Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 532. (Read 3058816 times)

HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

I this is HUUUUGE, why is this not promoted?

Good question.

Could a possible answer be the fear of success? Or just the need to keep accumulating DGB on the cheap? Or ...? Truth is, they're pretty much leaving it up to people's imaginations (not just with this - it happens all the time, witness the most recent example in South Africa), with the exception of a few dots that the well informed and studious can connect . . .

Or because its not completed yet and there seems to be no way to earn any Digibytes from playing it yet??

I've just linked mine and my sons steam accounts, so we will see if there are any payouts

Edit
My son played CSGO for a few hours this morning and so far, no stats have updated on the digibyte gaming site.

Yep. That's typical too. How many products do we have that are only 1/2 functional?

. . . with a lackadaisical, as if it doesn't matter, attitude.
Activity: 80
Merit: 5
Hello guys

I'm new to the party and have a question.
Long story short after my server upgrades I have 2 machines together with 16 HD5870 cards off duty.
So I decided to give minning DGB a try.

I understand DGB have many algorithms and I spend few hours trying to figure out wich one would be best (heat and power consuption is not an issue, as aperantly it varies between algorithms) but failed I think... Somehow I think scrypt or skein would be best. Am I right? If not, whic would be the most profitable one?

Please bear with me, I never mined before and I am lost in tons of informations I am gathering in search for answer.

Thank you in advance!

Regards
J

skein is the best one for amd,
 scrypt just forget it s 100x slower
Thank you so much!

Regards
J
Activity: 274
Merit: 101

Good question.

Could a possible answer be the fear of success? Or just the need to keep accumulating DGB on the cheap? Or ...? Truth is, they're pretty much leaving it up to people's imaginations (not just with this - it happens all the time, witness the most recent example in South Africa), with the exception of a few dots that the well informed and studious can connect . . .

Or because its not completed yet and there seems to be no way to earn any Digibytes from playing it yet??

I've just linked mine and my sons steam accounts, so we will see if there are any payouts

Edit
My son played CSGO for a few hours this morning and so far, no stats have updated on the digibyte gaming site.
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

Good question.

legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003
Hello guys

I'm new to the party and have a question.
Long story short after my server upgrades I have 2 machines together with 16 HD5870 cards off duty.
So I decided to give minning DGB a try.

I understand DGB have many algorithms and I spend few hours trying to figure out wich one would be best (heat and power consuption is not an issue, as aperantly it varies between algorithms) but failed I think... Somehow I think scrypt or skein would be best. Am I right? If not, whic would be the most profitable one?

Please bear with me, I never mined before and I am lost in tons of informations I am gathering in search for answer.

Thank you in advance!

Regards
J

skein is the best one for amd,
 scrypt just forget it s 100x slower
Activity: 517
Merit: 500
aka alaniz
Great work on http://digibytegaming.com/ team!!!

I noticed you can now add Counterstrike GO via steamaccount link.... this is HUUUUGE, why is this not promoted?

I believe this hasn't been fully implemented yet but I'm sure it will be promoted when it is due to be released to the public.
Activity: 608
Great work on http://digibytegaming.com/ team!!!

I noticed you can now add Counterstrike GO via steamaccount link.... this is HUUUUGE, why is this not promoted?

Activity: 270
Merit: 250
Lovin' Crypto
so many sell orders on poloniex.com  Huh Huh Huh

You're daily trading aren't you ?

The more I look at DGB chart on polo, the more confident I am about it.
People are hyping everycoin like "FCT to 0.01 soon" or "ETC will kill BTC" etc et.. What I see is big hands manipulator with 700+ sell orders of BTC ready to dump asa they can.

DGB isn't in this kind of thingie, we're got a few big hands rdy to make profits when the price's raising, but it will certainly not stop it when the time will come.

Put your DGB in a bag, relax, got get  a pinacolada... you will someday be able to buy it with DGB under the coconuts.
legendary
Activity: 1218
so many sell orders on poloniex.com  Huh Huh Huh
I see a 65 sat gourmet dinner for a whale or a couple of hundred piranhas, eat everything up to 72 and I can’t remember seeing too many of them since I started supporting DigiByte, don’t imagine that there will be too many opportunities like that down here in the future really but we will see, hold tight!  Grin
Activity: 275
Merit: 250
so many sell orders on poloniex.com  Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 741
Just in case anyone wants to know why I think Aurora using DigiByte code base is a good thing.
Simple answer, more eyes on the code and that ultimately is what secures any open source project!  Wink

We (AurTeam) are advertising your code actually - and I appreciate the good relation going in the process.  As a result, I'm now a DigiByte new fan - and I see that there is a lot of good ideas in there !  The gaming approach is a very good one - give the coin a clear determined purpose.  Will read this thread on a regular basis.  Do you guys have a ''DigiByte'' for noob article ?

Nice OP btw.

- Yan

This is DigiByte’s official starting place for noobs!  Smiley

http://www.digibyte.co/content/introduction-digibyte

Nice intro - but I am not thaaaat noob Tongue

Not sure to get the http://digibytegaming.com/ working.  I get that people get rewarded for gaming - and it is very nice - but don't get where the coins come from.  Deals with service providers ?  Good work - I am impressed.
Yeah, sorry I guessed you wouldn’t be that noob but…..

The DigiByte that people win playing league of legends is donated by a sponsor who is advertised on the gaming site, at the moment it is DigiByte itself but it could be anyone in the future.

There is a video for people that want to win some playing here with a gaming wallet. At some point there is going to be new gaming wallets that will also be full nodes for our network but they have not been released yet. I recommend running a full core wallet until that happens!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUdsJx1UbuM

This is indeed very good ideas.  I know a lot of hardcore gamers - will share this with them.

Wonder if there will be some massive multiplayer online game somewhat offering ingame mining option - so dedicating a little % of CPU/GPU to mining, providing ingame currency to buy stuff etc.  What if 100 000+ ppl put 5% of their CPU to contribution etc.

Anyway I don't want to spam your thread - just thinking you have a good ''niche'' - a ''purpose'' and may well be a winner.
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer
In case nobody else noticed, the www.digibytegaming.com website got tidied up and looks a lot cleaner and neater.  Shocked

Cheesy Awesome job Jared and to the DigiByte Team!! Grin

It looks really good!! Good job DigiByte team!

Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto
In case nobody else noticed, the www.digibytegaming.com website got tidied up and looks a lot cleaner and neater.  Shocked

Cheesy Awesome job Jared and to the DigiByte Team!! Grin

◈◈◈ Trading Tip ◈◈◈
Huge buy/sell orders are seen as 'walls' and they are usually not filled.
Spread out your orders but closely together at different prices to avoid being one.
legendary
Just in case anyone wants to know why I think Aurora using DigiByte code base is a good thing.
Simple answer, more eyes on the code and that ultimately is what secures any open source project!  Wink

We (AurTeam) are advertising your code actually - and I appreciate the good relation going in the process.  As a result, I'm now a DigiByte new fan - and I see that there is a lot of good ideas in there !  The gaming approach is a very good one - give the coin a clear determined purpose.  Will read this thread on a regular basis.  Do you guys have a ''DigiByte'' for noob article ?

Nice OP btw.

- Yan

Not sure to get the http://digibytegaming.com/ working.  I get that people get rewarded for gaming - and it is very nice - but don't get where the coins come from.  Deals with service providers ?  Good work - I am impressed.
Yeah, sorry I guessed you wouldn’t be that noob but…..

The DigiByte that people win playing league of legends is donated by a sponsor who is advertised on the gaming site, at the moment it is DigiByte itself but it could be anyone in the future.

There is a video for people that want to win some playing here with a gaming wallet. At some point there is going to be new gaming wallets that will also be full nodes for our network but they have not been released yet. I recommend running a full core wallet until that happens!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUdsJx1UbuM

Nice OP btw.

- Yan

Activity: 517
aka alaniz
Can someone take a look at the network difficulty / hash rate for Digistats.info?  At least for qubit i believe the data to be incorrect.  I am pretty sure the graphs havent updated in a few days.  I dont follow it every day so im not 100% certain but the qubit hash rate has a solid straight line which i know is incorrect.  

Thanks!
~Kayahoga

Yes, thanks we will try to have DigiStats updating properly ASAP. Thanks for the heads up, your right that data is incorrect.
legendary
legendary

Nice OP btw.

- Yan

Nice OP btw.

- Yan
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
in digibyte gaming site has a space of Clash of Clans , how to make digibyte with the clash ?

It might  be added soon with CS:GO.
But not 100% sure.

keep following this topic for updates.

thanks a lot
Jump to: