Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 754. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 10
I guess it is important to launch that Digibytegaming Market as soon as possible so that Digibytes become more useful. Can community help somehow?
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001
Not sure how long the DigiByteGaming is supposed to last. I wouldn't know how to monetize the program.

You can buy things in game for cash/riot points

By simply making those items purchasable for DigiByte some amazing things could happen
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
increase the rewards pls on League of Legends

The rewards are just right if 10 000 people start playing for digibyte and if they making 10 000dgb a month each that is 10 million dgb that needs to be fronted for these rewards.
Increasing them would be a bad move.

If there isn't 10,000 players right now why not increase it?

I was averaging about 400-500 DGB per match with the original payout system. That's about 20 minutes of play time.

Convert that into dollars, that's around 1-2 cents each person was making per game.

That may not sound like alot, but when you multiply it by the number of people who signed up and were playing pretty regularly, it would add up really fast.

I'd like to know how much DGB they paid out for the first few weeks before they lowered the rewards. I wouldn't be surprised if it was a million.

That's alot of money being given out for free.

Who is funding the free dgb right now for LOL? I agree if lots of people are using it that could add up very very fast
legendary
Activity: 801
Merit: 1000
HR you need to focus on drawing the interest from the LOL community. Offer up a big sum of digibyte (maybe a donation account i'd donate!) for the top monthly earner!

The leader-board is fantastic, people love leader-boards and competing, more so if there is a chance to win a sum of money!

This neat device really needs the word of mouth power. The users in the LOL community need to realize their earnings will be higher if they spread the news more - they are probably under the impression that is they keep it secret it will benefit them, as with many money making schemes...

LETS GO DIGIBYTE
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Hi bro can you explain more how can i earn by playing league of legend and sell digibiytes or exchange to where?
Please watch this video, If you have any questions please let us know.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUdsJx1UbuM
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

A resounding success. Background and stats available here: http://asistec-ti.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=149&p=224#p224

Is this a spam-Campaign? You know that a spam/virus-filter-(bot) open every mail and check all links. How many recipients answered your mail?

Not to worry. It's under control and the data is doubly verified and statistically significant.

In other words, it's all good.  Grin
Activity: 798

A resounding success. Background and stats available here: http://asistec-ti.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=149&p=224#p224

Is this a spam-Campaign? You know that a spam/virus-filter-(bot) open every mail and check all links. How many recipients answered your mail?
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
Hi bro can you explain more how can i earn by playing league of legend and sell digibiytes or exchange to where?
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Hello all. I'm new to the DGB community, so thought I'd say hello

Hi adhitthana and welcome to Digibyte!

Please feel free to ask us anything and we hope to see you around from time to time!

Cheers   Grin
Activity: 527
Merit: 251
Quality Crypto Collector
Happy to announce that i will attend the Exact Live event @ jaarbeurs Utrecht in The Netherlands!

Together with Tofugear & Litepaid we will show the Omnichannel platform and giveaway free Digibytes!

More info will follow soon

http://www.exactlive.nl

Some big names on that event, nice to have some more mainstream exposure  Smiley If somehow acquiring Digibytes is made easier for the non-crypto people out there, I am sure DigiByte has the potential to go mainstream.  Smiley Keep it up homie  Cheesy

An excellent point.

That is why I believe that Digibyte should develop its own card-clipper app, just like the Lawnmower app for Bitcoin.

https://lawnmower.io/

legendary
Activity: 1190
Hello all. I'm new to the DGB community, so thought I'd say hello
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
On the first page at DigiByte homepage down at 'Latest DigiByte News' there are three old news from jan 2015 and oct 2014. That doesn't look very good, (new) people that visit the homepage might think the coin is inactive. A suggestion is that you put the news under 'DigiByte Timeline' from post #1 in this thread to the news on the webpage. That timeline/news from post #1 is great and it showing that DigiByte is under active development and that's important if you want people to buy/use a coin.
Thanks for pointing this out. We have several website updates planned for this upcoming week as well as the next DigiReport. Stay tuned. Cheers!
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
On the first page at DigiByte homepage down at 'Latest DigiByte News' there are three old news from jan 2015 and oct 2014. That doesn't look very good, (new) people that visit the homepage might think the coin is inactive. A suggestion is that you put the news under 'DigiByte Timeline' from post #1 in this thread to the news on the webpage. That timeline/news from post #1 is great and it showing that DigiByte is under active development and that's important if you want people to buy/use a coin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
DigiByte? Yes!

The rewards are just right if 10 000 people start playing for digibyte and if they making 10 000dgb a month each that is 10 million dgb that needs to be fronted for these rewards.

I was averaging about 400-500 DGB per match with the original payout system. That's about 20 minutes of play time.

Convert that into dollars, that's around 1-2 cents each person was making per game.

That may not sound like alot, but when you multiply it by the number of people who signed up and were playing pretty regularly, it would add up really fast.

I'd like to know how much DGB they paid out for the first few weeks before they lowered the rewards. I wouldn't be surprised if it was a million.

That's alot of money being given out for free.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
https://twitter.com/BitRushProject
Looking solid, well done Jared and the team! im a holder right from the beginning, and i plan on keeping it that way.
Activity: 658
21960 messages on this forum... I feel bad for the person who is just starting in this space!

legendary
Activity: 988

Activity: 404
Happy to announce that i will attend the Exact Live event @ jaarbeurs Utrecht in The Netherlands!

Together with Tofugear & Litepaid we will show the Omnichannel platform and giveaway free Digibytes!

More info will follow soon

http://www.exactlive.nl

Some big names on that event
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Jump to: