Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 8. (Read 3055409 times)

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 2195
EIN: 82-3893490
it has gone up quite a bit - .006 to .022 as of just a few minutes ago - that is almost a 300% increase
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Activity: 9
Buy some DGBs today, hope it to the moon Cheesy
legendary
I now wish I had not sold several increments of 10k DGB when it hit .013 - I thought that was good when it was up from .006. Was just over double then but now it is almost triple the .006

go DGB!!!
Activity: 518
Merit: 18
DigiByte thanked their sponsors and the entire community thanks to this support, the project team was able to fully cover the startup costs of the DigiByte Foundation https://twitter.com/DGB_Foundation/status/1256662313693786113?s=20
DGB launching to the moon is started.
Those who are interested getting on in flying. otherwise will not have anything but regrets. Roll Eyes Wink

Now 112 Sat
 Grin Grin
April 18, 2020,

Now 215 Sat Grin
Come with me  Cool

May 03, 2020
Only 2 weeks 2x
Activity: 518
Merit: 18
Update from DigiByte No. 195 in the AMA video podcast where the latest news gathered, discussed, Sequoir, AntumID, SimpleLogin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7o-q-vGdOo&feature=youtu.be
legendary
as of now what is the best mining software for digibyte??

I would recommend Innosilicon A6 or even the A4+ then the bitmain L3++ (in order of efficiency) I had to stop with my L3++ the difficulty went so high I cannot make but maybe 100-150 dgb a day now vs making 800-900 per day I was making a month ago.
Activity: 1
as of now what is the best mining software for digibyte??
Activity: 552
Merit: 110
Last time I looked today it was mooning.

Cheesy
Activity: 611
Merit: 250
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
legendary
yep its almost dropped half of what it gained.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
ya the price has climbed nicely in the past day or so.
DGB is mooning - not just climbing
legendary
ya the price has climbed nicely in the past day or so.
DGB launching to the moon is started.
Those who are interested getting on in flying. otherwise will not have anything but regrets. Roll Eyes Wink

Now 112 Sat
 Grin Grin
legendary

Thanks for the info. I just sent you some merit points.  Grin

why, thank you. let me know how it goes once you get started.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

I think I am going to get an Antminer L3++ from a local seller. You said you are solo mining. Would you care to share how to set that up? I have only mined in pools in the past. Could never get solo mining to work. Thanks.

I am on https://gos.cx/site/GetCoin?c=DGB

settings are easy for L3++

URL: stratum+tcp://us.gos.cx:3438
worker: --- your dgb wallet address
password: --- if you want solo you put m=solo if you want pplns (what they call share on gos.cx) you just leave it blank

so mine is:

stratum+tcp://us.gos.cx:3438
DQXJGhG2yq9T35shAjP4cbP5HAErkXCKjV.ltc3
m=solo

Thanks for the info. I just sent you some merit points.  Grin
legendary

I think I am going to get an Antminer L3++ from a local seller. You said you are solo mining. Would you care to share how to set that up? I have only mined in pools in the past. Could never get solo mining to work. Thanks.

I am on https://gos.cx/site/GetCoin?c=DGB

settings are easy for L3++

URL: stratum+tcp://us.gos.cx:3438
worker: --- your dgb wallet address
password: --- if you want solo you put m=solo if you want pplns (what they call share on gos.cx) you just leave it blank

so mine is:

stratum+tcp://us.gos.cx:3438
DQXJGhG2yq9T35shAjP4cbP5HAErkXCKjV.ltc3
m=solo

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

If I may ask how much did you pay for the ASIC, how much is electricity costing per block. Are you at least breaking even per block or losing money right now hoping for future appreciation (that assumes you are keeping the mined coins). I used to mine ASIC coins on Antminers but sold them a few years ago. I was able to use Qubit algo to mine quite a few DGB on my computers at home but that was a ways back. Good luck to you. I got into DGB early. Always been one of my favorite coins.

about $80 per miner and my electric is 5 cents per kw/h used over what my solar produces.

in 2.5 days, I have hit 6 blocks for a total of 3,582 dgb, roughly equal to $23 USD and used about $6.48 worth of electricity. So, it is a small profit if I was to cash out.

legendary

If I may ask how much did you pay for the ASIC, how much is electricity costing per block. Are you at least breaking even per block or losing money right now hoping for future appreciation (that assumes you are keeping the mined coins). I used to mine ASIC coins on Antminers but sold them a few years ago. I was able to use Qubit algo to mine quite a few DGB on my computers at home but that was a ways back. Good luck to you. I got into DGB early. Always been one of my favorite coins.

about $80 per miner and my electric is 5 cents per kw/h used over what my solar produces.

in 2.5 days, I have hit 6 blocks for a total of 3,582 dgb, roughly equal to $23 USD and used about $6.48 worth of electricity. So, it is a small profit if I was to cash out.
Pages:
Jump to: