Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 569. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

I'm damned excited. I can't believe this is actually coming together. True to its ethos and exactly as planned. Years ago, yes we can now say years in plural, I wrote down what my ideal cryptocurrency would look like, hitched up my wagon to DigiByte, and this is it!

JARED, YOU'RE THE MAN!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkRwJPscvR8
thanks for the update. dgb future looks bright.
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

I'm damned excited. I can't believe this is actually coming together. True to its ethos and exactly as planned. Years ago, yes we can now say years in plural, I wrote down what my ideal cryptocurrency would look like, hitched up my wagon to DigiByte, and this is it!

JARED, YOU'RE THE MAN!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkRwJPscvR8
legendary
Activity: 1570
Merit: 1041
Any progress with fixing DigiByte Gaming?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Ah well its now Midnight in Honk Kong so the chances of any news or video is out the window for Friday.

I find that a bit of a disappointment & a big let down for the community of the Devs part at least they could have told you there is going to be a delay or Jared could have gave a small bit of info to this forum.....Makes all the hype seem pointless once again & just puts more doubt in new investors minds as to whether DGB is the coin to be placing your money in long-term.....looks like the pump was for nothing once again......Back to 30s soon for more cheap DGB

Goodbye sole troll, one word of advice, SELL your DGB and exit crypto for good. You're life will improve, you've proven you can't handle it.
I like that “sole troll”, that’s a good name for you ‘Pringles’, you demoralise well!

Here, take the first award, you want it so bad!

First award goes to pringles1901 for his continued endeavours in the demoralisation of the DigiByte community!

OH thanks Guys you made me feel part of the community now & I am so happy to be here, I was going to leave but as I now have an obligation to defend my Title i guess i better stick around a bit longer

Lets begin with 207BTC trading volume in the last 24 hours & all i see is a load of selling going on...just proves a point that there is far to many coins in the wild & most are willing to dump them...100sats by next week..not a change in hell.....1000 sats in one year......I would have more chance being the next king of England
ETH has 10500 volume and their price has gone down today, so everything you say must be true, not. There is definitely more chance of DigiByte reaching 1000 sat than you becoming the king of England, that simply isn't going to happen ever!
Activity: 391
Ah well its now Midnight in Honk Kong so the chances of any news or video is out the window for Friday.

I find that a bit of a disappointment & a big let down for the community of the Devs part at least they could have told you there is going to be a delay or Jared could have gave a small bit of info to this forum.....Makes all the hype seem pointless once again & just puts more doubt in new investors minds as to whether DGB is the coin to be placing your money in long-term.....looks like the pump was for nothing once again......Back to 30s soon for more cheap DGB

Goodbye sole troll, one word of advice, SELL your DGB and exit crypto for good. You're life will improve, you've proven you can't handle it.
I like that “sole troll”, that’s a good name for you ‘Pringles’, you demoralise well!

First award goes to pringles1901 for his continued endeavours in the demoralisation of the DigiByte community!

OH thanks Guys you made me feel part of the community now & I am so happy to be here, I was going to leave but as I now have an obligation to defend my Title i guess i better stick around a bit longer

Lets begin with 207BTC trading volume in the last 24 hours & all i see is a load of selling going on...just proves a point that there is far to many coins in the wild & most are willing to dump them...100sats by next week..not a change in hell.....1000 sats in one year......I would have more chance being the next king of England
Activity: 517
Merit: 500
aka alaniz
Activity: 351
Merit: 250
in a personal conversation with a fellow DGB member i got this:

I reseted the blockchain, Main screen -> settings on the right -> advanced -> scan addresses for funds
then In the wallet I scrolled scroll down on the main screen and I saw my pending payment. Click on it and send it again and it was sent, I think rejecting it will grant access to funds.

better to suggest for them to convert to a stable wallet, I mean a core wallet rather than an SPV or lite wallet. 

i don't know much about  wallets , but hope this helps
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Activity: 804
Merit: 251

is there a recording to lisen to the radioshow? 
cause i could be there when it was live on air and for re broadcast.

would still love to hear it

Me too.

https://www.mixcloud.com/dogedradio/se2e02-digibyte-with-jared-tate/

Ur welcome,,,

anyone still having problems with gaming wallet? mine aint working for days now.... dont get me wrong , I luv DGB, but I guess its usualy when the coin pumps that the gaming wallet stops working...

Have you tried to resync etc.?

yes, importing it to different pc wallet etc,, ...

U can try to import the private keys into the core wallet, reset ur dgb gaming wallet and then said the dgb from your core wallet back to dgb gaming wallet?

is there a way to import to dgbtip? the yncing will be an asspain

Not that I know of sorry! I know its gona be a pain :S but its all I can think of. Maybe someone else has a better solution?

le sigh  got the gaming wallet up, sent my dgb's frm 2 wallets got this:
1st:

2nd:

can anyone help :S?
legendary
I'm a big holder of Digibyte and believe in the team, but at some point isn't the initial investment going to dry up?  Then what?  Without any source of revenue, things could go south pretty fast.  With that said I really like the way Dash has implemented Masternodes and a voting system to fund projects and trips to conferences. IMO, these features have really made a huge positive impact for them and if Digibyte adopted those changes, it could drastically change the playing field.  

Thoughts?
Lets see what the road map looks like first and work our efforts round that but great to hear any practical ideas from the community.  Smiley
Activity: 443

LMAO! It's so....pringles. Nice work
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Could someone make a DigiByte Payment Module for Opencart 1.5.x.x and 2.x.x.x?
legendary

Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
I think the future of Digibyte is bright and the speaking tour is a good start for Digibyte to get the word out.

The markets reaction is not that good because people expected that apple or any other big company joined Digibyte and that did not happen, Sorry guys, Next time better.

Im just gonna market buy 5 btc of Digibyte just to show my respect to Digibyte and the 100% trust i have in Jared and the team.

Have a good weekend.

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
I liked the digireport , some good information about future plans and incomming updates.

Great news indeed Smiley
Activity: 147
I'm a big holder of Digibyte and believe in the team, but at some point isn't the initial investment going to dry up?  Then what?  Without any source of revenue, things could go south pretty fast.  With that said I really like the way Dash has implemented Masternodes and a voting system to fund projects and trips to conferences. IMO, these features have really made a huge positive impact for them and if Digibyte adopted those changes, it could drastically change the playing field.  

Thoughts?
Activity: 443

I liked the digireport , some good information about future plans and incomming updates.
Jump to: