Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 620. (Read 3058816 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
RED FLAG if the baby wall drops
That is not a wall, it’s an informed buy! I will steal DigiByte off anyone here for as little as possible and that’s the honest truth but be warned once it is mine, it could be years before you see it on the market again and it aint going to be so reasonably priced.

and DigiStats is really cool!  Cool
Activity: 517
Merit: 500
aka alaniz
Can we all steer the conversation away from all this negativity and marvel for a second at how awesome digistats.info is? Smiley
legendary
Surely you are not just dissing 24, he’s not the only person here that thinks you are a tosser! Grin
Activity: 469
Merit: 260
Actually DigiByte is one of the few legit crypto projects out there aimed at consumers. The devs are working hard to implement their project, maybe in a few years from now DigiByte will become the main internet currency when it comes to consumer transactions, perhaps if you want instant cash you should focus on the pump and dump schemes (there are plenty)

There are hundreds of altcoins out there today, so its a needle in a haystack to find out wich one will pop out in the future but you are never to old to dream thats what people get going right.  haha ur betting on the wrong horse thats all i'm saying but anyway it ur money so good luck.

Yeah well newbie, Maybe you should start doing some research before you come in here and start throwing shit around.

And if you have nothing going with Digibyte, Why create a new account and start fudding? Oh sorry Mr.Pump, Or 1 of his other 200 sockpuppet accounts  Grin

Nice try, Please come back again.

Ha ha turkey day u guys are ript off O YE
https://www.youtube.com/user/DigiByteCoin/feed
lol i'm laughing my ass off what joke but u guys make me laught today haha thats a good thing about this coin haha.

Haha oh yeah, 3500+ players getting involved with Digibyte, OH yeah, New people getting into Digibyte everyday OH YEAH.
Getting into a market with a potential 100mill players, OH YEAH. Digibyte is just almost 2 years old OH yeah, Bright future ahead, OH YEAH.

Dude, Try harder please!!!

I laughed out so loud Grin
legendary
I’ve been reading Rich Ricci’s posts and I’m so glad he made them. It’s a shame he didn’t come in here over a year ago and stop me from buying so much DigiByte. How was I to know I was backing the wrong horse, I didn’t even know it was a race! All the intellects are coming out of the woodwork now. Donald Trump is going to ban ISIS from using the internet, I was thinking of telling him the best way to do that was to buy up all the DigiByte but my friend said he’s not that dumb so I should tell him ISIS is going to buy up all the DigiByte so they can own the internet, instead.  What do you think Rich Ricci because you seem nearly as clever or is what I read hear accidently happening when you sit on your keyboard and fart or something?
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Hello,
I will not buy the coin on the downtrend.

Good, Please buy my sell in the uptrend Smiley
Offcourse you agree with him, You are the same person only you dont know yourself.... I dont think braindoc is able to help you Sad Feel sorry for  you.

You have a lot of spare time i gues that means you don't have much to do in ur shitty shop haha tell me more tell me more about ur shitty shop love that jingle haha
Oh you want to take it personal to me now because you have nothing to fud about Digibyte? Smiley

Do your thing babe, I love girls like you   Kiss
Just send me a pm if you want to talk about me, Let's keep it Digibyte talk in here Smiley
Activity: 351
Merit: 250
Rich ricci first user i ever ignored on this forum lol.

Some people really seem to have nothing better to do then go on a forum and  fud some topics.

Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
Offcourse you agree with him, You are the same person only you dont know yourself.... I dont think braindoc is able to help you Sad Feel sorry for  you.

You have a lot of spare time i gues that means you don't have much to do in ur shitty shop haha tell me more tell me more about ur shitty shop love that jingle haha
Don't use your brain too much, it needs to focus on breathing too

Haha oh yeah, 3500+ players getting involved with Digibyte, OH yeah, New people getting into Digibyte everyday OH YEAH.
Getting into a market with a potential 100mill players, OH YEAH. Digibyte is just almost 2 years old OH yeah, Bright future ahead, OH YEAH.

Why are u not selling pinuts in ur shop haha what a joke come on let me laugh more, what kind of stupid stuff are u gonna sell in the near future please tell me.

Well actually we are working on the new collection atm but i keep it with clothes for now Wink

But yeah, in a few days i am going to buy my fireworks with Digibyte this year @ www.Vuurwerkzoetermeer.nl and i just payd for my coffee with Digibyte @ www.mijn-restaurant.nl and this friday i'm going for a haircut @ Charlie hairstyling https://twitter.com/Alttrade/status/632165917384966145

Oh and i have a suggestion for you, Get some neurofeedback training @ braindoc, They accept Digibyte aswell : https://twitter.com/Braindoc_nl/status/632203822446813184

NEXT!
Activity: 404
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
Digibyte is super coin Smiley Will reach 1100$ easy!
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Thanks for the good work Digistats Smiley.
Activity: 443
Merit: 251
Actually DigiByte is one of the few legit crypto projects out there aimed at consumers. The devs are working hard to implement their project, maybe in a few years from now DigiByte will become the main internet currency when it comes to consumer transactions, perhaps if you want instant cash you should focus on the pump and dump schemes (there are plenty)

There are hundreds of altcoins out there today, so its a needle in a haystack to find out wich one will pop out in the future but you are never to old to dream thats what people get going right.  haha ur betting on the wrong horse thats all i'm saying but anyway it ur money so good luck.

Yeah well newbie, Maybe you should start doing some research before you come in here and start throwing shit around.

And if you have nothing going with Digibyte, Why create a new account and start fudding? Oh sorry Mr.Pump, Or 1 of his other 200 sockpuppet accounts  Grin

Ha ha turkey day u guys are ript off O YE
https://www.youtube.com/user/DigiByteCoin/feed
lol i'm laughing my ass off what joke but u guys make me laught today haha thats a good thing about this coin haha.

Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Talking about this?

http://www.rfidjournal.com/articles/view?13665/2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzjMRP4DSBo

Please let us know any place where you find it elsewhere and then come back again  Wink

U mean this shop bluejeansonline what a joke why u call it bluejeansonline when u only sell t-shirt and shoes.
The clothes/shoes in the onlie shop are nothing special/fasion they look cheap and stupid i gues u better open a pizza store maby u can get more publicety O YE

Man, you take trolling to a whole different level, don't you? I mean, most people troll at streetlevel, but I think your level of trolling is more like... sewer.
Try typing slower, your brain can't keep up with the 2 words per minute you're trying to throw at us.

Anyway, Michael. I didn't read the article at RFIDjournal yet, but i'm impressed. That website is huge!
Last time i checked we have about 20 types of jeans in store, We are adding a few more the coming days.

https://www.bluejeansonline.nl/nl/shop/#!/products/83-trumbull?color=122

Tell me 1 online webshop / store with 360 pics, RFID, in-store app, Ibeacon, Active Mirror, Fast checkout and much more? Smiley

I have created a special coupon code for you, 5% discount on all jeans.
Coupon code: Rich Ricci

Cheers!
Activity: 404
Actually DigiByte is one of the few legit crypto projects out there aimed at consumers.
Jump to: