Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 757. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 100
Hi. I'm new here. Great coin DigiByte and you got a really nice community here and Jared Tate seems like a amazing person. I read his linkedin, damn this guy has a lot of IQ.

I have some questions about using imported address/private keys.

I first used Electrum Digibit, but I now exported my private keys and imported them into DigiByte Core. Worked fine.

But I have read that its some problems/danger to import private keys. What happens if I spend or move some DGBs from one of my imported addresses? Will the change go to a new address? Or do I need to move everything from a imported address to a new address created with core version? I don't want my change to disappear Embarrassed

I know that if I use a wallet with a seed password, that if I use the seed to recreate my wallet, my imported private keys of course will not be created. But anything else I need to think about when using imported addresses?

The best thing about DGB is that it represents 3 new algorithms, Groestl, Qubit and Skein. Those algorithms had specific gimmick coins made for them but if ASICs will become a reality for these 3 algorithms it will be because of digibyte. I really love this coin and how creative Jared is.
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
when digispeed will be released?

The tentative date was around the end of the month (I suppose that could be early October too).  I know that they have been working hard to get it ready.  But, I also know that they want to do it right, and make sure that everything works.  So, I won't be worried, even if it takes a little bit longer, it's an impressive innovation that will really set DigiByte apart from the competition.  The DGB innovations and services give it tremendous intrinsic value above other digital currencies.
Activity: 245
It's great to see so many new community members contributing here.  Welcome to all of you.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
when digispeed will be released?
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Hi. I'm new here. Great coin DigiByte and you got a really nice community here and Jared Tate seems like a amazing person. I read his linkedin, damn this guy has a lot of IQ.

I have some questions about using imported address/private keys.

I first used Electrum Digibit, but I now exported my private keys and imported them into DigiByte Core. Worked fine.

But I have read that its some problems/danger to import private keys. What happens if I spend or move some DGBs from one of my imported addresses? Will the change go to a new address? Or do I need to move everything from a imported address to a new address created with core version? I don't want my change to disappear Embarrassed

I know that if I use a wallet with a seed password, that if I use the seed to recreate my wallet, my imported private keys of course will not be created. But anything else I need to think about when using imported addresses?
Activity: 99
Happy to announce that the House of Blue jeans Android app is LIVE!!
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tofugear.hobj

Also the IOS app is live for a few weeks now!
https://itunes.apple.com/nl/app/id1020640066

We have a big sale on the summer collection right now ( -50% ) and the new autumn collection is also online!
www.Bluejeansonline.nl

Cool!
i will look into it
Activity: 266
DigiByte? Yes!
On the DigiByteTip website, when you submit a withdrawl, there is a typo in the message:

Your request of digibyte withdrawal is received. You will receive a confrimation email soon
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

We have a big sale on the summer collection right now ( -50% ) and the new autumn collection is also online!
www.Bluejeansonline.nl

I wish I could see what the clothes looked like on me via webcam and buy them online... that would take your store into the next level and would make would wide purchasing more fees-able knowing the fit ect

With that said everything looks amazing great job hope things turn out very profitable!
Activity: 335
@24hralttrade

Do you ship to Switzerland ? i don't see the country in the list.

For you, Offcourse we do!
Let me know what you like and we will get it shipped to your house!
Cool, i will have a look soon and order some stuff in Digibyte Smiley.
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
@24hralttrade

For you, Offcourse we do!
Let me know what you like and we will get it shipped to your house!
Activity: 335
@24hralttrade

www.Bluejeansonline.nl

Just a thought -
maybe the fact that there are some actual, physical stores in the Netherlands that accept DigiByte could be used more in DigiByte promotion. Because I believe that the most altcoins don't have that thing.

Yes! We are working on some cool things Cheesy

Thanks for the suggestion  Grin
Activity: 103
Just a thought -
maybe the fact that there are some actual, physical stores in the Netherlands that accept DigiByte could be used more in DigiByte promotion. Because I believe that the most altcoins don't have that thing.
Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto
On an unrelated note. Did the DigiByte team receive my PM regarding the DigiByteGaming website redesign? And would you like me to give more feedback on the websites?
I certainly think they did appreciate receiving feedback from you, they do from all members of the community. I can't answer your question specifically because I do not know the answer to it. I remember Jared asking you if you had your design in a web format so he must of liked it. Please keep it up.  Smiley  

and  just so that there is not any confusion, I am also just a member of this community and DigiByte Group is a community run project to support the official DigiByte team.  Wink

Yes, Jared did asked. a few days ago. see below for his reply

Here's a quick redesign for the DigiByteGaming website. Tell me what you think.

https://i.imgur.com/MrA25mM.png

Do you have the html for this file? This looks great!  Cheers
Activity: 266
DigiByte? Yes!
Digibyte Gaming no longer paying out.

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
On an unrelated note. Did the DigiByte team receive my PM regarding the DigiByteGaming website redesign? And would you like me to give more feedback on the websites?
I certainly think they did appreciate receiving feedback from you, they do from all members of the community. I can't answer your question specifically because I do not know the answer to it. I remember Jared asking you if you had your design in a web format so he must of liked it. Please keep it up.  Smiley  

and  just so that there is not any confusion, I am also just a member of this community and DigiByte Group is a community run project to support the official DigiByte team.  Wink
legendary
BTW,

What's the reason for price rise? Just pump and dump scheme?
Yes jaipagare you must be right sit back and wait for the dump. I can’t answer why the price has risen recently, no more than I can tell you why it fell from a price above where it is now. It is a free market and some people manipulate it because they can and this happens in every market place, it’s something to do with human nature I guess. What I can tell you is this. Nobody is sitting on a load of pre-mine DGB to dump, only 0.5% was pre-mined, that is 105 million DGB and it was distributed long ago. If you take the time to investigate, you will see that this coin has a hell of a lot going for it and I’m going to let you investigate that for yourself. Then why don’t you pop over to Stellar and ask why is the price of their coin so high, they have a similar amount distributed.

I don't think he accused DigiByte of having a premine dump. It looked like a more general questoin to me.
My answer is kinda general as well. I can’t imagine anyone putting their hand up and saying, I’m just pumping this coin for a bit so I can dump it and make some profit but I can think of a few reasons why this coin should be trading at even higher prices than it is currently.

Fine, fine Smiley. The reply felt passive-agressive, but I'm sure you meant no harm.
I assure you, I meant no harm. Sorry if any offence was taken jaipagare.  Smiley
legendary
BTW,

What's the reason for price rise? Just pump and dump scheme?
Yes jaipagare you must be right sit back and wait for the dump. I can’t answer why the price has risen recently, no more than I can tell you why it fell from a price above where it is now. It is a free market and some people manipulate it because they can and this happens in every market place, it’s something to do with human nature I guess. What I can tell you is this. Nobody is sitting on a load of pre-mine DGB to dump, only 0.5% was pre-mined, that is 105 million DGB and it was distributed long ago. If you take the time to investigate, you will see that this coin has a hell of a lot going for it and I’m going to let you investigate that for yourself. Then why don’t you pop over to Stellar and ask why is the price of their coin so high, they have a similar amount distributed.

I don't think he accused DigiByte of having a premine dump. It looked like a more general questoin to me.
My answer is kinda general as well. I can’t imagine anyone putting their hand up and saying, I’m just pumping this coin for a bit so I can dump it and make some profit but I can think of a few reasons why this coin should be trading at even higher prices than it is currently.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Well, That's Crypto :-\
Jump to: