Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 7. (Read 3055409 times)

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 2195
EIN: 82-3893490
Please can a member help me solve my problem. Years past I dig some digibytes. Now 2 days past I try to sell half to bitcoin. When i try to move digibyte to exchange, I can not move the amount I would like. Wallet says available amount which is far smaller than my total amount in the wallet? Can share some thoughts to help me transfer the correct amount I want?
Something wrong?

what wallet are you using?

do you have more than one dgb address in your wallet? or rather more than one key?

not sure but I believe it is possible to put read only addresses - ie watch addresses (in some of the wallets out there) - it will let you see the balance but you cannot send from it as you dont have the private key.
Activity: 224
Merit: 23
Please can a member help me solve my problem. Years past I dig some digibytes. Now 2 days past I try to sell half to bitcoin. When i try to move digibyte to exchange, I can not move the amount I would like. Wallet says available amount which is far smaller than my total amount in the wallet? Can share some thoughts to help me transfer the correct amount I want?
Something wrong?
Activity: 151
Merit: 13
HELLO to all

I need your help and experience, community...

I've been mining dgb for some time,and carefully storing it in my wallet for the entire period.

I initially created two addresses for each of my miners.

Everything was fine until recently when I updated the current wallet available.

At launch only one address appeared, I thought it was due to a synch problem.
but once fully synchronized, even so I only find one of my two addresses available.

I have only the wallet.dat, unfortunately I didn't save the private keys of each address.

What can I do? Do I have a possible recourse?

It is also impossible for me via the latest version of the wallet to create a new receiving address.

thank you all for your time and help

when you say 2 addresses - were they on the same priv key? or different priv keys? and anytime you do a back up - you should always keep copies/back up your wallet files.

I confess I'm not in a position to answer properly...

I first had the initial address of any new wallet, then via the menu receive address I created another one.

I didn't know it was possible to have more than one address with a private key.

I often make backups but wallet.dat.

never retrieved the private keys...

tell me there's still something I can do?Huh

And is it normal that I can't create a new receiving address?
there is no more the little tab: "new", which creates a new address if needed...

Have you tried rescanning the blockchain for tx belonging to your wallet?
(starting the wallet with -rescan)

Hi

No i m not

But i will try

I'm open to any solution that would allow me to recover my second address and my dgb
legendary
Activity: 1598
Merit: 1555
精神分析的爸
HELLO to all

I've been mining dgb for some time,and carefully storing it in my wallet for the entire period.

but once fully synchronized, even so I only find one of my two addresses available.

I have only the wallet.dat, unfortunately I didn't save the private keys of each address.

It is also impossible for me via the latest version of the wallet to create a new receiving address.

when you say 2 addresses - were they on the same priv key? or different priv keys? and anytime you do a back up - you should always keep copies/back up your wallet files.

I first had the initial address of any new wallet, then via the menu receive address I created another one.

there is no more the little tab: "new", which creates a new address if needed...

Have you tried rescanning the blockchain for tx belonging to your wallet?
(starting the wallet with -rescan)
legendary
HELLO to all

a private key can have many public addresses - if the addresses have the same private key - you should be able to sweep the private key and get all the addresses

- are you using the DGB core wallet/node software?
HELLO to all

legendary
HELLO to all

HELLO to all

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
top 20 Twitter discussion projects for April 2020, the DigiByte community is in third place and almost 6 percent of the total

Hi Kriptobt1 

Could you post a link to where you got that graphic please.  I have looked on the ICO Analytics website and cant find it

Cheers
legendary
WHY TF WONT MY DGB WALLET LOAD, SOMEONE HELP ME GOD DAMN

what wallet are you using?
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
WHY TF WONT MY DGB WALLET LOAD, SOMEONE HELP ME GOD DAMN
Activity: 35
Top 20 Twitter discussion projects Congratulations.
There has been a big rise in prices recently.
Is there a special issue?
Thank you.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
top 20 Twitter discussion projects for April 2020, the DigiByte community is in third place and almost 6 percent of the total

legendary
lately, digiexplorer.info keeps going down - is there a more reliable digibyte block explorer?

https://dgbat.org/digibyte-blockchain-explorers/

WEB URL                                                            DESCRIPTIONS
digiexplorer.info                                      Official DigiByte Blockchain explorer.
chainz.cryptoid.info/dgb                           Public 3rd party explorer.
altexplorer.co/coin/dgb/explorer            Public 3rd party blockchain explorer
prohashing.com/explorer/DigiByte/    Public 3rd party blockchain explorer
dgb.ccore.online                        3rd party public DigiByte blockchain explorer.
digibyteblockexplorer.com                           Public 3rd party explorer
https://explorer.dgb.zelcore.io/            Public 3rd party blockchain explorer
https://dgb.tokenview.com/            Public 3rd Party blockchain explorer
dgb1.trezor.io                                    Public 3rd Party blockchain explorer
insight.digibyte.host                            Public 3rd party blockchain explorer

thanks! I ended up going with chainz.cryptoid.info
Activity: 274
Merit: 101
lately, digiexplorer.info keeps going down - is there a more reliable digibyte block explorer?

https://dgbat.org/digibyte-blockchain-explorers/

WEB URL                                                            DESCRIPTIONS
digiexplorer.info                                      Official DigiByte Blockchain explorer.
chainz.cryptoid.info/dgb                           Public 3rd party explorer.
altexplorer.co/coin/dgb/explorer            Public 3rd party blockchain explorer
prohashing.com/explorer/DigiByte/    Public 3rd party blockchain explorer
dgb.ccore.online                        3rd party public DigiByte blockchain explorer.
digibyteblockexplorer.com                           Public 3rd party explorer
https://explorer.dgb.zelcore.io/            Public 3rd party blockchain explorer
https://dgb.tokenview.com/            Public 3rd Party blockchain explorer
dgb1.trezor.io                                    Public 3rd Party blockchain explorer
insight.digibyte.host                            Public 3rd party blockchain explorer
legendary
Activity: 34
it seems that dub will be great again
Activity: 716
Merit: 500
Any news why this project is growing so fast?

I don’t think so I think everyone just realizing how undervalued dgb is imo because it been flying the last couple wks would like to see where this goes
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1238
Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

More buyers than sellers!

We have seen a number of people convert their faucet hits into Digibyte and withdraw.
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000
Pages:
Jump to: