Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 614. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Activity: 517
Merit: 500
aka alaniz

Read all you like. Laugh at the joke with your friends. Use it as an example of how twisted people can get (in your next serious philosophying over a cold beer). JUST DON'T REPLY. DON'T ANSWER. DON'T BITE THE BAIT! But read and laugh all you like.  Cool

Lol or just ignore xD
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

Read all you like. Laugh at the joke with your friends. Use it as an example of how twisted people can get (in your next serious philosophying over a cold beer). JUST DON'T REPLY. DON'T ANSWER. DON'T BITE THE BAIT! But read and laugh all you like.  Cool
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
No Satoshi made it opensource and free to copy otherwise DGB woudnt exist i guess.
The answer to this news above is simply they (BANKS) attempt to compete with the public bitcoin blockchain.
[/quote]

I wonder what mess up the Banks will end up with, imagine every branch of a bank/financial house downloading terabytes of blockchain every day they will slow down the internet or even break it.

Hope they will use decent encryption, imagine that info falling into the wrong hands.

Activity: 254
Merit: 250
Good on you. We need more work and finaly professional marketing for DGB. We need investors like this guy who bought LOL!
Activity: 391
I had a lot of buy orders down to 20 sats but to be honest i have now removed them all, to buy more & more DGB at this time would be foolish in my opinion its on the downtrend big time now looks like we all need a small miracle to happen...just being honest not trolling
I wonder if Satoshi has the right to sue for copyright infringement, was the gift of Bitcoin opensource and free to copy/reverse engineer/rip off ?

No Satoshi made it opensource and free to copy otherwise DGB woudnt exist i guess.
The answer to this news above is simply they (BANKS) attempt to compete with the public bitcoin blockchain.
NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS
http://www.linuxfoundation.org/news-media/announcements/2015/12/linux-foundation-unites-industry-leaders-advance-blockchain
https://blockchain.linuxfoundation.org/
NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS
[/quote]

That's yesterdays news,  and the Linux foundation is copying the idea of the Blockchain, it wont directly benefit the crypto world apart from a little exposure.

I wonder if Satoshi has the right to sue for copyright infringement, was the gift of Bitcoin opensource and free to copy/reverse engineer/rip off ?

I agree totally there, not that back to 23 is a inherently bad thing, still making more money with my investment than keeping it in Santander, I think deep down we are all hoping for another pump, or several more pumps but that's up to the whales.
Has cryptocurrency got a future, no idea - but the masses are keeping a firm grip on their debit / credit cards and the geeks are using Apple Pay (cough sorry Google Wallet).

It will be the future. Maybe not in a way we use it now!

http://www.linuxfoundation.org/news-media/announcements/2015/12/linux-foundation-unites-industry-leaders-advance-blockchain
https://blockchain.linuxfoundation.org/

In the end you are right. Its human behaviour. But you can analyse it!
The pump is over, we going back where we have been before. Thats a fact!

Happy trading to all Wink
[/quote]

I agree totally there, not that back to 23 is a inherently bad thing, still making more money with my investment than keeping it in Santander, I think deep down we are all hoping for another pump, or several more pumps but that's up to the whales.

Has cryptocurrency got a future, no idea - but the masses are keeping a firm grip on their debit / credit cards and the geeks are using Apple Pay (cough sorry Google Wallet).
DGB will hit bottom around in 3 weeks.
If BTC getting more up and buy support for DGB stands like this week, we will see the bottom in 2 weeks.

23 !!! get ready !!!

I will fill my bag...  Cool

I am going to disagree with you there, no market can be predicted with a simple line on a graph, the markets are not governed by natural laws like gravity its all about human behaviour, the price will continue to fall until people start buying, so if you wait to 23 to fill your bag it will begin to rise at 23, however if you started filling your bag now then 29 would be the bottom.

The scary thing is that the bottom is actually 0 and if nobody buys it will go there, so my advice is to add additional selling sources and hope more people come onboard.

In the end you are right. Its human behaviour. But you can analyse it!
The pump is over, we going back where we have been before. Thats a fact!

Happy trading to all Wink
If BTC getting more up and buy support for DGB stands like this week, we will see the bottom in 2 weeks.

23 !!! get ready !!!

I am going to disagree with you there, no market can be predicted with a simple line on a graph, the markets are not governed by natural laws like gravity its all about human behaviour, the price will continue to fall until people start buying, so if you wait to 23 to fill your bag it will begin to rise at 23, however if you started filling your bag now then 29 would be the bottom.

The scary thing is that the bottom is actually 0 and if nobody buys it will go there, so my advice is to add additional selling sources and hope more people come onboard.

23 !!! get ready !!!

Activity: 356
Does anyone know if the Digibyte gaming community have their own forum or something? Would be nice to be able to get in touch with them, I may have a couple ideas.

I am further mining dgb on a multipool, my goal is to have allways 1% of the total supply.

Wow thats 210,000,000 DGB if my ma

th(sums) are correct.   I am happy with my 0.2% so far, would be nice to have 0.5% though

Current suppls is 5,564,499,015

55 Mio. is 1%
[/quote]

You said total supply, I though you meant the whole 21 Billion.

55Mil is dooable, just another 20 something Mil (6BTC) at current price or (4BTC) at 20 Sat.

I am further mining dgb on a multipool, my goal is to have allways 1% of the total supply.

Wow thats 210,000,000 DGB if my ma

th(sums) are correct.   I am happy with my 0.2% so far, would be nice to have 0.5% though
[/quote]

Current suppls is 5,564,499,015

55 Mio. is 1%

[/quote]

Wow thats 210,000,000 DGB if my math(sums) are correct.   I am happy with my 0.2% so far, would be nice to have 0.5% though
Hello Dumper:

Can u tell around how much u got left so can see how much btc need to buy all?

MonsterZeroPrice (Viktoria), aren't you happy with the 26-30Mil you already have, how much you looking to accumulate ?

Hello Dumper:

Can u tell around how much u got left so can see how much btc need to buy all?

MonsterZeroPrice (Viktoria), aren't you happy with the 26-30Mil you already have, how much you looking to accumulate ?
Jump to: