Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 533. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 351
Merit: 250
in digibyte gaming site has a space of Clash of Clans , how to make digibyte with the clash ?

It might  be added soon with CS:GO.
But not 100% sure.

keep following this topic for updates.

Activity: 469
Merit: 260
http://thefintechtimes.com/

we need more article for publication on all fintech newspaper

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
in digibyte gaming site has a space of Clash of Clans , how to make digibyte with the clash ?
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Can someone take a look at the network difficulty / hash rate for Digistats.info?  At least for qubit i believe the data to be incorrect.  I am pretty sure the graphs havent updated in a few days.  I dont follow it every day so im not 100% certain but the qubit hash rate has a solid straight line which i know is incorrect. 

Thanks!
~Kayahoga

Forwarded, Thanks
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
Can someone take a look at the network difficulty / hash rate for Digistats.info?  At least for qubit i believe the data to be incorrect.  I am pretty sure the graphs havent updated in a few days.  I dont follow it every day so im not 100% certain but the qubit hash rate has a solid straight line which i know is incorrect. 

Thanks!
~Kayahoga
legendary
Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003

So they're gonna try to use the rocking DGB code on a deadcoin ? Smiley

What could this bring to DGB? Nothing but a sweet name on news in Iceland I guess ?
Wondering.. Smiley

Hard to say. I suppose it increases the name recognition & because it's open code after all they could have used it themselves anyway. But in principle I am not really in favour of other coins essentially cloning DigiByte. Or at least not until we see wider adoption.

Rest assured, we are focused on Iceland only and leave the rest of the world up to Digibyte. Since our main focus it to provide Iceland with a good alternative to their broken monetary system, we are not seeking to reinvent the wheel over and over, like many other coins have. We kindly asked your devs if we could use your code. Not because we want to clone DGB, but because it simply is the best way to stabilize and protect our network.

I personally met with Jared in Amsterdam last year and I'm a true fan of Digibyte and the amazing stuff you guys do. So expect nothing but respect from us  Smiley

On behalf of our team I like to thank yours for your support!

Right, ok..I may have misunderstood the essence of what you were trying to do then. Hope it solves any problems you were experiencing!
Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto
i just realized something...about Nodes...
As of now...Bitcoin is only...6000+. Ethereum is only...3000+...and every other good coin is within the 1000-10000 range.
and then it hit me...how DigiByte is gonna..."Node to the Extreme"  Cool.

http://giphy.com/gifs/1NDqZ5J2JzGSc/html5

Can't wait for the "numbers"

◈◈◈ Trading Tip ◈◈◈
Don't be greedy. Be the strategy.
Activity: 80
Merit: 5
Hello guys

I'm new to the party and have a question.
Long story short after my server upgrades I have 2 machines together with 16 HD5870 cards off duty.
So I decided to give minning DGB a try.

I understand DGB have many algorithms and I spend few hours trying to figure out wich one would be best (heat and power consuption is not an issue, as aperantly it varies between algorithms) but failed I think... Somehow I think scrypt or skein would be best. Am I right? If not, whic would be the most profitable one?

Please bear with me, I never mined before and I am lost in tons of informations I am gathering in search for answer.

Thank you in advance!

Regards
J
legendary
Activity: 1218
Just in case anyone wants to know why I think Aurora using DigiByte code base is a good thing.
Simple answer, more eyes on the code and that ultimately is what secures any open source project!  Wink
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

What could this bring to DGB? Nothing but a sweet name on news in Iceland I guess ?
Wondering.. Smiley

Hard to say. I suppose it increases the name recognition & because it's open code after all they could have used it themselves anyway. But in principle I am not really in favour of other coins essentially cloning DigiByte. Or at least not until we see wider adoption.

Rest assured, we are focused on Iceland only and leave the rest of the world up to Digibyte. Since our main focus it to provide Iceland with a good alternative to their broken monetary system, we are not seeking to reinvent the wheel over and over, like many other coins have. We kindly asked your devs if we could use your code. Not because we want to clone DGB, but because it simply is the best way to stabilize and protect our network.

I personally met with Jared in Amsterdam last year and I'm a true fan of Digibyte and the amazing stuff you guys do. So expect nothing but respect from us  Smiley

Are you Dutch LTEX? I thought you were from Iceland?
Does that matter when setting up a project? i live and work in iceland, my company often hires ppl from all parts of the world to work on projects. Cant see the point why a part of a development team can´t be from another country than iceland. Yes part of the team is from the netherlands, canada and USA, all experts in their field and all awesome guys
Activity: 346

The KEY with GAMERS is getting them to mine when they're not gaming.

That's where the real win-win is: paid to play is unsustainable promo, whereas mining when not playing generates real income for them while also strengthening the network for everyone at the same time.

Perhaps someone could develop games that mine. Tying the two together would be a killer app.
Putting a miner into the game code would be easy enough, the problem would be more the conflict between the game and miner competing for the same resources. One way out could be developing some concept of proof of gaming, something light on resources like PoS but 'fueled' by gaming progress instead of coinage.

It wouldn't be a big step for supporting games to accept DGB as a currency for micro-payments and, in turn, use as price in promotions, tournaments and events.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1218

Wondering.. Smiley

I personally met with Jared in Amsterdam last year and I'm a true fan of Digibyte and the amazing stuff you guys do. So expect nothing but respect from us  Smiley

As the only country in the world that told the banks where to go when they ripped the piss out of all of us the Icelandic people have my respect and good for you taking advantage of DigiByte OS network stabilization methods, I’m glad we could help!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1000
ltex.nl

Wondering.. Smiley

Activity: 420
AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84

That's where the real win-win is: paid to play is unsustainable promo, whereas mining when not playing generates real income for them while also strengthening the network for everyone at the same time.

Perhaps someone could develop games that mine. Tying the two together would be a killer app.

legendary

Wondering.. Smiley

Activity: 270
Lovin' Crypto

Wondering.. Smiley
Activity: 469
Merit: 260
legendary

I agree. While it appears to be a good way to spread awareness, getting people hooked into receiving payments for playing games (with no way to recoup this money from game developers or advertising etc.) has the downside of building people's expectations to get something for nothing.

I wonder if game developers which allow in-game item purchases might be open to DigiByte themed in-game items, which can only be purchased with Digibyte? Perhaps difficult to implement, but more sustainable than the status quo.
Jump to: