Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 566. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
A new faucet is now available! Cheesy
Digibyte Faucet
Get your free coins now !
legendary
Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000
Peaky Blinder
Activity: 309
Merit: 250
hmmm, it seems, that I bought at the pike. Angry

Here's a pike for you:

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
me too but you know what, I've paid over double for them before now.
c'est la vie.

Activity: 517
aka alaniz
Dose DGB have Slack

We have a public IRC and we're looking into how useful a slack would be.
legendary
Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000
Peaky Blinder
legendary
Activity: 1062
Seems like others are trying to get a piece of the cake in the gaming sector:
http://www.newsbtc.com/2016/01/31/gamerholic-digital-currency-backed-competitive-gaming-platform/

I hate to be disparaging, but they could've at least tried to sound less like they wrote that article themselves & paid newsbtc to post it. So many holes in the article's logic you could drive a bus through...
Activity: 391
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
I got a question for you guys, Digudumpit?
Might as well

Because we are going back to 40sat once again Undecided

I hope so, I need a month or two to buy in bulk..

Please stay down.
Activity: 250
I got a question for you guys, Digudumpit?
Might as well

Because we are going back to 40sat once again Undecided
Activity: 39
Merit: 1
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
DigiByte team should look at this http://kotaku.com/these-are-chinas-biggest-online-games-1466552827

League of Legends is already in the bag. It would be great to add the other games too.

Note: The article is from 2013, so it's not up-to-date as to what games (especially MMOs) are popular in China right now.

Another link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Online_gaming_in_China
Thanks for sharing this article!
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
hello,
I having some trouble with my wallet!
I'm using a chrome wallet, I sent payment but the transaction is showing as unconfirmed. it's been a while now
I tried scanning for fund.
even now when I send something it doesn't send like it used to be.
how can I fix it?
thank you.
check node?
node?
We are looking into this and we are preparing to release an updated Gaming Wallet.

Cheers,

Activity: 966
Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto
legendary
Activity: 1218
hello,
I'm using a chrome wallet, I sent payment but the transaction is showing as unconfirmed. it's been a while now
how can I fix it?
thank you.
check node?
node?
Doesn't make any sense to me either, for a chrome gaming wallet.
Forward details of your transaction to  [email protected] , if you have not already.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Data Scientist
hello,
how can I fix it?
thank you.
check node?
node?
NH
Activity: 422
hello,
how can I fix it?
thank you.
check node?
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Data Scientist
hello,
how can I fix it?
thank you.
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
Very nice work. Thought I'd help out and chip in with the first 8 minutes.

2:03 - Jared Tate Background
2:30 - DigiByte Background: 4 separate hard forks; 15 second blocks; 21 billion DGB generated in 21 years; 5 algos; 300 TPS
3:58 - 1000 to 1 DGB-BTC ratio - much more intuitive for the average person
5:25 - one of the best distributions of alt coins
5:56 - 0.5% "pre-mine" promotional use: 1/2 given away in 1st 6 weeks; all documented; all gone by April 2014; personal financing and 250k investment thereafter
7:40 - focus on "real world use case scenarios" long term thinking
8:30 - DigiByte Gaming integration with LOL

ALSO (additional mention I noticed that could be added to a final timeline draft)
14:18 - DigiByte ecosystem - DigiByte Market integration with DigiByte Gaming
15:15 - TofuGear, House of Blue Jeans, DigiByte retail partnering

https://www.mixcloud.com/dogedradio/se2e02-digibyte-with-jared-tate/

That dogedradio interview....nearly 47mins long.
i guess many don't listen to it because its too long? even if many do, many don't listen with every bit of focus?
so i listened to it again, but this time...paying close attention to every word.

Before you read on, this info is mainly for those who who have been following DigiByte ever since early 2015. Because if you haven't been following for that long, then you probably won't know or see how much further DigiByte is going to go, how much more progress DigiByte is going to make for 2016. So its kinda like a Sneak Peak at DigiByte's RoadMap for 2016. i said "sneak peak". i obviously don't know the full roadmap.

i also did a tiny little bit of phrasing so that it helps to understand better what Jared is talking about. My advice is this: if there is anything in particular that you find to be interesting, please listen to the interview at the part which talks about it. listen 30 seconds before and 30 seconds after to get the full picture. listen to the questions and not just what Jared is saying.

DIGIBYTE GAMING
08:54 - DigiByteGaming has 4000 users now (start counting from November 2015 onwards). shooting for 250 000 users by the end of 2016.
09:05 - Building the Blockchain Attention Economy.
10:20 - in the process of going out right now and contacting major corporate sponsors. (about sponsorship for DGB, earned by players on DigiByteGaming)
10:52 - working on adding CS:GO in the next few months and some other video games.
12:35 - working on a lot of innovative features for DigiByteGaming - one of it is merging the tipbot functionality into digibytegaming. gamers can tip each other with DGB not only on twitter or on youtube but on twitch chat itself.
14:35 - working on contacting and approaching Riot Games, plan to carry out in the next couple months and trying to expand and build that relationship.
16:05 - already planning to go after very large advertising partners if suddenly 200 000 users sign up on digibytegaming.
17:14 - people on the digibytegaming platform can potentitally maybe challenge each other. also looking at trading card system in CS:GO.
18:23 - EA games just made a really big change in its End User License Agreement. Crypto is coming to gaming. laws are changing.
19:30 - working on some upgrades to Core Wallet. so that gamers can run those Core Wallet to contribute to Digibyte's Network Security. Nodes stuff.
20:12 - one of the goals for 2016 - to help make the mining process for DigiByte easier for gamers.
20:45 - looking in at the ability of players challenging other players in some sort of system, as in like player vs player and transactions are happening from one player to another player. we are exporing several options with that right now to create sort of a closed loop system.

DIGUSIGN
22:50 - Worldwide trade, logistics international trade. working to make a service out of that. big advancments and announcements about that in the coming months.

TOFUGEAR TECHNOLOGY: Smart Mirror, Payment System and DigiBytes
24:30 - The whole House of Blue Jeans thing.....working on implementing their technology in various countries worldwide. so throughout 2016 and 2017 that is going to become much more prominent.
26:47 - exploring various options with credit/debit crypto cards for DigiByte.

MARKETING
29:25 - invited to go speak in South Africa March 3rd, New York at FinDef, several other conferences across the world. looking more into things that are related to FINTECH or gaming conferences or advertising conferences. talking to people potentially in Germany, Norlands (Norway?), couple of events in Hong Kong, potentially one in Singapore and a few others still talking to.

END

last but not least, i also would like to say a few words: After having listened to the interview, i now have a much better impression of Jared. Getting to know what he thinks and his beliefs or principles with regards to DigiByte or anything bitcoin/altcoin related, and also getting to hear how much he knows about said topics throughout the interview, one can only see Jared as someone who deserves respect for all the hard work he had done and even more for what is he about to accomplish!!!

◈◈◈ Trading Tip ◈◈◈
Miss the boat? Prices have risen too high for you to enter? Just buy on the way down and sell on the way up.
This is to decrease your average cost per unit.
Jump to: