Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 753. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Please take your coins of cryptsy, We do not have any further information about this investigation but becareful!

http://coinfire.io/2015/10/04/federal-investigations-of-cryptsy-underway/

The fee of withdrawals is 0.5%, they eat my 36,000 DGB, wtf

You have 3 free coupons,   (If you did not use them before)
At the other hand, 0%fee on buying / selling.
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
Please take your coins of cryptsy, We do not have any further information about this investigation but becareful!

The fee of withdrawals is 0.5%, they eat my 36,000 DGB, wtf
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Our Dennahz is such a good sport, I don't think he will mind too much I hope.  Grin
legendary
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
Full disclosure: I just stole a four-word term from this thread's early posts to use as content for my project. HAHAHA (don't worry, upon Googling, it's been in use for years, but me's liked it nonetheless)

So far, all seems pretty smooth in this camp. Carry on, guys.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
hi all, what is DGB, is it reallygood coin to buy it now. Can the price rise like bitcoin ?

Lets put it this way, if you buy a lot and hold it for a long term, then you can get a lot better Return Over Investment~ROI than you would have in BTC.

Regards,
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
On behalf of the DigiByte Group:  Congratulations to mtnsaa ... the winner of the September DigiByte Knights Challenge Contest.

And, thanks to all of you who entered your memes.  Our October contest is in full swing - celebrating the upcoming DigiSpeed Hardfork.

We have a great DigiByte Community.  It's always great to have all of your dedication, interest, and commitment - and it's great to see so many new people posting in the discussion here.

Thanks to DigiByte Group, it might be one of the only times I've won anything hehe. Like I said before, I've blind faith in the project and I'm so glad to be onboard!
legendary
It really is good to see lots of new members and in some cases not so new members being active in this forum. From my own experience of speaking to people in different forums online, I’ve met lots of people that do not use or like bitcointalk because they have found it to be toxic and aggressive. It’s so nice to see that what we have achieved here isn’t any such thing. We have created a sanctuary from that I believe and a good starting place for new and old members of the DigiByte community to mingle and support this project which of course is destined to be driven by its community. Thank you to all of you for making it so.  Smiley
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
I guess it is important to launch that Digibytegaming Market as soon as possible so that Digibytes become more useful. Can community help somehow?
keep an eye out for on the https://digibytegroup.com/,
They have some marketing projects from time to time  and its 100% from the community.
And promote digibyte  with your friends and on social websites like twitter

Yes.  We had an overwhelmingly positive response to the DigiByte Gaming press release from earlier in the summer.  And, our related advertising campaigns are still very much on track and should be implemented in the coming month or so.  We're going to be doing  social media advertising for the DigiByte Gaming (League of Legends, etc.).  Our original plan was to do marketing on CoinDesk and Facebook - together.  But, the CoinDesk ads are expensive (like minimum $800) for a short run.  We've had some great support from lots of different community members.  However, to be honest, we didn't raise enough funds from the community to run an advertisement on CoinDesk.  So, instead, we're going to focus on social media advertising.  We are especially going to focus on running some Facebook Ads - where we can get far more impressions per dollar.

Looking forward to hearing any of your suggestions.  Or, if you have any questions, please feel free to be in touch.

All the Best,

Eric

Really good initiatives EPLDCC.

I'd like to bring together all of DGB's “marketing” efforts into one short and sweet paragraph in the Asistec TI End-of-Year report, and as you know that won't be easy at all given the various things going on (the upcoming hardfork will have to be worked in there as well. . .).

So my idea is to write that paragraph as a collection of hyperlinks where I mention, and only mention, the current and recent public awareness projects (and technological developments too, of course), without explaining them, and then leaving it to the reader to click the hyperlinked phrase in order to become better informed on the particular subject mentioned.

Of course, that will require good documentation and publication sources to link to, with the information presented in layman's terms for the average user who is visiting for the first time.

What do you think about that? We've got around 3 months. Certainly doable, don't you think?

Sure.  It's easily doable.  I might suggest a couple of multimodal options.  The first option that came to mind was to use parallel images/graphics around the paragraph (with captions that say learn more).  Alternatively, summary timeline (formatted as a table) does a good job of quickly summarizing milestones.  Rather than a brief paragraph, it works as a series of brief descriptions - each keyed to a milestone - with a "learn more" link.

I know you have the Asistec TI site.  And you could publish sources and additional descriptions there.  But, I'm also happy to use the DGB Group website however we need.  I need to update the "About DGB" page of that site anyway.  Obviously, some of the best sources are also the primary DigiByte sites. 

And...  One of the DGB Group Projects that I'd like to have happen by the end of the year is to get a Wikipedia page made for DGB.  It's still in the planning and drafting phase.  And, I need to coordinate with Jared because I don't want to do anything without his explicit sanction here.  But, we should work toward standardizing the narrative of DGB news and events for different audiences. 
On behalf of the DigiByte Group:  Congratulations to mtnsaa ... the winner of the September DigiByte Knights Challenge Contest.

And, thanks to all of you who entered your memes.  Our October contest is in full swing - celebrating the upcoming DigiSpeed Hardfork.

We have a great DigiByte Community.  It's always great to have all of your dedication, interest, and commitment - and it's great to see so many new people posting in the discussion here.

Which post has their meme? I laughed at all of them, but did not notice theirs.

link to meme: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12505926

For transparency:  Jumbley and I do the drawings.  I randomize the entries, and then he draws a number that determines the winner.  He doesn't see the randomized list when he draws the number.  And, I don't get to choose how he determines the number.

Also, remember, that every DigiByte Knights Challenge has a potential bonus prize (up to 1 Million DGB).  If you mine in the official pool, we'll match your monthly mining rewards up to 1 Million. 
Activity: 831
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

Which post has their meme? I laughed at all of them, but did not notice theirs.
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
I guess it is important to launch that Digibytegaming Market as soon as possible so that Digibytes become more useful. Can community help somehow?
They have some marketing projects from time to time  and its 100% from the community.

Yes.  We had an overwhelmingly positive response to the DigiByte Gaming press release from earlier in the summer.  And, our related advertising campaigns are still very much on track and should be implemented in the coming month or so.  We're going to be doing  social media advertising for the DigiByte Gaming (League of Legends, etc.).  Our original plan was to do marketing on CoinDesk and Facebook - together.  But, the CoinDesk ads are expensive (like minimum $800) for a short run.  We've had some great support from lots of different community members.  However, to be honest, we didn't raise enough funds from the community to run an advertisement on CoinDesk.  So, instead, we're going to focus on social media advertising.  We are especially going to focus on running some Facebook Ads - where we can get far more impressions per dollar.

Looking forward to hearing any of your suggestions.  Or, if you have any questions, please feel free to be in touch.

All the Best,

Eric

Really good initiatives EPLDCC.

I'd like to bring together all of DGB's “marketing” efforts into one short and sweet paragraph in the Asistec TI End-of-Year report, and as you know that won't be easy at all given the various things going on (the upcoming hardfork will have to be worked in there as well. . .).

So my idea is to write that paragraph as a collection of hyperlinks where I mention, and only mention, the current and recent public awareness projects (and technological developments too, of course), without explaining them, and then leaving it to the reader to click the hyperlinked phrase in order to become better informed on the particular subject mentioned.

Of course, that will require good documentation and publication sources to link to, with the information presented in layman's terms for the average user who is visiting for the first time.

What do you think about that? We've got around 3 months. Certainly doable, don't you think?

Yes.  We had an overwhelmingly positive response to the DigiByte Gaming press release from earlier in the summer.  And, our related advertising campaigns are still very much on track and should be implemented in the coming month or so.  We're going to be doing  social media advertising for the DigiByte Gaming (League of Legends, etc.).  Our original plan was to do marketing on CoinDesk and Facebook - together.  But, the CoinDesk ads are expensive (like minimum $800) for a short run.  We've had some great support from lots of different community members.  However, to be honest, we didn't raise enough funds from the community to run an advertisement on CoinDesk.  So, instead, we're going to focus on social media advertising.  We are especially going to focus on running some Facebook Ads - where we can get far more impressions per dollar.

Looking forward to hearing any of your suggestions.  Or, if you have any questions, please feel free to be in touch.

All the Best,

Eric

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
hi all, what is DGB, is it reallygood coin to buy it now. Can the price rise like bitcoin ?
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
HR you need to focus on drawing the interest from the LOL community. Offer up a big sum of digibyte (maybe a donation account i'd donate!) for the top monthly earner!

The leader-board is fantastic, people love leader-boards and competing, more so if there is a chance to win a sum of money!

This neat device really needs the word of mouth power. The users in the LOL community need to realize their earnings will be higher if they spread the news more - they are probably under the impression that is they keep it secret it will benefit them, as with many money making schemes...

LETS GO DIGIBYTE

You know, I'm not a gamer and I know practically nothing about how that world works - very close to zero knowledge. What I do and did know is that it is a huge group of computer literate folks who already have the hardware and software to easily mine when they're not playing, and that is added $ for them by simply leaving their machines turned on. That's something that I (and others - I wasn't the brain behind the idea by any stretch of the imagination) actively promoted around this time last year and it ended up getting some legs with other community members and eventually with the DGB Dev Team. People much more knowledgeable about the nuts and bolts of the gaming world and how to integrate DGB got working on the implementation and it sure looks to me like they are doing everything right. The only thing I might suggest is actively marketing the idea of mining when they're not playing. Some sort of screen pop-up that alerts each player with each winning payout that the quantity of DGB they've just won could also be easily mined in xyz time. For example: "The 500 DGB you just've won could be acquired on average in 8 hours mining time when you're not playing, like when you're sleeping. ;-)" And then have a link in that same message to specific instructions on how to get the mining software up and running. To my thinking, getting the gaming community involved has always ultimately meant creating conversions to part-time miners, and I think that's where the emphasis should be going. If we were to combine that with giveaway incentives, we could do a giveaway for the wallet install and first miner connect to the official pools . . . to just throw out one quick off-the-top-of-my-head idea. In any event, this initiative is one of the most exciting I know of in the crypto world, and the more we document and focus our ideas, certainly the better - I would think anyway. Do we have good documentation on strategies, efforts, and continued implementation easily accessible somewhere?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
We almost need a locked side ANN where Jared and team post updates this is the busiest thread I have seen!
Activity: 351
Activity: 658
increase the rewards pls on League of Legends

The rewards are just right if 10 000 people start playing for digibyte and if they making 10 000dgb a month each that is 10 million dgb that needs to be fronted for these rewards.
Increasing them would be a bad move.

If there isn't 10,000 players right now why not increase it?

I was averaging about 400-500 DGB per match with the original payout system. That's about 20 minutes of play time.

Convert that into dollars, that's around 1-2 cents each person was making per game.

That may not sound like alot, but when you multiply it by the number of people who signed up and were playing pretty regularly, it would add up really fast.

I'd like to know how much DGB they paid out for the first few weeks before they lowered the rewards. I wouldn't be surprised if it was a million.

That's alot of money being given out for free.

Who is funding the free dgb right now for LOL? I agree if lots of people are using it that could add up very very fast

Most likely funded from the 250k USD investment as no one from the community has donated. It explains the recent price rise to make funds available for these gamers.

must be I haven't heard anything either... I wonder if in the future setting up a donation page for this game and further expansion would be a good idea?
Jump to: