Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 10. (Read 3055409 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hello,

i have Problem . DigibByte Core wallet v7.17.2.0-04a6531a7.

Wallet stuck on  " Loading Blockindex " , how do i fix this?

Thanks  :-)
Activity: 53
Following Digibyte for some years now... Great coin and a coin by my opinion with a high opportunity to indeed get much higher than now :-) >>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Asx_Wq9np8 , remember Circulation supply is always lower than XRP.
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1238
Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com
At the largest exchanges, daily rapid sales of DGB coins. Is this a sunset project?

Sunrise project from what we understand.

FreeBitcoins.com lowered our DGB withdrawal down to 1 DGB.  It was previously 10 DGB.

it is still expensive: p on lukygames, these 0.1 dgb for slow withdrawal (if these slow for them these short for me it takes less than 2 minutes to be confirmed but hey I don't imagine if I test fast 0.3 dgb: p) just one question your income depends on the fees of withdrawal and trading or it has nothing to do: / these curiosity, because if the case even 5 dgb honestly it does not bother to give you 0.00000350 satochi by withdrawal these really ridiculous and as long as there's no shitcoin it suits me perfectly Smiley 'rather reduce the withdrawal btc to 0.00004 you will have people: p ....

Our goal is getting coins to people as fast as humanly possible.  There is no worse feeling as a Cryptobusiness owner and having customers funds hung up in limbo.

We allow our wallet to automatically select the fastest confirmations + a little... just to ensure that customers get the confirmations they need.

We shoot a bit above the "normal fee" on all coins because we have seen blockchains become congested really fast and we don't want people getting stuck in the traffic jam on our end.  If we lose a person because of a .9 DGB difference... we probably already lost them because of our trade fees.  
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
At the largest exchanges, daily rapid sales of DGB coins. Is this a sunset project?

FreeBitcoins.com lowered our DGB withdrawal down to 1 DGB.  It was previously 10 DGB.

it is still expensive: p on lukygames, these 0.1 dgb for slow withdrawal (if these slow for them these short for me it takes less than 2 minutes to be confirmed but hey I don't imagine if I test fast 0.3 dgb: p) just one question your income depends on the fees of withdrawal and trading or it has nothing to do: / these curiosity, because if the case even 5 dgb honestly it does not bother to give you 0.00000350 satochi by withdrawal these really ridiculous and as long as there's no shitcoin it suits me perfectly Smiley 'rather reduce the withdrawal btc to 0.00004 you will have people: p ....
legendary

Activity: 66
Activity: 1
 Sad :(Whats wrong with your coin and your support!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 19

You can mine Digibyte at autoexchange mining pool Zergpool.com at 0.5% fee. Please use following commands for different mining options

Option 1 Auto coin switch by profitability within algorithm with autoexchange to specified coin wallet(BTC in example below)
Code:
  -o stratum+tcp://sha256.mine.zergpool.com:3333 -u -p c=BTC

Option 2 Direct coin mining with payout to coin wallet
Code:
  -o stratum+tcp://sha256.mine.zergpool.com:3333 -u -p c=DGB,mc=DGB

Option 3 Direct coin mining with autoexchange to specified coin wallet(BTC in example below)
Code:
  -o stratum+tcp://sha256.mine.zergpool.com:3333 -u -p c=BTC,mc=DGB

Please note mc stands for mining coin symbol, c stand for payout coin symbol

Autoexchange to BTC, LTC, DASH, BCH, DOGE or any other currency we mine
 Happy mining,
  cheers pinpin
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
As promised, here is the first DigiByte News Weekly on Fintoism (no focus on the price atm, might change that in future versions) :

clicky

Feedback is welcome, as I intend to do more of these Smiley
Activity: 5
Happy birthday everyone! DigiByte is now 6 years old! Watch birthday Livestream here: https://twitter.com/DigiByteCoin/status/1215726889978990593?s=20

Congrats! Btw are there any bounties available for this project?
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Happy birthday everyone! DigiByte is now 6 years old! Watch birthday Livestream here: https://twitter.com/DigiByteCoin/status/1215726889978990593?s=20
DGB has been holding nicely against BTC given the circumstances, I think it has a bright future.

DGB Stablecoin is a good idea, I also think it can help the price a bit.

1 DigiUSD = 1 USD  Grin

if I am guaranteed that the dgb will arrive at $ 1, i go to make a credit of $ 10000 and I buy dgb immediately: p but I think that will not exceed 0.10 $ Smiley but seen are current prices, a small profit x3 would be not negligible Smiley

Have a nice day
You said that we have 250 free satochies in the tap

Faucet amounts kind of fluctuate... I need to do a better job of staying on top of my Bitcointalk posts saying #'s.

ps / will there also be dividends on your platform? and if yes will there be a specific altcoin or will there be a partnership with dgb?

We have no plans to offer dividends or make partnerships with coins.  I'm not saying we wouldn't... it's just not in the plans atm.  We enjoy doing whatever we want and letting other people do what they want too... I imagine we will naturally meet up if it is meant to be!  Tongue

I'll create a thread on the Digibyte forums as well in the near future.

thank you for your clear answer Smiley in any case even if the platform and not yet known I like its simplicity, I will continue to store some altcoin and will wait later see  if there is another altcoin to come which will make me want to trade regularly Smiley

Good luck with your project Smiley
Activity: 85
DGB has been holding nicely against BTC given the circumstances, I think it has a bright future.

DGB Stablecoin is a good idea, I also think it can help the price a bit.

1 DigiUSD = 1 USD  Grin
legendary
You said that we have 250 free satochies in the tap

Faucet amounts kind of fluctuate... I need to do a better job of staying on top of my Bitcointalk posts saying #'s.

ps / will there also be dividends on your platform? and if yes will there be a specific altcoin or will there be a partnership with dgb?

We have no plans to offer dividends or make partnerships with coins.  I'm not saying we wouldn't... it's just not in the plans atm.  We enjoy doing whatever we want and letting other people do what they want too... I imagine we will naturally meet up if it is meant to be!  Tongue

I'll create a thread on the Digibyte forums as well in the near future.
however why don't Digibyte Devs or team then make its own Crypto exchange that way trading or admin fees can be wavered using digibyte coins.

Xploited, a past Digibyte dev that created "Digishield", has actually created an exchange that supports Digibyte!  

He and I both own FreeBitcoins.com/xchange ... it's still very new and needs more market makers.

We look forward to having a good, natural, honest arena for Digifolks to trade for Bitcoins.  

https://freebitcoins.com/xchange/market/BTC_DGB
Thank you for supporting DigiByte!

You are very welcome.

I actually left off something most Digibyte folks don't know... Xploited created the Digibyte logo too!  

We are happy to support Digibyte and hope to see y'all on Xchange <3!

Our faucet gives 250 BTC satoshi every ten minutes.  After four faucet hits, users can buy Digibyte and withdraw.  Just a nice simple way to test our core features and let people try trading for free.

Anyways, best of luck and thank you!

I correct one of your sentences: p

You said that we have 250 free satochies in the tap, but specify that these not indefinite, then it reduces to 100 satochie, which is very correct, even if the tap runs out quickly Smiley I use justdice to record the clamcoin recovery when the btc and empty, which is the case for the moment you can not restock: p

Anyway, I just hope one thing you don't put too much shitcoin on your platform Smiley

I'm still going to put 10,000 dgb in my wallet, we'll see later if it was worth it or not Smiley

Activity: 122
Since noone mentioned here Poloniex delisting Digibyte last month, I thought I'd update the community about what happened. I don't and won't use Telegram, and I believe Digibyte's discussions should be concentrated on the coin's main website, in "normal" forums accessible to all. I'm also positive that ignoring the importance of bitcointalk.org as a communication channel only serves to harm the coin.

That being said, and despite my complete objection to what Digibyte has become - a coin mineable only by ASICs and FPGAs, with CPUs and GPUs excluded, and thus excluding everyone everywhere in the world where acquiring that sort of equipment is difficult/impossible for a series of reasons - I do agree that delisting the coin was an act of personal revenge by Poloniex's owner against Digibyte.

DigiByte Delisted from Poloniex After Project Founder Criticizes Exchange

https://beincrypto.com/digibyte-delisted-from-poloniex-after-project-founder-criticizes-exchange

Updated: DigiByte Community Reacts to Sudden Poloniex Delisting

https://cryptobriefing.com/digibyte-community-poloniex-delisting

I often think the discussions of this coin are just a circus composed by diehard DGB fans and hodlers in small groups, this thread is often ignored and that only serves to harm the coin like you very well said.
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1006
Since noone mentioned here Poloniex delisting Digibyte last month, I thought I'd update the community about what happened. I don't and won't use Telegram, and I believe Digibyte's discussions should be concentrated on the coin's main website, in "normal" forums accessible to all. I'm also positive that ignoring the importance of bitcointalk.org as a communication channel only serves to harm the coin.

That being said, and despite my complete objection to what Digibyte has become - a coin mineable only by ASICs and FPGAs, with CPUs and GPUs excluded, and thus excluding everyone everywhere in the world where acquiring that sort of equipment is difficult/impossible for a series of reasons - I do agree that delisting the coin was an act of personal revenge by Poloniex's owner against Digibyte.

DigiByte Delisted from Poloniex After Project Founder Criticizes Exchange

https://beincrypto.com/digibyte-delisted-from-poloniex-after-project-founder-criticizes-exchange

Updated: DigiByte Community Reacts to Sudden Poloniex Delisting

https://cryptobriefing.com/digibyte-community-poloniex-delisting

legendary
however why don't Digibyte Devs or team then make its own Crypto exchange that way trading or admin fees can be wavered using digibyte coins.

Xploited, a past Digibyte dev that created "Digishield", has actually created an exchange that supports Digibyte!  

He and I both own FreeBitcoins.com/xchange ... it's still very new and needs more market makers.

We look forward to having a good, natural, honest arena for Digifolks to trade for Bitcoins.  

https://freebitcoins.com/xchange/market/BTC_DGB
Thank you for supporting DigiByte!

You are very welcome.

I actually left off something most Digibyte folks don't know... Xploited created the Digibyte logo too!  

We are happy to support Digibyte and hope to see y'all on Xchange <3!

Our faucet gives 250 BTC satoshi every ten minutes.  After four faucet hits, users can buy Digibyte and withdraw.  Just a nice simple way to test our core features and let people try trading for free.

Anyways, best of luck and thank you!
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Hi there.

I have a little concern. It seems that since YTD Digibyte has been on a downward trend (just look at CMC graph or TradingView). Now this might not mean bad news but i would like to think how we can reverse this.

For one there has been a lot of bad blood between exchanges about its centralisations, questionable practices etc which i agree should be addressed, however why don't Digibyte Devs or team then make its own Crypto exchange that way trading or admin fees can be wavered using digibyte coins. I have no doubts this will improve the circulation of the coin and bring about a more unified front form this community and show better promise for its use in real world business as we would not need to rely on these "Power Controlled" Exchanges anymore.

I also read now that Digibyte Stablecoin is in the works or going to be released soon, what does this mean for Digibyte Coin itself? Will it slowly erode away making way for this new Stablecoin? Will devs or project team still be as committed to the Digibyte coin? Or will it falter in favour of this new coin? Is this the reason we are continually seeing a downwards trend on this Coin?

There are so many questions, I for one think we should rather focus on getting our own exchange before committing to a new Stable Coin as ultimately we will be heavily dependent on these Exchnages that we so much have come to criticize. Even if this StableCoin depends on your relationship with your bank, remember we live in a global world where bank regulations have different opinions on cryptos so I might live in a country that hates crypto so for me to get a StableCoin backed Digibyte with my bank will be difficult, however it is much easier for me to trade on Exchanges as then I have more freedom to do so which I think this goes for a lot of people around the world not just the select few in USA.

This is just my honest opinion and it is what I strongly feel. Smiley

Cheers!

Lots of confusion in there but thanks for sharing your honest feedback!

1st) DigiByte is not going anywhere. Nor as anyone abandoning $DGB. Lots of work is being done on the core protocol. We have been committed and working consistently for 6 years. What other projects can say that?

2nd) Yes we are in a bear market and have been here before. This is the third major bear market we have endured. We have always come back stronger.

3rd) The DigiDollar Stablecoin was an idea proposed by Jared that depends on the security of the DigiByte blockchain and requires DGB. It is not even under development. Lots of false rumors saying its ready, it is not. In the interest of decentralization, he shared the idea publicly after talking to several people before any work is to be been done.

In Short:

DigiDollar will increase demand for DigiBytes and give further utility to the DigiByte blockchain. It's a huge step forward.

https://twitter.com/jaredctate/status/1211798198043328512?s=20

https://twitter.com/jaredctate/status/1211799809926909952?s=20

Pages:
Jump to: