Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 619. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
bitcointalk alt section should have a Banhammer also
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
This dgb story becomes more and more a joke.

Viktoria (MonsterZeroPrice) are you trying to start a mass dumping ?     I saw your accidental 6 Mil buy yesterday, how big is your bag now ?

Do you fancy playing build a false sell wall later, between the two of us we could probably make a 50,000,000 DGB wall.

My bag stayed unchanged. Dumping will not be an option. The thing is that due to low volume last days, I see the bottom is definitely found. Only miners sell currently.

I will never ever pump this coin up because that will only led bagholders the exit door widely open.

New invetors only can bring this stone rolling again. But at the moment I do not see any reason why this should happen in the short run.

Have a look at GEMS, this thing has a growing userbase with a real world use case. Not a virtual gaming use case as dgb. Nobody needs dgb without demand. Xbox have their own credit systems and they never will implement dgb, no doubt on that.

Dgb is the next vertcoin! Just some little pumps to make people believe it goes moon again.

The DGB invetment will probably be a meltdown for me, who knows.

Activity: 84

Sorry to ask but I don't see the logic here. Why we Viktoria want to start a mass dumping after an accidental buy? Wouldn't that just decrease the value of her, making it an even bigger loss?
[/quote]

I would buy another 30Mil if it went back down to 20, it makes sense as DGB is about to explode once we get onto more than a handful of exchanges.

Viktoria (MonsterZeroPrice) are you trying to start a mass dumping ?     I saw your accidental 6 Mil buy yesterday, how big is your bag now ?

Do you fancy playing build a false sell wall later, between the two of us we could probably make a 50,000,000 DGB wall.

Sorry but I will dump my stake soon if I see no bull run.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
HELLO JARED!

STOP DELETING MY IMPORTANT POSTS

It's not Jared. Your dumb posts are deleted by the Bitcointalk mods.
DGB devs think they should not spend money on a buy wall! Thus they do not believe in their own product. This is a big problem.
Activity: 152

Don't feed the trolls, or only with the right pills, thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
DGB seems to me overvalued. Price at 20 sat range is probably the right thought.
I agree, how many would you like to sell me at 20 sat?
DGB seems to me overvalued. Price at 20 sat range is probably the right thought.
Activity: 274
Merit: 101
Awesome job with Digistats!

Looks great, I'll send a 250,000 donation now. Smiley

Again thanks for the hard work. Smiley

edit
Bitkapp, which is the right address??
The one in your sig or the one on the website??
Thanks
Activity: 517
Merit: 500
aka alaniz
I’ve been reading Rich Ricci’s posts and I’m so glad he made them. It’s a shame he didn’t come in here over a year ago and stop me from buying so much DigiByte. How was I to know I was backing the wrong horse, I didn’t even know it was a race! All the intellects are coming out of the woodwork now. Donald Trump is going to ban ISIS from using the internet, I was thinking of telling him the best way to do that was to buy up all the DigiByte but my friend said he’s not that dumb so I should tell him ISIS is going to buy up all the DigiByte so they can own the internet, instead.  What do you think Rich Ricci because you seem nearly as clever or is what I read hear accidently happening when you sit on your keyboard and fart or something?

Because ur so dumb i wil teach u somthing about alt coins
Why are u guys buying coins where there are billions of out there, If u wanna make money in alt coins u have to buys coins where there are only small numbers out there, a view million will do the trick, they they can slowly be pumd and dropt because people don't buy and drop huge amounts of coins.

I don't even know why i share this tip with u all but i gues its almost christmas so ye why not, some tip of a pro can do the trick to pay the bills right.
well at least you are not asking for BTC for advice like that or asking us to join your special pump group. People must just be silly, we should have all bought 42coin or something and become better educated about fractions, I guess.
Yeah everyone loves to send 0.001 coins to eachother right?

Mr gold fish i will teach u something to, print this out plz and read it loud every 5 seconds plz.
Why do people buy bitcoins because 99% of the time they speculate with BTC
Alt coins are more like shares and will continu like that when prices are influcting al the time it so easy a child can see that Smiley
There are 21 billion in dgb coins and they going fast up and down in huge amounts and price do u realy think people gonna use them to buy stuff in there daily live comon.
People don't want to buy stuff with alt coins they want to speculate.

Anyway i realy have a feeling u guys want to lose money anyway thanks for the laughing i had a great day today haha Smiley love u guys

i suggest you look into market capitalisation (you can find alt coin market caps on this website http://coinmarketcap.com/). I think this might make you understand things a bit more clearly.
Activity: 517
Merit: 500
aka alaniz
I’ve been reading Rich Ricci’s posts and I’m so glad he made them. It’s a shame he didn’t come in here over a year ago and stop me from buying so much DigiByte. How was I to know I was backing the wrong horse, I didn’t even know it was a race! All the intellects are coming out of the woodwork now. Donald Trump is going to ban ISIS from using the internet, I was thinking of telling him the best way to do that was to buy up all the DigiByte but my friend said he’s not that dumb so I should tell him ISIS is going to buy up all the DigiByte so they can own the internet, instead.  What do you think Rich Ricci because you seem nearly as clever or is what I read hear accidently happening when you sit on your keyboard and fart or something?

Why are u guys buying coins where there are billions of out there, If u wanna make money in alt coins u have to buys coins where there are only small numbers out there, a view million will do the trick, they they can slowly be pumd and dropt because people don't buy and drop huge amounts of coins.

I don't even know why i share this tip with u all but i gues its almost christmas so ye why not, some tip of a pro can do the trick to pay the bills right.

I don't think you quite understand the concept behind micropayments for starters but your tone is not appreciated on this thread. As Jumbley has pointed out you don't seem to understand fractions quite so well as you think. For example imagine you have a coin valued at 100 dollars per coin call this coin x and you have another coin y valued at 1 dollar per coin now imagine the total coin supply of coin x is 1 coin and the total supply of coin y is 100 coins; these two blockchains are equally as valuable! If I want to send 1 dollar to my buddy now I can send 0.01 of coin x or 1 of coin y. Your argument has no basis on anything remotely considered trading advice. I am sorry for the condescending tone but please educate yourself before claiming to be teaching people about alt coins.
I’ve been reading Rich Ricci’s posts and I’m so glad he made them. It’s a shame he didn’t come in here over a year ago and stop me from buying so much DigiByte. How was I to know I was backing the wrong horse, I didn’t even know it was a race! All the intellects are coming out of the woodwork now. Donald Trump is going to ban ISIS from using the internet, I was thinking of telling him the best way to do that was to buy up all the DigiByte but my friend said he’s not that dumb so I should tell him ISIS is going to buy up all the DigiByte so they can own the internet, instead.  What do you think Rich Ricci because you seem nearly as clever or is what I read hear accidently happening when you sit on your keyboard and fart or something?

well at least you are not asking for BTC for advice like that or asking us to join your special pump group. People must just be silly, we should have all bought 42coin or something and become better educated about fractions, I guess.
nothing like picking up a bargain for 0.00000103 coins or less! 

0.00000103   might be a bargain where you come from....
legendary

nothing like picking up a bargain for 0.00000103 coins or less! 
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently

Think differently

legendary

Think differently
Offcourse you agree with him, You are the same person only you dont know yourself.... I dont think braindoc is able to help you Sad Feel sorry for  you.

You have a lot of spare time i gues that means you don't have much to do in ur shitty shop haha tell me more tell me more about ur shitty shop love that jingle haha
Don't use your brain too much, it needs to focus on breathing too

Thats right i need more breath cause i laughing my ass of haha dgb believers are actually a lot of fun haha can hold my breath haha how much dgb do you have by the way!

Enough coins for a B747 in 2020
Jump to: