Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 530. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Please update digibyte gaming website:
http://s29.postimg.org/fo553erfr/cexio.png

On cex.io is not possible buy or trade Digibytes.

Done! Thanks for pointing out.
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Hey guys,

We changed the link to the group to something more readable -> http://telegram.digistats.info. For the people who 'r already in it: nothing will change.
For the people who want to join, use the new link.

There are already 40 people in the channel! Which is awesome in one day. Nice to see that there are so many DGB supporters! :-)

See you there!
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
I heard that dgb will be listed in bitfinex, is that right?  Shocked

Do not believe anything you hear in the exchange trollboxes. They are high magnitude guff generators.
Activity: 517
aka alaniz
The activity on the DigiByte Telegram chat group is awesome to see! I encourage everyone interested to join Cheesy
Activity: 443
Merit: 251
Activity: 1666
Merit: 701
I heard that dgb will be listed in bitfinex, is that right?  Shocked
aka alaniz
DigiByte Official Telegram Chat Group

We have set up an official public telegram chat group for everyone to join and talk with other people from the DigiByte community. Most senior community members are present and so is Jared so join if you want to have a chat with us or want to raise issues. You can also chat with DigiBot to get your up to date DigiStats and market data.

Thank you for setting this up! Telegram is a very effective way for all of us to communicate very quickly. We encourage those who are interested to join the chat.

Thank you for opening the group. Telegram is a really good tool for keeping up to date and talking with others that are interested in how DGB is doing. I just joined and it already seems to be pretty active in there.
I was looking to buy some more coins on Polo but seems they are under DDOS for now. Hope they solve it soon Cheesy

Thanks! We encourage everyone to join it, the more the merrier Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007

We have set up an official public telegram chat group for everyone to join and talk with other people from the DigiByte community. Most senior community members are present and so is Jared so join if you want to have a chat with us or want to raise issues. You can also chat with DigiBot to get your up to date DigiStats and market data.

Thank you for setting this up! Telegram is a very effective way for all of us to communicate very quickly. We encourage those who are interested to join the chat.

Thank you for opening the group. Telegram is a really good tool for keeping up to date and talking with others that are interested in how DGB is doing. I just joined and it already seems to be pretty active in there.
I was looking to buy some more coins on Polo but seems they are under DDOS for now. Hope they solve it soon Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account

aka alaniz

Activity: 130
Merit: 10
For those with funds on cryptsy, this thread may be interesting to watch (or it could all be a hoax)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1396267.new#new
Big Vern will be laughing in China about the hype
legendary
Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003
For those with funds on cryptsy, this thread may be interesting to watch (or it could all be a hoax)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1396267.new#new
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
Lovin' Crypto
just got to 500k digibyte and growing in my wallet

Welcome aboard !;)
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Shift Coin, Phantom/IPFS the new Web 3.0
just got to 500k digibyte and growing in my wallet
Activity: 880
Think differently

I assume you are already invested in DGB without your answers yes? So either sell or let Jared and the team go about it the way they see fit.

I'd bet on a big loss trading his DGB to act like that.

That's not professional and a proof of an extreme frustration.

HR, everyone have pity for you now. Go away for some time, you're making yourself look like a ridiculous troll. You changed alot. Welcome to my ignore list aswell.

Even i agree you changed alot in the past couple months HR, never thought you would behave the way you behave now.
Although you changed alot i still love to see you onboard the ship.
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
Lovin' Crypto

I assume you are already invested in DGB without your answers yes? So either sell or let Jared and the team go about it the way they see fit.

I'd bet on a big loss trading his DGB to act like that.

That's not professional and a proof of an extreme frustration.

HR, everyone have pity for you now. Go away for some time, you're making yourself look like a ridiculous troll. You changed alot. Welcome to my ignore list aswell.
Activity: 443
^^ Bob, Bob, Bob, we already knew you were 100% behind the idea of not knowing anything and relying exclusively on blind trust . . .

The question is why you guys - the handful of you - are so hostile with those who prefer something more serious and profesional. As I mentioned once before, the answer is left to our wildest imaginations.

In any event, this is where the broken record starts playing the same thing over and over again, so I'm going to wish you a good weekend and come back in a few days after your blowing yourselves blue in the face has once again passed.

Cheers

"Left to our wildest imaginations." Really? Our wildest imaginations....Huh You must have been severely betrayed by someone at some point in your life and have since resorted to taking it out on everyone you come into contact with. These things do come down to trust sorry to break it to you, we can't know everything. I assume you are already invested in DGB without your answers yes? So either sell or let Jared and the team go about it the way they see fit.
aka alaniz
I wouldn't let something like that stop you from joining our community. It was an isolated incident which has long blown over and as you have said there are many members of this community including Jared which are trying their best to make DGB a success. I hope you will not be intimidated by the behavior of just one member of our community and that you will continue following our progress!
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I have never met anyone quite like HR with an ability to ask, when deciphered, what are in essence ‘reasonable questions’ in such a way that made me feel so reluctant to try and answer them. It is little wonder he feels it is a bit like pulling teeth!

He is so very quick to point out peoples failings, normal human failings I might add, but somehow seems to be completely oblivious to his own for some reason, again beyond my own comprehension but that isn't so uncommon I guess.

What amazes me really is that I think he actually believes he is helping make things better behaving and expressing himself in this way. I know things are going to get fixed and made better once they are highlighted and bought to the attention of our developers and it doesn’t hurt me if he thinks this is because of his intervention but what he thinks, is no longer any concern of mine, I’m still ignoring him for sake of my own sanity.

Personally, I felt he was over qualified for a troll award and like I said, I believe he actually believes he is helping!

Grin

Just like I might imagine you think you are doing. Cheesy

But that's not the issue, is it?

to HR
[I used to like reading and learning from your posts but now I have to be honest and tell you that you are the reason I sold my only few mill (my plan was to get 100 mill ) because of your absolute nonsense and pressure trying to prove your way of thinking... It was too painful and heavy for my brain to absorb what you are trying to prove. This community with Jared is amazing with slow,steady pace and strong way of going forward. If you are that smart make your own coin and "fight the fight"your way. I will get back on track and buy back a lot more if you stop this brainwashing thing of yours and I know many people feel exactly the way I feel.Thanks for reading my post and sorry but I had to be honest with you.                                    

Btw Jumbley you are doing amazing job ]
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
^^ Bob, Bob, Bob, we already knew you were 100% behind the idea of not knowing anything and relying exclusively on blind trust . . .

The question is why you guys - the handful of you - are so hostile with those who prefer something more serious and profesional. As I mentioned once before, the answer is left to our wildest imaginations.

In any event, this is where the broken record starts playing the same thing over and over again, so I'm going to wish you a good weekend and come back in a few days after your blowing yourselves blue in the face has once again passed.

Cheers
Jump to: