Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 567. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
I liked the interview very much!  Grin
Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto
https://www.mixcloud.com/dogedradio/se2e02-digibyte-with-jared-tate/

That dogedradio interview....nearly 47mins long.
i guess many don't listen to it because its too long? even if many do, many don't listen with every bit of focus?
so i listened to it again, but this time...paying close attention to every word.

Before you read on, this info is mainly for those who who have been following DigiByte ever since early 2015. Because if you haven't been following for that long, then you probably won't know or see how much further DigiByte is going to go, how much more progress DigiByte is going to make for 2016. So its kinda like a Sneak Peak at DigiByte's RoadMap for 2016. i said "sneak peak". i obviously don't know the full roadmap.

i also did a tiny little bit of phrasing so that it helps to understand better what Jared is talking about. My advice is this: if there is anything in particular that you find to be interesting, please listen to the interview at the part which talks about it. listen 30 seconds before and 30 seconds after to get the full picture. listen to the questions and not just what Jared is saying.

DIGIBYTE GAMING
08:54 - DigiByteGaming has 4000 users now (start counting from November 2015 onwards). shooting for 250 000 users by the end of 2016.
09:05 - Building the Blockchain Attention Economy.
10:20 - in the process of going out right now and contacting major corporate sponsors. (about sponsorship for DGB, earned by players on DigiByteGaming)
10:52 - working on adding CS:GO in the next few months and some other video games.
12:35 - working on a lot of innovative features for DigiByteGaming - one of it is merging the tipbot functionality into digibytegaming. gamers can tip each other with DGB not only on twitter or on youtube but on twitch chat itself.
14:35 - working on contacting and approaching Riot Games, plan to carry out in the next couple months and trying to expand and build that relationship.
16:05 - already planning to go after very large advertising partners if suddenly 200 000 users sign up on digibytegaming.
17:14 - people on the digibytegaming platform can potentitally maybe challenge each other. also looking at trading card system in CS:GO.
18:23 - EA games just made a really big change in its End User License Agreement. Crypto is coming to gaming. laws are changing.
19:30 - working on some upgrades to Core Wallet. so that gamers can run those Core Wallet to contribute to Digibyte's Network Security. Nodes stuff.
20:12 - one of the goals for 2016 - to help make the mining process for DigiByte easier for gamers.
20:45 - looking in at the ability of players challenging other players in some sort of system, as in like player vs player and transactions are happening from one player to another player. we are exporing several options with that right now to create sort of a closed loop system.

DIGUSIGN
22:50 - Worldwide trade, logistics international trade. working to make a service out of that. big advancments and announcements about that in the coming months.

TOFUGEAR TECHNOLOGY: Smart Mirror, Payment System and DigiBytes
24:30 - The whole House of Blue Jeans thing.....working on implementing their technology in various countries worldwide. so throughout 2016 and 2017 that is going to become much more prominent.
26:47 - exploring various options with credit/debit crypto cards for DigiByte.

MARKETING
29:25 - invited to go speak in South Africa March 3rd, New York at FinDef, several other conferences across the world. looking more into things that are related to FINTECH or gaming conferences or advertising conferences. talking to people potentially in Germany, Norlands (Norway?), couple of events in Hong Kong, potentially one in Singapore and a few others still talking to.

END

last but not least, i also would like to say a few words: After having listened to the interview, i now have a much better impression of Jared. Getting to know what he thinks and his beliefs or principles with regards to DigiByte or anything bitcoin/altcoin related, and also getting to hear how much he knows about said topics throughout the interview, one can only see Jared as someone who deserves respect for all the hard work he had done and even more for what is he about to accomplish!!!

◈◈◈ Trading Tip ◈◈◈
Miss the boat? Prices have risen too high for you to enter? Just buy on the way down and sell on the way up.
This is to decrease your average cost per unit.
Activity: 421
Merit: 250
I love DGB. I would love to see a six algorithm and different sceme.  I think having a X11 algorithm with POS will be awsome. 
Six algorithms or even swapping one out should it become compromised could happen but POS, unlikely I think. 

If digibyte is PoS, people get digibytes will be harder than before.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
DigiByte team should look at this http://kotaku.com/these-are-chinas-biggest-online-games-1466552827

League of Legends is already in the bag. It would be great to add the other games too.

Note: The article is from 2013, so it's not up-to-date as to what games (especially MMOs) are popular in China right now.

Another link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Online_gaming_in_China

Nice...

I think this will be game over - http://store.steampowered.com/

Get steam at accept digibyte for all the games they offer...

Earn digibyte for playing any game on Steam...
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
DigiByte team should look at this http://kotaku.com/these-are-chinas-biggest-online-games-1466552827

League of Legends is already in the bag. It would be great to add the other games too.

Note: The article is from 2013, so it's not up-to-date as to what games (especially MMOs) are popular in China right now.

Another link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Online_gaming_in_China
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
I love DGB. I would love to see a six algorithm and different sceme.  I think having a X11 algorithm with POS will be awsome. 
Six algorithms or even swapping one out should it become compromised could happen but POS, unlikely I think. 
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Loving this ride on the DigiByte escalator, not nearly as nauseous as the roller coaster!   Grin
legendary
Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000
Peaky Blinder
Only 86 btc to 100 sats, yesterday was 100btc Cheesy
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
Lovin' Crypto
https://www.digibytegaming.com/

Digibyte gaming should have a member count on the front page..

A ticker showing how many members have signed up would draw some attention.

That's a great idea! Member count would add some value to DigiByte Gaming!
legendary
https://www.digibytegaming.com/

Digibyte gaming should have a member count on the front page..

A ticker showing how many members have signed up would draw some attention.

Activity: 322
Merit: 253
Seems like my DGB gaming wallet encountered a problem

The last time i transferred fund to this account was 1 month ago , and it's still locked?

please go to settings and reset the blockchain and let us know if this helped you out.
Exactly how do i reset the blockchain? it's DGB gaming wallet on chrome btw.

Main screen -> settings on the right -> advanced -> scan addresses for funds

Sorry for the late reply. Still it's locked by pending payments
legendary
legendary
Can some TA expert tell me what do we have on DGB chart, a accumulation or distribution phase?
Time for accumulation!
Like always! Cheesy

Buy orders coming in at 52 - 53, feels like a run is coming.

These Chinese exchanges, digibyte gaming, marketing ideas....Looking great.

Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
Can some TA expert tell me what do we have on DGB chart, a accumulation or distribution phase?
Time for accumulation!
Like always! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000
Peaky Blinder
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Just finished a radio interview on the local radio station!
You can listen tomorrow @ www.Zoetermeerfm.nl talking about the Tofugear omnichannel store @ House of blue jeans and offcourse we talked a bit about Digibyte!!

I will share the podcast link tomorrow!

( FYI It's a Dutch interview )
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
i want to mine with qubit algo. please help me to solo mine. I just want to learn

http://asistec-ti.com/phpbb/viewforum.php?f=19

Have fun and let us know how it goes!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
i want to mine with qubit algo. please help me to solo mine. I just want to learn
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
what is the miner to be used to solomine ? I want to learn the solo mining thing. Please help me

depends on algo
Jump to: