Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 565. (Read 3058816 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
A new faucet is now available! Cheesy
Digibyte Faucet
Get your free coins now !

This Connection is Untrusted

faucet.thecryptoworld.org uses an invalid security certificate.

The certificate is not trusted because the issuer certificate is unknown.

Beware!

Are you using Microsoft Edge? The certificates are from LetsEncrypt. The Faucet Engine is Open-Source on Git.
The only browser who has problem with Lets Encrypt is Edge or simply clear your cache and it'll be fine Wink

Btw, I'm using port 443 since my internet provider is blocking 80 to non-commercial plan Wink

Firefox, Chrome, etc., all the same: faucet.thecryptoworld.org uses an invalid security certificate.

Something is wrong on your side. Do you have the correct date and time on your computer?

The site works fine from my desktop using chrome, but on my android phone with chrome it gets the above warning.

Date and time on both are the same.

I'll take a look at it! Here, everything seems fine and the certificate are supposed to be valid.
Anyone can tell me the exact error they're getting?

Thanks a lot!
looks ok to me, is verified by these guys; https://letsencrypt.org/

Which was an idea I had for the use of DiguSign but hey ho!

also, a quite generous faucet I think.  Wink

Android 4.4.2, Firefox 44.0, Chrome 47.0.2526.83 coming at you from Europe. Haven't had the chance to test a desktop.

I'm using Firefox 44.0 and it's not throwing an exception but identifies it as verified by letsencryt.org, the link I posted earlier.
This is a Linux foundation collaborative project providing a new and free to use certificate authority by Internet Security Research Group (ISRG), a California public benefit corporation. ISRG’s mission is to reduce financial, technological, and education barriers to secure communication over the Internet.

Similar ethos to ours, I'd say. However, it is public Beta....and it's new.

I'm working on it at the moment, I think there's a few work around I can do for that!
The problem seems to hit Android only according to SSLlab.. let's see! Wink

I sure that everything is safe though haha I'm trying to set the highest payout possible actually
There is mixed content on your main page that could be unsafe, Firefox should block this and it does for me but the DigiByte faucet itself seems to be fine. If the HTTPS page you visit includes HTTP content, the HTTP portion can be read or modified by attackers, even though the main page is served over HTTPS. When an HTTPS page has HTTP content, we call that content “mixed”. The page you are visiting is only partially encrypted and even though it appears to be secure, it isn't.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Digibyte Faucet

Beware!

Are you using Microsoft Edge? The certificates are from LetsEncrypt. The Faucet Engine is Open-Source on Git.
The only browser who has problem with Lets Encrypt is Edge or simply clear your cache and it'll be fine Wink

Btw, I'm using port 443 since my internet provider is blocking 80 to non-commercial plan Wink

Firefox, Chrome, etc., all the same: faucet.thecryptoworld.org uses an invalid security certificate.

Something is wrong on your side. Do you have the correct date and time on your computer?

The site works fine from my desktop using chrome, but on my android phone with chrome it gets the above warning.

I'll take a look at it! Here, everything seems fine and the certificate are supposed to be valid.

Thanks a lot!

Android 4.4.2, Firefox 44.0, Chrome 47.0.2526.83 coming at you from Europe. Haven't had the chance to test a desktop.

I'm using Firefox 44.0 and it's not throwing an exception but identifies it as verified by letsencryt.org, the link I posted earlier.
This is a Linux foundation collaborative project providing a new and free to use certificate authority by Internet Security Research Group (ISRG), a California public benefit corporation. ISRG’s mission is to reduce financial, technological, and education barriers to secure communication over the Internet.

I'm working on it at the moment, I think there's a few work around I can do for that!
The problem seems to hit Android only according to SSLlab.. let's see! Wink

I sure that everything is safe though haha I'm trying to set the highest payout possible actually
legendary
Digibyte Faucet

Beware!

Thanks a lot!

HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
Digibyte Faucet

Beware!

Thanks a lot!

also, a quite generous faucet I think.  Wink

Activity: 517
aka alaniz
Me and Dennahz are working on a Telegram chat bot for DigiByte! I would just like to see how much interest there is in developing this further and potentially apply tipping functionality. I have included a few screenshots below of the current functionality (Note: As of yet there is no public beta test).

In order to show your support I encourage you to send some DGB to DEbyS2U1u7EucBAuyRXsGaixXr6e28Qk9e.

legendary
legendary
Digibyte Faucet

Beware!

Thanks a lot!

also, a quite generous faucet I think.  Wink
Digibyte Faucet

Beware!

Thanks a lot!
Activity: 274
Merit: 101
Digibyte Faucet

Beware!

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Digibyte Faucet

Beware!

HR
legendary
Transparency & Integrity
Digibyte Faucet

Beware!

Digibyte Faucet

Beware!

Activity: 63
Digibyte Faucet

Beware!
I don't see any problem with certificate, connection is trusted and everything seems to be ok.

Anyway, it's just a faucet lol, you don't need encrypted connection for that. So beware of what? Don't be paranoid.
HR
legendary
Transparency & Integrity
Digibyte Faucet

Beware!
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
We are pausing payouts @DigiByteGaming until we mitigate an ongoing attack. Please stay tuned.
Digibyte Faucet

Nice faucet with good payout, I think it's the first DGB faucet I've seen, I'll visit and help as much as I can with the ads  Roll Eyes  Wink

Thanks a lot! Smiley
I've been mining DGB a while ago, and someone on Twitter asked me to create a DGB's faucet! Now there's one Wink

Hope you'll enjoy!
Maybe that we could rise the payout if people visit a lot! We'll release some promo code tomorrow on our twitter to get a x5-10 payout!
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Digibyte Faucet

Nice faucet with good payout, I think it's the first DGB faucet I've seen, I'll visit and help as much as I can with the ads  Roll Eyes  Wink
Activity: 97
Data Scientist
HR
legendary
Transparency & Integrity
hmmm, it seems, that I bought at the pike. Angry
me too but you know what, I've paid over double for them before now.
c'est la vie.

Hey guys, don't sweat it. The magic ratio is 1000:1. If you think that DGB will go mainstream as planned, it will eventually be priced at 100,000 SAT. You've got a lot of room for error down here. So you just bought high - "high" is relative and in this case around a 0.0003% difference from the best average price positions. That's a whopping premium! Cheesy

And if you think a reasonable long term projection - based on conservative comparative analysis with fiat monetary aggregates - for BTC is $5,000.00 USD, well, then, we'll just look back and laugh.

http://asistec-ti.com/tba/pricecalcs2015.htm

The assumptions and calculations are there. You can't argue the math so you can only argue the assumptions, but if you truly believe that cryptographic currencies will have their rightful place in the future, functioning as money in every sense of the word, then the survivors are going to be worth their proportionate weight.

The risk with any coin is that of going bust, and in this business that happens when there is nobody left on the network - that's when a coin dies. Getting past the point where the risk of dying is still high (the first phase), you begin to work on being accepted on a wide scale basis, and that means, in this case, something like: "In DigiByte We Trust". Smiley That's the long term goal, and if you think DigiByte has already put the foundations in place and is now rapidly moving into phase 2, you're making a very good bet and .0003% differences in what we've paid are not worth giving a second thought.

https://twitter.com/HR_DGB/status/694285837060718593
Jump to: