Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 764. (Read 3058816 times)

legendary
Activity: 801
Merit: 1000
Hey loving the digibyte gaming but have a few questions

Where do these award DGB come from? There is no mining involved in it was a portion forked to be held in reserve for it... does it come from donations?

Secondly are there plans to cover other games with live result info that can be pulled? such as dota2 and smite, possibly battlefield

Finally get in touch with the rocket league developers the game has exploded in popularity, they want to push it to pro leagues & they use the digibyte blue!
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001
If anyone wants to run lol in a group hit me up
legendary
Activity: 988
heya i just was away from cryptos since nov. 2014 and i'm back now.
glad to see dgb ist still around.

after reading the last few pages here and getting some additional info elswhere about dgb i like the route this coin is taking and i decided to accumulate some dgb for a few btc's in the next days/weeks (for the long run).

keep it up and good luck to all!

and as allways forget my bad english, wahh   Tongue

Welcome and great choice of coin!
Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto
Here's a quick redesign for the DigiByteGaming website. Tell me what you think.

https://i.imgur.com/MrA25mM.png

wow. loving the colors. its a lot more fresh, simple and clean.

Nice curved framing/bordering to separate out different sections as you scroll down. it helps to bring focus for the eyes on the contents on the website and at the same time give the sleek-look to the whole site.

in the future, since more games will be added, the rewards section will bound to change to probably something like a Games Section with links that will bring us to another page where more info about the game will be provided. this alone may probably become part of the whole process, one of the 4 steps (step 2 perhaps?). But its good for now. really good.

but its lacking the DigiByte Presence in the whole entire web scene. i feel that the logo should at least be up there at the top of the mountain. and then just keep everything else the same. Also, the whole idea of "playing" and the concept of "games" isn't there. I mean...what am i looking at? a mountain. some art would be nice to capture and convey this. like some kind of silhouette throne is on top of the mountain. and then we have players having to play to the top by showing some silhouette stick figures swordfighting, shooting at each other somewhere along the way up the mountain. and above the throne we have the Digibyte Logo that represents Digibyte and a slogan below it says "Earn FREE Digibytes by playing" or maybe something cooler.

just an idea - Would also be cool and awesome if it was dark at the top and the only few things we can clearly visually see are Digibyte's logo, "Digibyte Gaming", "Earn FREE DigiBytes by playing League of Legends" and "scroll down to learn more". And then when one scrolls down, there's a nice transition from dark to light (night to day sort of thing).

Overall, if i have to choose, i would choose this over the current one. how i feel about the current one? it feels like it was solely created just to be enough as an informational and functional website. And that's about it. a lot of attention wasn't given to the entire feel, look and design. makes one think that it was probably a quick half-finished job. but i can understand since the main focus is all about making sure Digibyte Gaming works!

great job dotabeard!  Cool Grin Cheesy
Activity: 469
Merit: 260
on that note ill be dumping the rest of my 10 million dgb out of spite

im waiting dude Wink
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
DigiByte? Yes!
DigiByteGaming
http://digibytegaming.com/
How can we improve the interface?
What statistics would people like to know about their games?
What other games should we add? (limited to public APIS)
What other utility should we work toward?

World of Tanks?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

It's good to see people doing stuff like this.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1310

aha:

Lost all my dgb on a web wallet because I can't log in with the password and name I've used multiple times! And now it doesn't want to log me in at all and no one can do anything about it? Your coins are safer on the exchange f this I can't do a password reset or anything?

and:

Leaving dgb with the rest of my money to nxt coin because they aren't doing anything about it

SHUT UP you DAMN TROLL  (Date Registered:    September 10, 2015.....)
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
The site looks good imo, although i would rather see the digibyte blue than this lightblue
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
heya i just was away from cryptos since nov. 2014 and i'm back now.
glad to see dgb ist still around.

after reading the last few pages here and getting some additional info elswhere about dgb i like the route this coin is taking and i decided to accumulate some dgb for a few btc's in the next days/weeks (for the long run).

keep it up and good luck to all!

and as allways forget my bad english, wahh   Tongue
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently

Just do it. Get it over with, fucking queerbabe. You are too stupid to remember a password (or even save it in notepad). I'm pretty sure you won't be missed.
Go trade RZR or something.

JUST DO IT!
DON'T LET YOUR DREAMS BE DREAMS.
YESTERDAY YOU SAID TOMORROW SO JUST DO IT!!!
 Grin
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Please keep it reasonable in here, it’s a family show.  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 840

Just do it. Get it over with, fucking queerbabe. You are too stupid to remember a password (or even save it in notepad). I'm pretty sure you won't be missed.
Go trade RZR or something.

Activity: 274
Merit: 101

I'll buy them all.
You lost them through your own incompetence.
10000000 will do nothing to the price, so dump away, I'll be waiting on cryptsy.
:-):-):-)
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1310
i've logged into this account multiple times with this password to transfer funds to it and check to see if they went through and I had no problem then till now all passwords are save on a hd so fuck you I know what I'm doing.

4 options:

1) account hacked
2) wrong password (if you copy/paste maybe there is a space at the beginning or end you must delete)
3) you are a troll
4) you are just incompetent

so fuck you I know what I'm doing.

using words like shit, fuck,.... will discredit yourself.
And if you really know what are you doing than never safe ALL YOUR COINS in one wallet ... and never in a onlinewallet  Roll Eyes

nough said!
i've logged into this account multiple times with this password to transfer funds to it and check to see if they went through and I had no problem then till now all passwords are save on a hd so fuck you I know what I'm doing.
you would be mad too if you went to the bank and they told you up sorry we lost $200 dollars of your cash
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
DIGIBYTE SCAMCOIN LIKE THE REST

C'mon man, serious? You really think we want your 2 million Digibytes worth less then € 100 euro?

We have been trying to help you and now you come over here and spread BS?

Ok, wait,,, Let me try to find YOUR PASSWORD that YOU FORGOT/LOST....

Activity: 798
DIGIBYTE SCAMCOIN LIKE THE REST
I think digibyte is not scam but it is the same as other coins, everyone wants to get rich, no more and no less.
Jump to: