Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 611. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Had you waited you could have done the same thing but for 28-29 sats...maybe even lower in 12 hours time
[/quote]

I been buying at 28 all day today, felt a little poor this morning so decided to place buy order instead of paying spot.

Activity: 1638
Merit: 261
Activity: 391
Merit: 100

Had you waited you could have done the same thing but for 28-29 sats...maybe even lower in 12 hours time
Activity: 1638
Merit: 261
BTC will make one more attempt and fail around 3040-3070 then the bigger fall back and consolidation for real moon begins. Alts are sensing this and beginning to move after heavy consolidation. DGB sell pressure has been cut in half. The troll the past week was clearly trying to fill his bags and I feel bad for anyone that bit. Buying time.

If its buying time i see no reflection of this in DGB markets, unless you know better than everyone else all i see is a wall of red, DGB price has been neglected & now most have dumped & moved on..........Like you i dont sit on my buy orders i just buy instantly, buy support for DGB just moves down lower everytime the price gets near to the 1BTC buys, that is not exactly buy support

Even though BTC is still high other Alts have seemed to keep some kind of stable price yet DGB continues to fall, I think its about time to rethink all the free coins given out each day, gaming has or must have put a great weight of sell pressure on DGB as to mining.

I may be wrong on the amount of coins going to market each day but giving away free coins when the price is so low now is going to be suicide for DGB in the future, When the price does go up it will just be the same thing over & over again

Not trolling trying to find a reason why DGB is dumped so badly compared to other Alts
Activity: 443
Merit: 251
BTC will make one more attempt and fail around 3040-3070 then the bigger fall back and consolidation for real moon begins. Alts are sensing this and beginning to move after heavy consolidation. DGB sell pressure has been cut in half. The troll the past week was clearly trying to fill his bags and I feel bad for anyone that bit. Buying time.
Now DGB must rise because BTC is crashing.

Dont get too upset if it does not rise today, may take a week or two for BTC holders to finally agree that its falling and move to Alt coin or USD.   just hope enough swappers choose DGB.

Could be interesting between now and Christmas/Hanukkah/Upcoming Holiday Season.

I think you will find that crash was just to shake out the weak hands, BTC will go up now & probably higher than it was before the drop
Thats what i think but then again i could be wrong......dont take my advice i bought DGB @ 50 sats thinking that it was a good idea look were we are at now Huh
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Dont get too upset if it does not rise today, may take a week or two for BTC holders to finally agree that its falling and move to Alt coin or USD.   just hope enough swappers choose DGB.

Could be interesting between now and Christmas/Hanukkah/Upcoming Holiday Season.
Activity: 238
Right lol ya let me grab 50 million and see if no one buys it. If people want the price to go up they have to MARKET buy...not just set orders and hope for dumpers. About 90% of my buys have been at market price to support DGB. This is the only possible way to push the price up. Weak hands need to munched.
I think we should test a mega sell wall to see what impact it would have.

Would people buy into it?

Why dont you put up your DGB & see what happens?
I think we should test a mega sell wall to see what impact it would have.

Would people buy into it?
Activity: 254
Merit: 250
Just to support DGB Gaming i installed TS Server on my NAS.
Channels are enrypted. 32 Slots. Can also used to do meet ups.

killswitch.no-ip.org:9987

We see us there, happy gaming!
Mumble server is coming soon

Mubmble server is up and running.

killswitch.no-ip.org:64738
We need a buy wall to rescue price.

If everyone here pastes 0.5 btc at 30 would be great.
Right, was being sarcastic, this is so obviously the time to be buying.
Activity: 309
Merit: 250
Now if you were to say...buy low and sell high...where are we right now??

Look at the stats. We are low. DGB used to be around 200 sats at his start, then went to around 60 later, then 180 again and now around 30
Well look on the bright side the BTC volume on DGB has increased a lot more over the last 24 hours sadly for all the wrong reasons...long way back now, once you lose customers it far harder to get them to return

Good luck for 2016 you are sure going to need it Jared & the Dev team......still holding 5 mil hoping for a better outcome
Now if you were to say...buy low and sell high...where are we right now??
Activity: 133
This dgb story becomes more and more a joke.

Sorry but I will dump my stake soon if I see no bull run.

that's would be wise investing considering the pump and dump already happened.
Activity: 672
Merit: 503
is there any chance the League of Legends under garena client will be covered too by digibytes and playing from it will be paid too?
Jump to: