Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 691. (Read 3058816 times)

HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
It might have been asked these last weeks already, but i was wondering how many dgb are mined daily right now?
I know about the reduction,

Thx

For all the information about the network and market data you can have a look at www.Digistats.info, We are now at ~2179 dgb

The rich list is wrong, there is address with close to 105 million on bittrex which doesn't show up on rich list.
it is because you can not see the address dgb bittrex in rich list

Yes that's right plus I highly doubt Bittrex has all that on one address by the exchange, remember its an exchange and the 105m DGB refers to a specific account, not a specific address. There might be some minor errors in the block explorer but that's definitely not an error. I appreciate the feedback though!

That 105 million is owned by one user but yes it could be split in multiple addresses. I can see my total in the top 50 (bittrex) and it's the exact amount.

"We've added a balance distribution chart that shows how large the top 50 wallets are."

- That's from Bittrex's new features announcement: https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/204790560-New-Features-on-Bittrex

I think those are real, individual, DGB addresses, not exactly wallets in the truest of senses since wallets can have more than one address, but real blockchain addresses nonetheless. I don't think the same user can have more than one active address per coin - correct me if I'm wrong.
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
When Digibyte Marketplace comes out I will buy something just to support it Cool
Well time to buy something then  Wink
https://www.digibytemarket.com/en/shop/#!/d/home
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
When Digibyte Marketplace comes out I will buy something just to support it Cool
Activity: 254
Merit: 250
Hello All,

Last time when I posted; my thread went ignored because of Price rise and everyone discussing DGB future. Expecting someone would help me now.
Hope you'll are doing great!!
This is regarding DGB GPU mining.

I am planning to custom built mining RIG to mine Digibyte and send some hash power to DGB network as well.
However, I am little confused about the hardware selection.
I was referring to this website http://www.coinminingrigs.com/ however I don't know how old the information is and will that work with DGB as well.

Which mining algorithm will you suggest me? Skein, Groestl or Qubit.

If I were to select hardware which would be more profitable? http://digibytewiki.com/index.php/Mining_hardware_comparison

I am planning to have one of any of these http://www.frys.com/search?search_type=regular&sqxts=1&cat=&query_string=GPUs+4+gb

With a 100GB SSD Drive, 4 GB Memory and with a best Motherboard and CPU suggested by you.

Once I setup rig. Where I can get software to mine DGB and what would be the best configuration? I was doing research on Google and found a video
Thanks for reading and I would highly appreciate, if you could help me start mining DGB.

Hi, if you get cheap hardware and free electricity you can go for an own GPU rig.
Im a dedicated miner and learned over 2 years. Still have fun Wink
I love playing with hardware and getting the best results. Lot of optimation is also Software (Kernel) based.
-------------------------------------------------------
If you want to have a look on my rig:
win 7x64 sp1
4x radeon 7950 OC 1100 / 150
pictures here: http://www.relink.us/view.php?id=77361329e2caa72fcd74ca5ddf810f
-------------------------------------------------------
Im on Skein Groestl and Qubit. Depends how is difficulty. Best i can get from Qubit folowed by Groestl.

If you want to know more about building please send me PM Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
It might have been asked these last weeks already, but i was wondering how many dgb are mined daily right now?

Thx

For all the information about the network and market data you can have a look at www.Digistats.info, We are now at ~2179 dgb

The rich list is wrong, there is address with close to 105 million on bittrex which doesn't show up on rich list.

Yes that's right plus I highly doubt Bittrex has all that on one address by the exchange, remember its an exchange and the 105m DGB refers to a specific account, not a specific address. There might be some minor errors in the block explorer but that's definitely not an error. I appreciate the feedback though!

That 105 million is owned by one user but yes it could be split in multiple addresses. I can see my total in the top 50 (bittrex) and it's the exact amount.

I would like to have 105 million DigiBytes  Smiley
Activity: 127
Merit: 100

Thx

Activity: 517
Merit: 500
aka alaniz

Thx

Yes that's right plus I highly doubt Bittrex has all that on one address, remember its an exchange and the 105m DGB refers to a specific account, not a specific address. There might be some minor errors in the block explorer but that's definitely not an error. I appreciate the feedback though!
Activity: 1666
Merit: 701

Thx

Thx

Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?

Thx

Activity: 351

Thx
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
So i tell you guys clearly we have ended the pump and you still try to baghold instead of making money elsewhere or joining my group?

I dont get it.............

Reported, If you are the MM, I hope the 50btc sell @ 500 still taste very good Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
So i tell you guys clearly we have ended the pump and you still try to baghold instead of making money elsewhere or joining my group?

I dont get it.............

Please leave the DigiByte forum. Your activities are doing nothing but harm here.
For all those bitching about gamingwallet rewards , remember there is only a finite number of digibyte and someone is paying for your rewards. Nothing in life is for free, eventually when more people join for dgb the rewards will reduce drastically but at least you getting something for nothing but someone is paying for this.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I would be interested in streaming LoL for digibytes and start a whole streaming community within that, with digibyte tips etc, that would be fun. Smiley
DigiByteGaming.com
Payout is temporarily disabled  Grin
No one knows until when this happens  Huh

Any idea if it still records kills/assits at the moment?Smiley

Yes it now records assists. We have temporarily paused payouts while we make some updates today.

We would love to get more streamers on board. Please post your stream handle or PM us and we can add you to our list. Cheers!

DigibyteGaming.com
I have played several times in the game LoL and after finished playing I click on "Pay Me" but that is just the message You have no more payout! Why ?

This my account in DigiByteGaming :
Summoner       Location   Riot        ID   Verified
IDontLookMe   Europe West   79570650   Yes

I noticed they changed auto payout to once every 12h, but the pay me button still worked after a couple games.

I guess just wait it out and you will receive your digibytes in time. Smiley
OK I will wait.
what we should have 2 summoners ?
Activity: 574
I would be interested in streaming LoL for digibytes and start a whole streaming community within that, with digibyte tips etc, that would be fun. Smiley
DigiByteGaming.com

Yes it now records assists. We have temporarily paused payouts while we make some updates today.

We would love to get more streamers on board. Please post your stream handle or PM us and we can add you to our list. Cheers!

DigibyteGaming.com
I have played several times in the game LoL and after finished playing I click on "Pay Me" but that is just the message You have no more payout! Why ?

I noticed they changed auto payout to once every 12h, but the pay me button still worked after a couple games.

I guess just wait it out and you will receive your digibytes in time. Smiley
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
DigiByteGaming.com

DigibyteGaming.com

Decided to try out a new software for streaming, let me know what you guys think of the quality/fps

http://www.twitch.tv/bitcoinspace

Cheers. Might start streaming on a more serious note soon.

Oh well, guess no one had the time. Tongue
Decided to try out a new software for streaming, let me know what you guys think of the quality/fps

http://www.twitch.tv/bitcoinspace

Cheers. Might start streaming on a more serious note soon.
Activity: 672
DGB community holding strong!!
I see great things to come! I cant wait for DIGISPEED!!!!!
Jump to: