Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 610. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
My gaming wallet doesn't seem to refresh/update/display DGB, any news why this would be...
Activity: 1638
Merit: 261
ooh look, more trolls.

welcome, welcome.
Activity: 391
Merit: 100
Looks like DGB is going to be the first Altcoin in 2016 to go to the Crypto Graveyard RIP DGB
Activity: 356
Merit: 250
Goodbye DigiByte  Cheesy

i am losing money in this coin too. selling tomorrow if things don't pick up.

It's funny how most accounts talking about the price being too low etc are mostly new accounts, shows how poisonous this forum has become where people just try to lure others into selling/buying etc. Pretty disgusting to be honest. Thank god it won't work with a coin like digibyte that has been around for a long time.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
It does work with ARAM and always has, but not with the poro king, that's what I thought they meant with snowdown?

Ah good to know, thanks. Hm not sure, thought it's just the name of the event, and all payouts in general are tripled
Activity: 427
I updated the new walled, but they doesn't sync, why?
Is the 3x snowdown active yet, anyone know? Wasn't registering games 6 hours ago yet.

Apparently not yet, I payed out over the whole day, it was never tripled. Well, maybe tomorrow Smiley

But is it going to be for the Legend of the Poro King or just ARAM? Cause Legend hasn't been giving me any digibytes.

Well mainly it will be for normal 5v5s I suppose Cheesy Not sure if it works with Poro King or ARAM.

It does work with ARAM and always has, but not with the poro king, that's what I thought they meant with snowdown?
Activity: 242
Diamond good coin
Is the 3x snowdown active yet, anyone know? Wasn't registering games 6 hours ago yet.

Apparently not yet, I payed out over the whole day, it was never tripled. Well, maybe tomorrow Smiley

But is it going to be for the Legend of the Poro King or just ARAM? Cause Legend hasn't been giving me any digibytes.

Well mainly it will be for normal 5v5s I suppose Cheesy Not sure if it works with Poro King or ARAM.

legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003
Why the Wallet of Cryptsy is in maintenance for weeks  Huh

that is just normal  it s cryptsy  Grin

like the half of all wallets are in maintenance

they need 1 or 2 month to do a wallet update
Activity: 597
Merit: 500
Why the Wallet of Cryptsy is in maintenance for weeks  Huh

what happened to the 29sat stop loss dump to 1 satoshi?

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
perhaps quantity of coin is too big for digiByte to skyrocket but  i am sure we have a potentially uptrend of about 25 %, let's see what happen in January and how strong will be the dumpers
Quote from: pringles1901
Had you waited you could have done the same thing but for 28-29 sats...maybe even lower in 12 hours time

You must trade with hindsight, you must be loaded.

Shouldawouldacoulda.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Looks like you picked up where i left off =)

nomnomnom

I am going to stop buying today, goal has been reached - if it starts to sky rocket I will be buying more on the way up just for the lolz.

Looks like you picked up where i left off =)

nomnomnom
Jump to: