Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 615. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 270
Merit: 250
Lovin' Crypto

No hold them u have to enjoy the fire works and smoking part when the BTC price of ur dgb's go all up in smoke. HAHA in ur face greedy idiot

Hello Myraidcoin, how are you doing ?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Hello Dumper:

Can u tell around how much u got left so can see how much btc need to buy all?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
6 btc buy wall at 29 sat!!!

Viktoria, I see you put your sell wall back up at 31, why is it so small, though you had more than that.

Are you interested in buying up my coins off the exchange?

I am buying coins daily, always pay the spot price to help keep up the value.

Viktoria, I see you put your sell wall back up at 31, why is it so small, though you had more than that.

Are you interested in buying up my coins off the exchange?

Activity: 103
Can we get more buy support at 30, we don't want to go into the 20s or we submit to 3 months of low prices.

Seen more buys today, I have been secretly accumulating buys for a few days now, few more mil in the fat wallet :-)

Cahs ur fat wallet out on 17-18 sathosie haha poor people

I purchased the majority of my DGB at 17, and sold a lot at 80+ so already made money   O YEEAAA!!!!
Ricci rich registered his account at 16. December!
He or she just comes here for one reason. He wants something. What could that be? Money! hOW CAN HE7SHE GET IT?

ONLY THROUGH BUYING CHEAP AND SELL HIGHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STOP SELLING AND BASTA.
I would propose all dgb investors to remove all buy support for let us say 24 hours, to see what will happen!
Can we get more buy support at 30, we don't want to go into the 20s or we submit to 3 months of low prices.

Ye sure ill buy 1 digibyte hows is that make u feel better now haha 29 - 28 -27 -26 -25 hahahaha -24 - 23-oeps 22 hahaha

The trolls are helping out, that is great community spirit - thank you.

Seen more buys today, I have been secretly accumulating buys for a few days now, few more mil in the fat wallet :-)
Activity: 127
Activity: 517
Merit: 500
aka alaniz

DON'T FEED (OR QUOTE) THE NEWBIE TROLLS. THE IGNORE OPTION IS THERE FOR A REASON. USE IT

Lol yup I'm not wasting my time reading his posts anymore.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Santa is about to light off a DigiByte rocket with @DigiByteGaming x3 SNOWDOWN LeagueOfLegends Payouts! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_59LHcjQPTg
Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto
Came across this piece of news:
http://forklog.net/dogecoin-integrates-in-ethereum-for-application-in-smart-contracts/

And then this:
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/microsoft-adds-factom-coinprism-as-partners-to-its-blockchain-platform/

Oooookay. Initially i thought it was just a Microsoft and Ethereum thing. That's it. But now we have several other altcoins jumping onto the bandwagon?? even dogecoin & ripple!? Someone ELI5 about this whole...so called 'ecosystem' that Microsoft is trying to do. Also, can DigiByte join in too and will that be a huge plus for DigiByte if possible?

Oh and this reminds me of something - im glad that the DigiByte Team got their attention on Microsoft too. It was the DigiSpeed post that had to do with 'Microsoft Propagation' or something like that. So the DigiByte Team isn't missing out on whatever Microsoft is doing. But besides that, i wonder what else is there for DigiByte from Microsoft. Hence the post.

Also, on a similar note: https://twitter.com/CryptonitDMD/status/677178366575951872/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

it appears that some altcoins are already getting 'cherrypick' by the bigger corporations for business. i am hoping that the DigiByte Team has covered this area and looked into it too. Like partnerships and stuff. Tofugear is one. and League Of Legends is another (BTW, LOL news: http://mmoculture.com/2015/12/riot-games-league-of-legends-dev-is-now-100-owned-by-tencent/). Maybe Tofugear can contact Tencent and from there we can open up to the Chinese Market too. get into talks and discuss.

Really hoping DigiByte got some real good plans down the road. looks like 2016 is not the time to slack. Competition seems to be getting onto the road early. it is the year...that decides which Altcoin will live and which Altcoin will die.

Thank you to whoever can explain

◈◈◈ Trading Tip ◈◈◈
Huge buy/sell orders are seen as 'walls' and they are usually not filled.
Spread out your orders but closely together at different prices to avoid being one.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Traveling in subspace

DON'T FEED (OR QUOTE) THE NEWBIE TROLLS. THE IGNORE OPTION IS THERE FOR A REASON. USE IT
Activity: 443
Merit: 251
Pretty much depends on what BTC does here. All that matters imo. We likely find out today/tonight.
Game is played, dgb at 28 sat.

Sell till you can

Heinrich: dgb 100 BTC investment incoming
Heinrich: sell all alts and buy dgb
Heinrich: moon landing dgb
Heinrich: go dgb go
Heinrich: dgb 100 btc buy up of polo order book announced
Heinrich: I am proffessional trader at citygroup
Banhammer: Heinrich banned for 1666 hr 39 min by GeezUp

One "F" in professional and Citygroup should be capatalised as its a noun