Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 9. (Read 3055409 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
Just hit my 3rd solo block about 20 mins ago - thats 3 in 11 hours.

What miner program are you using and are you GPU mining?

No, I am mining with L3++ ASIC running at about 635 mh/s

If I may ask how much did you pay for the ASIC, how much is electricity costing per block. Are you at least breaking even per block or losing money right now hoping for future appreciation (that assumes you are keeping the mined coins). I used to mine ASIC coins on Antminers but sold them a few years ago. I was able to use Qubit algo to mine quite a few DGB on my computers at home but that was a ways back. Good luck to you. I got into DGB early. Always been one of my favorite coins.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 2195
EIN: 82-3893490

No, I am mining with L3++ ASIC running at about 635 mh/s
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

legendary
Activity: 465
Merit: 250
I am not typically into altcoins outside of LTC and DOGE - I love DOGE! lol

but I started mining DGB with 4 L3++ and I have hit 16 blocks. 14 on Coinfoundry pplns and 2 on gos.cx solo

it is starting to add up and has become a good use of my L3 miners as they were not faring as well on litecoin mining.
It's always a good time to switch to DGB mining, at least you got something out of it compare to other coins. I remember the first coin I ever mining is DGB on an old laptop with the 940M graphics card. Got some DGB after letting it run all night for a couple of days. Price was around 2017 so I able to sell it for a few bucks on exchange. Just dust amount I know but for my first time mining and learn about the whole process of .bat, withdraw from the pool, deposited to exchange, etc. It is really an experience you would never forget. I think not many coin offers vary of setup of mining, from very low to very high hash power but DGB is the one of them.

I also mined DGB very long time ago, just with GPU of a PC. At that time there was a multi auto-switching pool that had DGB mining enabled

Still remember that it made a lot of fun for me  Smiley
Activity: 124
Merit: 10

but I started mining DGB with 4 L3++ and I have hit 16 blocks. 14 on Coinfoundry pplns and 2 on gos.cx solo

it is starting to add up and has become a good use of my L3 miners as they were not faring as well on litecoin mining.
It's always a good time to switch to DGB mining, at least you got something out of it compare to other coins. I remember the first coin I ever mining is DGB on an old laptop with the 940M graphics card. Got some DGB after letting it run all night for a couple of days. Price was around 2017 so I able to sell it for a few bucks on exchange. Just dust amount I know but for my first time mining and learn about the whole process of .bat, withdraw from the pool, deposited to exchange, etc. It is really an experience you would never forget. I think not many coin offers vary of setup of mining, from very low to very high hash power but DGB is the one of them.
legendary

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hello,

i have Problem . DigibByte Core wallet v7.17.2.0-04a6531a7.

Wallet stuck on  " Loading Blockindex " , how do i fix this?

Thanks  :-)

Did you ever get this fixed? Mine still does this. Runs the CPU at >100% for days and nothing.
Did you ever get this fixed? Mine still does this. Runs the CPU at >100% for days and nothing.
Activity: 611
Merit: 250
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Activity: 518
Merit: 18
LIVESTREAM live meeting at the end of the week, discussion of DigiByte and DigiAssets discussion of current events in the project
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxI5tIvA1NM&feature=youtu.be
I want to tell the community who consider this coin strong! Then we all need to make efforts in advertising, we need all social networks, forums, and wherever we can talk about the coin. The developers created a good coin and we need help to make efforts, too, and then the coin will fly to the moon.
Activity: 1494
Merit: 3
Activity: 518
Merit: 18
LiveStream discussion of the DigiByte project, discussion of the latest events and news on the project
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qf4SPyeimJ8&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 14
Hello!

How does DigiByte advertise its project to the general crypto audience?
Activity: 122
..Old haters sure remember me for being absolutely right about everything. I was the same dude that hired 25 asics and drove price skyhigh back in the days when the DGB CEO was entertaining with how much he could have made if he had just hold. What a jerk!

Fact. I bought 4500 DGB at yobit which has the lowest wd fee at the fine price of 069 Sats.

Portfolio is hobbyist and not intended for sale. Solely comparison with fine coins like BTC, ETC, XRP, TRON, BTT, DOGE and a few others.

PS. Signal from the whale club ticket in a moment ago. Might be some stupid fuck devaluating his coin by telling how stupid he is. Check on.

Sorry but your post makes no sense. I do not understand it.

Talking about price, I've been saying that DGB will go down to 50 satoshis and it probably will. The ATH in satoshis (over 2000 satoshis) will never be reached again.

yes sure of course !

digibyte will never reach 2000 satoshis.. NEVER....
now it is a just a dream like NELLY song.
so sad...digibyte is a good coin

Sadly, I attribute that partially for taking so long on the mining algo fork and then the foul decision to make the coin only mineable by ASICs and FPGAs

The potential was great...
Activity: 72
..Old haters sure remember me for being absolutely right about everything. I was the same dude that hired 25 asics and drove price skyhigh back in the days when the DGB CEO was entertaining with how much he could have made if he had just hold. What a jerk!

Fact. I bought 4500 DGB at yobit which has the lowest wd fee at the fine price of 069 Sats.

Portfolio is hobbyist and not intended for sale. Solely comparison with fine coins like BTC, ETC, XRP, TRON, BTT, DOGE and a few others.

PS. Signal from the whale club ticket in a moment ago. Might be some stupid fuck devaluating his coin by telling how stupid he is. Check on.

Talking about price, I've been saying that DGB will go down to 50 satoshis and it probably will. The ATH in satoshis (over 2000 satoshis) will never be reached again.

yes sure of course !

digibyte will never reach 2000 satoshis.. NEVER....
now it is a just a dream like NELLY song.
so sad...digibyte is a good coin
Activity: 122

Activity: 1429
Merit: 264

Pages:
Jump to: