Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 11. (Read 3055409 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
however why don't Digibyte Devs or team then make its own Crypto exchange that way trading or admin fees can be wavered using digibyte coins.

Xploited, a past Digibyte dev that created "Digishield", has actually created an exchange that supports Digibyte! 

He and I both own FreeBitcoins.com/xchange ... it's still very new and needs more market makers.

We look forward to having a good, natural, honest arena for Digifolks to trade for Bitcoins. 

https://freebitcoins.com/xchange/market/BTC_DGB
Thank you for supporting DigiByte!
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
Hi there.

I have a little concern. It seems that since YTD Digibyte has been on a downward trend (just look at CMC graph or TradingView). Now this might not mean bad news but i would like to think how we can reverse this.

For one there has been a lot of bad blood between exchanges about its centralisations, questionable practices etc which i agree should be addressed, however why don't Digibyte Devs or team then make its own Crypto exchange that way trading or admin fees can be wavered using digibyte coins. I have no doubts this will improve the circulation of the coin and bring about a more unified front form this community and show better promise for its use in real world business as we would not need to rely on these "Power Controlled" Exchanges anymore.

I also read now that Digibyte Stablecoin is in the works or going to be released soon, what does this mean for Digibyte Coin itself? Will it slowly erode away making way for this new Stablecoin? Will devs or project team still be as committed to the Digibyte coin? Or will it falter in favour of this new coin? Is this the reason we are continually seeing a downwards trend on this Coin?

There are so many questions, I for one think we should rather focus on getting our own exchange before committing to a new Stable Coin as ultimately we will be heavily dependent on these Exchnages that we so much have come to criticize. Even if this StableCoin depends on your relationship with your bank, remember we live in a global world where bank regulations have different opinions on cryptos so I might live in a country that hates crypto so for me to get a StableCoin backed Digibyte with my bank will be difficult, however it is much easier for me to trade on Exchanges as then I have more freedom to do so which I think this goes for a lot of people around the world not just the select few in USA.

This is just my honest opinion and it is what I strongly feel. Smiley

Cheers!

DGB will fall to the 50 satoshis range in a near future like I was expecting months ago. The algo change took too long and disregarded completely GPU miners and now a "new" Digibyte currency will decrease DGB value drastically as we start to see in the charts. Soon DGB will be back to prices as in before 2016.
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1238
Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com
however why don't Digibyte Devs or team then make its own Crypto exchange that way trading or admin fees can be wavered using digibyte coins.

Xploited, a past Digibyte dev that created "Digishield", has actually created an exchange that supports Digibyte! 

He and I both own FreeBitcoins.com/xchange ... it's still very new and needs more market makers.

We look forward to having a good, natural, honest arena for Digifolks to trade for Bitcoins. 

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hi there.

I have a little concern. It seems that since YTD Digibyte has been on a downward trend (just look at CMC graph or TradingView). Now this might not mean bad news but i would like to think how we can reverse this.

For one there has been a lot of bad blood between exchanges about its centralisations, questionable practices etc which i agree should be addressed, however why don't Digibyte Devs or team then make its own Crypto exchange that way trading or admin fees can be wavered using digibyte coins. I have no doubts this will improve the circulation of the coin and bring about a more unified front form this community and show better promise for its use in real world business as we would not need to rely on these "Power Controlled" Exchanges anymore.

I also read now that Digibyte Stablecoin is in the works or going to be released soon, what does this mean for Digibyte Coin itself? Will it slowly erode away making way for this new Stablecoin? Will devs or project team still be as committed to the Digibyte coin? Or will it falter in favour of this new coin? Is this the reason we are continually seeing a downwards trend on this Coin?

There are so many questions, I for one think we should rather focus on getting our own exchange before committing to a new Stable Coin as ultimately we will be heavily dependent on these Exchnages that we so much have come to criticize. Even if this StableCoin depends on your relationship with your bank, remember we live in a global world where bank regulations have different opinions on cryptos so I might live in a country that hates crypto so for me to get a StableCoin backed Digibyte with my bank will be difficult, however it is much easier for me to trade on Exchanges as then I have more freedom to do so which I think this goes for a lot of people around the world not just the select few in USA.

This is just my honest opinion and it is what I strongly feel. Smiley

Cheers!
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
"Use your DigiByte on real-world goods and services"

PolisPay app now enables to use your DigiBytes on real-world goods and services through the prepaid Epay MasterCard and gift cards.

Code: (ARTICLE)
https://medium.com/polisblockchain/use-your-digibyte-on-real-world-goods-and-services-1ce47524d0dc
Activity: 328

Now, dump into my buys...nom nom nom and get back to that sob story you call a life.

Note:
Crypto has changed me. I used to care about others feelings, now zero fucks given...
If you can't handle it, exit.
If you decide to stay, decide to be productive and positive.
Present ideas and solutions instead of all your whining.
Grow up.
Grin Grin man go easy on these salty newbies, they'll come back during bull run and regret selling at these low prices. Cool

Says "Now, dump into my buys...nom nom nom and get back to that sob story you call a life."

Has in the notes: "f you decide to stay, decide to be productive and positive."

Typical "DgB GoINg tO ThE MoOn guys" internet hypocrite. Go die alone in your mediocrity loser.
[/quote]

Strange I find 3 blocks in 3 days there of digibyte yet on my own as
soon as I get full block reward I get nothing.  Perhaps your like
people finding things for other people but its strange when payout is
required in full how things just dont work properly.

so how does it work.

I don't even know how the machine works but again like always the dumb
miner like myself just doesn't understand the complicated mining
process and these losers on discord keep telling me I dont understand.

What is there to understand?  I don't like sharing constantly with a
loser when my machine is the one finding the blocks but suddenly when I
change pools its unlucky again?  What gives?

Cant you deduct the 3 blocks powermining owes me for being " Too Lucky
" and award me properly at this pool?

https://mecrypto.club/?address=DH8dg8VyHeJD7BcBh8Jny9ZmhwipabrDvH
Activity: 3

Now, dump into my buys...nom nom nom and get back to that sob story you call a life.

Note:
Crypto has changed me. I used to care about others feelings, now zero fucks given...
Grow up.
Grin Grin man go easy on these salty newbies, they'll come back during bull run and regret selling at these low prices. Cool
[/quote]

Says "Now, dump into my buys...nom nom nom and get back to that sob story you call a life."

Has in the notes: "f you decide to stay, decide to be productive and positive."

Typical "DgB GoINg tO ThE MoOn guys" internet hypocrite. Go die alone in your mediocrity loser.
Activity: 33
In this exclusive Financial Fox Episode, Crypto Guru Stefania Barbaglio speaks to one of the most promising minds in the industry - Jared Tate, Founder DigiByte Blockchain, one of the most secured and decentralised UTXO blockchains out there. Jared presents his recently released book : Blockchain 2035 - The digital DNA of Internet 3.0 . The book is a first of its kind, written by the founder of a battle-tested blockchain and a former intelligence analyst. These two perspectives address both the technical and political impacts that this technology will have and how it will be pivotal in the broader world.

Jared and Stefania also address some of the issues raised by the evolution of quantum computing and the implications for current operational systems and blockchain. They bust some of the myths surrounding these key areas along with discussing the future of technology, main drivers shaping up the space and the challenges around data privacy, cyber security, decentralisation and scalability as the technology evolves.

WATCH THE FULL EPISODE HERE: https://youtu.be/AcLTiAIAvSE

IF YOU LIKE THE VIDEO PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO LIKE, SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE TO OUR CHANNEL.
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1238
Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com
FreeBitcoins.com has added a BTC_DIGI market.

Xchange is owned by myself and Xploited.  X did work for Digibyte early on... so we decided to support Digibyte with our project!

No KYC.
Activity: 23
Cryptobridge is delisting Digibyte along with other 50 coins. I can help you out withdraw your coins from CryptoBridge for a fee through another solution. Minimal trust involved, not full trust of your assets. That in case you don't find another solution. Same for everybody else that has problems. As they are delaying KYC's and doing everything in their power to keep the coins so they can dump after that. All I ask is a fee and a review so I can help more people. I will provide my social media accounts also in case you want them, but for this solution you will see it's not truly necessary.

You can contact me on discord : Equilibrium#1004  or  telegram : @Equ1Librium
legendary
Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003
Quick update from Rudy Bouwman, Chief Marketing Officer

Digibyte added to MetalPay

"You can now use MetalPay to buy and sell DigiByte with USD and pay instantly using your cash balance, linked bank account, or DigiByte and other cryptocurrencies. It's free and by paying using MetalPay, you even get rewarded with their MTL token. Currently available in the most of the US, with the rest to follow soon."

Code: (SOURCE)
blog.metalpay.com/metal-pay-welcomes-digibyte/

Thanks for the update!

I really hate to be picky, and I'm sure that most people here know already, but just for the avoidance of any confusion that DGB is an ICO, when we use people's titles could the organisation name also be used? CMO of the DigiByte Awareness Team sounds different to CMO of a digital currency and I would hate anyone to think we were an ICO.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
Quick update from Rudy Bouwman, Chief Marketing Officer

Digibyte added to MetalPay

"You can now use MetalPay to buy and sell DigiByte with USD and pay instantly using your cash balance, linked bank account, or DigiByte and other cryptocurrencies. It's free and by paying using MetalPay, you even get rewarded with their MTL token. Currently available in the most of the US, with the rest to follow soon."

Code: (SOURCE)
blog.metalpay.com/metal-pay-welcomes-digibyte/
Activity: 638
Merit: 254
Supporter of DGB, XEM
Will do! Thanks for checking on this 24hr!

Please help us to apply $DGB for this
"Samsung Blockchain Keystore"
https://developer.samsung.com/blockchain/apply-for-partnership
Activity: 57
Hello DigiByte,

We invite you to register on the Floyx website, where the new and current cryptographic community all over the world will be able to read and keep up to date with the progress of your project.

Floyx - is a free place for users, startups, as well as  companies, which was created from a combination of the most useful tools of the 21st century, giving the opportunity to effectively run a company / organization as well as a private profile.

Take advantage of the free opportunity of advertising directly among the community, show yourself to the world and be part of the largest social media in the world directed exclusively to the crypto environment and blockchain technology.

If you have questions or problems - we are at your disposal 24h/7 on:
Floyx: https://www.floyx.com/profile/floyx
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Floyx_Ltd
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Floyx-102583411092606
Email address: [email protected]
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Jared has released the book he has been working on for the last 16 months titled: "Blockchain 2035: The Digital DNA of Internet 3.0." First book written by a blockchain founder and former intelligence analyst. Very in-depth.

Twitter video: https://twitter.com/jaredctate/status/1190420392663535616?s=20

You can learn more here: https://blockchain2035.com/

Activity: 1022
Merit: 19

You can mine Digibyte at autoexchange mining pool Zergpool.com at 0.5% fee. Please use following commands for different mining options

Option 1 Auto coin switch by profitability within algorithm with autoexchange to specified coin wallet(BTC in example below)
Code:
-o stratum+tcp://skein.mine.zergpool.com:4933 -u -p c=BTC

Option 2 Direct coin mining with payout to coin wallet
Code:
-o stratum+tcp://skein.mine.zergpool.com:4933 -u -p c=DGB,mc=DGB

Option 3 Direct coin mining with autoexchange to specified coin wallet(BTC in example below)
Code:
-o stratum+tcp://skein.mine.zergpool.com:4933 -u -p c=BTC,mc=DGB

Please note mc stands for mining coin symbol, c stand for payout coin symbol

Autoexchange to BTC, LTC, DASH, BCH or any other currency we mine
 Happy mining,
  cheers pinpin
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\

Note:
Grow up.

Every cycle it's the same thing...rofl
Activity: 2

Note:
Grow up.
[/quote]
Pages:
Jump to: