Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 609. (Read 3058816 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Goodbye DigiByte  Cheesy

This is completely false, they've got the coin supply totally wrong. I've already emailed and tweeted at them and we're going to build our own stat for DigiStats instead of using coinmarketcap.

Edit: Just write a little python script, coin supply is actually 5.46b, we're going to update this on DigiStats ASAP. Python script link: http://pastebin.com/LddwuhEL

A lot of new crypto users go to coinmarketcap to see what coin they want to buy...I would not ignore the coin supply, I would fix it...

Tell me where to get the data from and ill send a message to the owner, he has sorted issues on CMC before for me.

This will help our marketcap and position, actually would have helped during the run too for more exposure....Cant believe no one spotted this.

Thanks
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Working on some updates, Should be ok very soon.

Thanks 24hralttrade
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?

http://digiexplorer.info/

504 Gateway Time-out

blockexplprer not working
My gaming wallet doesn't seem to refresh/update/display DGB, any news why this would be...

Working on some updates, Should be ok very soon.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
www.pumpmycoin.com

http://digiexplorer.info/

504 Gateway Time-out

blockexplprer not working
Activity: 517
aka alaniz
Goodbye DigiByte  Cheesy

This is completely false, they've got the coin supply totally wrong. I've already emailed and tweeted at them and we're going to build our own stat for DigiStats instead of using coinmarketcap.

Edit: Just write a little python script, coin supply is actually 5.46b, we're going to update this on DigiStats ASAP. Python script link: http://pastebin.com/LddwuhEL
Activity: 517
aka alaniz
Hey guys,

I've got a quick question concerning the online marketplaces.
Do you think they could manipulate the makret of crypto like the real banks would play with your money ?

This would explain why sometimes it's not understandable :p

That's just a parenthesis to this topic :p

Lol cryptocurrency markets are highly manipulated yes.
Is it true that Monero XMR is a scamcoin?

Open a new topic and ask this question there, Not in the Digibyte forum.
Activity: 750
It's very tiring reading these toxic replies from the same few newbie accounts over and over again.

If your out of money then you have nobody but yourself to blame. You invested in a free for all market with no regulation and more than likely did close to no research before doing so. With that said, I've been around long enough to know that even if you did buy into the tail end of a pump and dump that if you hold long enough you will indeed make your money back at which point your should promptly exit the crypto market and not come back until you've done some research.

At the end of the day you need to put up or shut up but whatever you decide to do I'll continue to devote efforts towards making DigiByte better for all its users.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Is it true that Monero XMR is a scamcoin?
ooh look, more trolls.

welcome, welcome.

Indeed.. rofl. This is one of the most active altcoins and people are spreading fud like there's no tomorrow. I bet the same people talking shit about it here are the ones buying up cheap coins on the exchanges right now.

Nobody is buying cheap coins, the market is dumping coins into buys there is a difference between buying at spot price & being sold into buy orders.

All the sells you see are from FREE coins given to the gaming wallets nobody gives a crap about DGB all they want is the BTC simple as that, giving away so many free coins per day at this price is the biggest mistake DGB has done to date, knowing there are so many coins floating around in wallets no whale on this planet would take up the challenge of pumping DGB again

I have 5 million of them & will not waste my BTC anymore trying to hold the price up, as far as i am concerned DGB was the biggest mistake for me of 2015.....i am certainly not going to dump them the lose would be far to much but having said that if the price goes down to 0 sats then i will have lost everything so no win situation all round

As for Jared most CEOs or head of the project would consider doing something pro active but all you get here is the same old we have some exciting update to come.....hardly reassuring 
My last post here i "promise".....
Didnt you say that about a week ago?
Whats up with the Jared hate bro?

Yes i did say that a week ago but as things are worse than ever i have a right to express my opinion

There is no hate at all for Jared I just dont understand why hes not at least trying to reassure customers/investors at such a low point
I have no reason to hate him or the Devs they didnt make me buy DGB i have myself to blame for that

What do you want to hear?
That they are working on Digibyte and services around Digibyte? We know that already right? Or did you go in blind and did no research?

Tell us, What does a investor like you want to hear?
Activity: 1638
Merit: 261
Do you desperately need your btc back?  If so dump it and move on.

If not come back in 6 months..

Literally EVERYONE has said they treat this coin as longterm return. Except for those that bought half way through a fairly obvious pump and then got dumped on.

Bitching about the coin because you made bad trades is beyond annoying so please give it a rest.
Activity: 391
ooh look, more trolls.

welcome, welcome.

Indeed.. rofl. This is one of the most active altcoins and people are spreading fud like there's no tomorrow. I bet the same people talking shit about it here are the ones buying up cheap coins on the exchanges right now.

Nobody is buying cheap coins, the market is dumping coins into buys there is a difference between buying at spot price & being sold into buy orders.

All the sells you see are from FREE coins given to the gaming wallets nobody gives a crap about DGB all they want is the BTC simple as that, giving away so many free coins per day at this price is the biggest mistake DGB has done to date, knowing there are so many coins floating around in wallets no whale on this planet would take up the challenge of pumping DGB again

I have 5 million of them & will not waste my BTC anymore trying to hold the price up, as far as i am concerned DGB was the biggest mistake for me of 2015.....i am certainly not going to dump them the lose would be far to much but having said that if the price goes down to 0 sats then i will have lost everything so no win situation all round

As for Jared most CEOs or head of the project would consider doing something pro active but all you get here is the same old we have some exciting update to come.....hardly reassuring 

Yes i did say that a week ago but as things are worse than ever i have a right to express my opinion

There is no hate at all for Jared I just dont understand why hes not at least trying to reassure customers/investors at such a low point
I have no reason to hate him or the Devs they didnt make me buy DGB i have myself to blame for that
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
ooh look, more trolls.

welcome, welcome.

Activity: 270
Merit: 250
Lovin' Crypto
Hey guys,

I've got a quick question concerning the online marketplaces.
Do you think they could manipulate the makret of crypto like the real banks would play with your money ?

This would explain why sometimes it's not understandable :p

That's just a parenthesis to this topic :p
Activity: 391
ooh look, more trolls.

welcome, welcome.

Activity: 356
Merit: 250
ooh look, more trolls.

welcome, welcome.

They know how good the coin is and where it will be in the future...That and they know the pump worked for them last time so this time they want more..

So the last pump was just practice and info gathering, hmmmmm    I wonder how many BTC's it took to get it from 40sat to almost 200 
legendary
ooh look, more trolls.

welcome, welcome.

hehe, if they want to dump let them...

Bittrex buys are in...

But they are not going to dump, why go to a forum and threaten to dump a load of coins "tomorrow" ?   its a scare tactic, it would hold more weight if they proved their position (not with photoshopped images).

DGB is being manipulated downward as we speak, the trolls want to grab as many DGB as possible at the lowest price, maybe they know something we don't.

They know how good the coin is and where it will be in the future...That and they know the pump worked for them last time so this time they want more..
ooh look, more trolls.

welcome, welcome.

Bittrex buys are in...

But they are not going to dump, why go to a forum and threaten to dump a load of coins "tomorrow" ?   its a scare tactic, it would hold more weight if they proved their position (not with photoshopped images).

DGB is being manipulated downward as we speak, the trolls want to grab as many DGB as possible at the lowest price, maybe they know something we don't.
legendary
ooh look, more trolls.

welcome, welcome.

Bittrex buys are in...
Jump to: