activity: 303
Merit: 100
POS / PRIMENODES
check out coinomi wallet for android! has digibyte support! store and use your DGB right away with out having to sync the entire block chain! ready to use! wow cool!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.coinomi.wallet&hl=en

Jared must also market this wallet. It works very good.
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
check out coinomi wallet for android! has digibyte support! store and use your DGB right away with out having to sync the entire block chain! ready to use! wow cool!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.coinomi.wallet&hl=en
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

Looks like a few good sized whales want out, and want out bad. Don't be surprised to see a "flash crash" with stink bids in the 80's filled and price shooting back up to the 120's very quickly (and possibly even higher). No guarantee, but the set-up is there.

BTW, for wallet management and coin safekeeping, please see:

I am sure that it will
Hello! Can someone show me where is some dgb road map or something? Thanks in advance!

Or something
https://twitter.com/Alttrade/status/715640581251330048
Activity: 659
Zepher is scammer!:)
I am sure that it will
Activity: 882
windows wallet working normal and correct.
I install newest version and synchro without any problems.
Activity: 8
The main wallet is a nightmare to sync and have given up. I see iOS and Android some people are also having shit. What wallet is safe to use at the moment? I have 7 million coins I want to keep without the risk of having a problem in the future.

I'm in the same boat, that's why I kept my DGB on poloniex but I had bad experiance with a trading site (mintpal). I think best option will be to make a paper wallet.ss

I am thinking of sending 2 million to bittrex and leaving the rest on poloniex. I am worried about getting goxed but I split my risk that way.
make a backup of your digibyte wallet place it on all your drives and store it for the future:)

Going to leave it for another 24hr.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
DigiByte
The main wallet is a nightmare to sync and have given up. I see iOS and Android some people are also having shit. What wallet is safe to use at the moment? I have 7 million coins I want to keep without the risk of having a problem in the future.

I'm in the same boat, that's why I kept my DGB on poloniex but I had bad experiance with a trading site (mintpal). I think best option will be to make a paper wallet.ss

I am thinking of sending 2 million to bittrex and leaving the rest on poloniex. I am worried about getting goxed but I split my risk that way.
make a backup of your digibyte wallet place it on all your drives and store it for the future:)

DigiByte
i formated my harddrive to day and no problem with Digibyte wallet after that works just fine

I think installing on the SSD might be the problem, I will reinstall on HDD and test.
i use ssd
check your firewall
Activity: 45
i formated my harddrive to day and no problem with Digibyte wallet after that works just fine

I think installing on the SSD might be the problem, I will reinstall on HDD and test.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

Desktop wallet is the best place at the moment, be patient once it is up and running, regularly online or indefinitely online it is fine and useful to the DigiByte economy.  I would not recommend storing your Digibyte anywhere else yet. I’m looking forward to a time when there is a trezor compatible wallet though.

http://www.digibyte.co/choose_wallet
Activity: 45

I have had to restart mine at least 5 times and still taking forever.

How long did yours take to sync ?
DigiByte
Jump to: