Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 518. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 659
Merit: 500
Zepher is scammer!:)
Time to dgb be more than 100 and to maintain.
i wonna see 998 sat DGB again
at poloniex I just see in october 200 or something..
Activity: 659
Zepher is scammer!:)
Hi!  Smiley Is there some new news to go Dgb to 100 or higher?
Activity: 64
Merit: 1

When did this happen, and how long was it there?

it was a spike 15.10.2015.
Activity: 786
Merit: 1000

When did this happen, and how long was it there?
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Activity: 130
Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. Coin has serious potential and Jared and his team seem to be working pretty hard on it, but there are adversaries every step. General population acceptance, competing coins, government regulations.  We need to stay focused, not get too crazy and wild-eyed.

The most important things is that the word need to be spread about DGB. The wider the community, the more chance it will have to be a success and more projects will be built around the coin.

I could not have said that better myself. It's time for dgb to be seen and heard by the world.

It takes some more serious exchange, or it will be forever trapped in large buying and selling walls.
Thats only relevant if you see it as a trader, not an investor. What DGB needs is more usecases, merchants and public exposure, and the team is working on that. As a successful currency it will have a future and the price will rise longterm because of demand, irrespective of walls on whatever exchanges.
Activity: 82
Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. Coin has serious potential and Jared and his team seem to be working pretty hard on it, but there are adversaries every step. General population acceptance, competing coins, government regulations.  We need to stay focused, not get too crazy and wild-eyed.

The most important things is that the word need to be spread about DGB. The wider the community, the more chance it will have to be a success and more projects will be built around the coin.

I could not have said that better myself. It's time for dgb to be seen and heard by the world.

It takes some more serious exchange, or it will be forever trapped in large buying and selling walls.
Activity: 120
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

Activity: 831
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
Yes digibyte does have some potential. that's why im buying some. Im buying all the con that have anything to do with esports or gaming.
They will be worth a mint later in life.

Already falling in love with my new digibyte coins. When do you think they will be worth $10 each, because im not selling till then. Crypto is the future and we all going to be a par of it.

very hard , maybe sevral years later
I dont think so. The next few months will be the months of the game coins.
New partnerships will be formed and many crypto holders will be looking to add game coins to their portfolio.
Activity: 275
Merit: 250
Yes digibyte does have some potential. that's why im buying some. Im buying all the con that have anything to do with esports or gaming.
They will be worth a mint later in life.

Already falling in love with my new digibyte coins. When do you think they will be worth $10 each, because im not selling till then. Crypto is the future and we all going to be a par of it.

very hard , maybe sevral years later

That is a good sign indeed. Anyone not buying the game coins now are going to miss the biggest rocket of them all.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
Jump to: