Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 756. (Read 3058816 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
LoL payouts have been reduced by a factor of 10 for champ, turret, and minion kills.

This is a good thing, it should have been done a long time ago. Too many DGBs were probably being given out with all the people that signed up.

New rewards:
DigiBytes Per Game Win: $0.001 USD
DigiBytes Per Champion Kill: $0.0001 USD
DigiBytes Per Turret Kill: $0.0001 USD
DigiBytes Per Minion Kill: $0.00001 USD
Yes payouts have been reduced for the time being. In the future moving forward as different sponsors come on board we will give them the ability to select how much they want to pay out.
legendary
Still no digireport ?
Dont tell me i have to wait another week Sad
Our apologies for the delay in the DigiReport. Each one took several hours to shoot and edit. Being on the road without our main video editor and his pc has made things much tougher. Stay tune for one next week for sure. In the interest of getting more done we may switch to a bi weekly report with more emphasis on DigiKnow educational videos.
legendary
Why does the ANN page say:

1st coin to fork to multi-algorithm mining (Most fair distribution).

When Myriadcoin was first and Digibyte is merely a copy of myriadcoins multi-algo implementation?

What more on the ANN page are lies?

Why don't you mention the massive block reward cut that made early miners benefited hugely?
DigiByte was the first coin to fork from a single algo (scrypt) to multiple algos. Myriad launched from the beginning of their blockchain with multiple algorithms. Our implementation was unique. However Myriad did a great job and help prove multi algo was possible. The hard fork and reduction is referenced in the first few posts.  We have no intent to deceive anyone. The better question to ask is how many of the coins that launched around the time of DigiByte still have a dedicated development time behind them almost 2 years later?
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Still no digireport ?

They are very busy getting in contact with gamers and developers  Cool

https://twitter.com/DigiByteCoin/status/648819783375417346
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
DigiByte? Yes!
Digibyte added a leaderboard!

www.digibytegaming.com/leaderboard?mode=all_time

Is there anything you would love to see for Digibytegaming.com?

Happy Gaming Cheesy, Cheers

#   Summoner               Location           Riot ID      Total Payout
1   fixsur                               North America   70371705      70830.0
2   thisisallenchan               North America   61630900      65920.0
3   Nickatknight               North America   22109523      50196.0
4   itsjohnny12345              North America   70503173     45321.0
5   Nosicek                       EU Nordic & East   37259039      34957.0
6   Nabezaki                       EU West           32648284      32394.0
7   bogglor                       North America   70481561      26204.0
8   Frontier Liners               EU West            19513674      20632.0
9   Riptiderushh               North America   24667250      17897.0
10   deaconcz                       EU Nordic & East   29632017      14186.0

I'm in the top 10!?!?!

No way I would have guessed that. 1-2 matches per day must add up. Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Digibyte added a leaderboard!

www.digibytegaming.com/leaderboard?mode=all_time

Is there anything you would love to see for Digibytegaming.com?

Happy Gaming Cheesy, Cheers

#   Summoner               Location           Riot ID      Total Payout
1   fixsur                               North America   70371705      70830.0
2   thisisallenchan               North America   61630900      65920.0
3   Nickatknight               North America   22109523      50196.0
4   itsjohnny12345              North America   70503173     45321.0
5   Nosicek                       EU Nordic & East   37259039      34957.0
6   Nabezaki                       EU West           32648284      32394.0
7   bogglor                       North America   70481561      26204.0
8   Frontier Liners               EU West            19513674      20632.0
9   Riptiderushh               North America   24667250      17897.0
10   deaconcz                       EU Nordic & East   29632017      14186.0
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Motivation depleted... Till further notice....
I don’t know about where you are but it’s a lovely day outside, why sit in front of a computer anyway if you don’t need to.  Cheesy
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Motivation depleted... Till further notice....
legendary
LoL payouts have been reduced by a factor of 10 for champ, turret, and minion kills.

This is a good thing, it should have been done a long time ago. Too many DGBs were probably being given out with all the people that signed up.

New rewards:

So win 10 games to make a penny..... thats like a whole day playing... not really rewarding

It's just a proof of concept, it's not meant to enrich LoL players. Don't take things at face value, look beyond.

I don't think we anticipated just how popular this was going to be. In the future the amount of DGB paid out will be determined by the sponsor, I believe but up to now there have been some players earning more than small miners I think. I understand there are a couple of US universities you can get a scholarship by playing LoL, I think we may have some of the candidates playing.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 108
Merit: 10

New rewards:

So win 10 games to make a penny..... thats like a whole day playing... not really rewarding

It's just a proof of concept, it's not meant to enrich LoL players. Don't take things at face value, look beyond.
Activity: 434
Why does the ANN page say:

1st coin to fork to multi-algorithm mining (Most fair distribution).

When Myriadcoin was first and Digibyte is merely a copy of myriadcoins multi-algo implementation?

What more on the ANN page are lies?

Why don't you mention the massive block reward cut that made early miners benefited hugely?
Activity: 51
Merit: 0

New rewards:

Activity: 351
Still no digireport ?
DigiByte? Yes!

New rewards:
DigiByte? Yes!
There needs to be a link to the DigiByteTip website in the OP.

Why isn't there one?
Activity: 1638
Merit: 261
game changer would be replacing payment processing for websites.

Currently you either have to have a merchant account, or use paypal.

If there was something DGB could implement that processes payments fiat>dgb>fiat that actually worked and took less of a fee than paypal you'd be on to a winner.

currnt solutions take you off site to some random gateway which is off putting to customers.

Build this for the main ecommerce platforms like woocommerce, magento and shopify and you have plenty of merchants to reach out to.

Also integrate the gaming rewards with rocket league!!
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
Hey Digipeeps
We all know it is the main reason but here we have JP Morgan CEO Jamie Dimon saying it.
“bitcoin cannot succeed as a currency since governments won’t tolerate money they cannot control.”
This is why banks are only interested in blockchain technology and how they can prop up existing systems with it.
This is where the 99% should say,
“We will not tolerate governments that want to control us with their blood soaked fiat" and defiantly buy some bitcoin and accept it as cash. Currently, you can’t buy DigiByte without using bitcoin and its perceived value is linked, what is good for bitcoin is good for DigiByte!
So, bitcoin must succeed if DigiByte is to and the only thing stopping it is people’s inability to believe it can.
The whole of the crypto-community should pull together and ditch this toxic rivalry.
People need to understand that all alt’ coins are in effect, just a means to divide or multiply a sotoshi!
DigiByte with it’s digispeed hard fork is the digital currency designed to handle the transactions needed to compete and outperform existing systems. Bitcoin is destroying itself attempting to compete with DigiByte!
An alt’ coin is like a nation that you can join or leave at will and bitcoin is the planet.
Just live the idea and see how real it can become.  

well that's what I'm currently thinking!  Smiley

http://www.newsbtc.com/2015/09/21/jpmorgan-ceo-cautions-on-bitcoin-and-blockchain-technology/

Digital currencies is the last stand against global governance where they have total control of the world. Agenda 2030, the pope is involved in bringing a new world order. Digital currencies is the last stand for freedom and no to big governments telling us how to eat, what we breathe , how we should be taxed. People are waking up but hopefully not too late.
legendary
when digispeed will be released?

The tentative date was around the end of the month (I suppose that could be early October too).  I know that they have been working hard to get it ready.  But, I also know that they want to do it right, and make sure that everything works.  So, I won't be worried, even if it takes a little bit longer, it's an impressive innovation that will really set DigiByte apart from the competition.  The DGB innovations and services give it tremendous intrinsic value above other digital currencies.
0:25  http://www.digibyteforum.com/index.php/topic,1469.msg3230.html#msg3230
legendary
Hey Digipeeps
We all know it is the main reason but here we have JP Morgan CEO Jamie Dimon saying it.
“bitcoin cannot succeed as a currency since governments won’t tolerate money they cannot control.”
This is why banks are only interested in blockchain technology and how they can prop up existing systems with it.
This is where the 99% should say,
“We will not tolerate governments that want to control us with their blood soaked fiat" and defiantly buy some bitcoin and accept it as cash. Currently, you can’t buy DigiByte without using bitcoin and its perceived value is linked, what is good for bitcoin is good for DigiByte!
So, bitcoin must succeed if DigiByte is to and the only thing stopping it is people’s inability to believe it can.
The whole of the crypto-community should pull together and ditch this toxic rivalry.
People need to understand that all alt’ coins are in effect, just a means to divide or multiply a sotoshi!
DigiByte with it’s digispeed hard fork is the digital currency designed to handle the transactions needed to compete and outperform existing systems. Bitcoin is destroying itself attempting to compete with DigiByte!
An alt’ coin is like a nation that you can join or leave at will and bitcoin is the planet.
Just live the idea and see how real it can become.  

well that's what I'm currently thinking!  Smiley

http://www.newsbtc.com/2015/09/21/jpmorgan-ceo-cautions-on-bitcoin-and-blockchain-technology/
Jump to: